MWC Podcast - Week 1 Wrap Up and Predictions

Hosted by Giant Killer General
Ratking

MWC Podcast - Week 1 Wrap Up and Predictions

Post by Ratking »

I also put some power rankings in there. Improved the audio quality a little as well. Hope you all enjoy and let me know what you think!

*Note: I didn't edit this one a whole lot as I wanted to get it released in preperation for tomorrow.

https://recoverypodcast.org/mwc-2017-week-1-wrap-up/

Lord---Scary Owl

Re: MWC Podcast - Week 1 Wrap Up and Predictions

Post by Lord---Scary Owl »

salami skwerls is Dantski

we did not perfrom top notch at all.... had many communication errors and some bad mistakes from some
but we are ready for tomorrow

Dantski is my Adrenaline, of course sormiron isn't
Good Luck!

RodeKi11

Post by RodeKi11 »

Rat, did you really say I have a lack of experience m2'ing, and/or playing in high level matches? I'll give you one thing, me only coming back once a year makes it a up-hill battle getting back up to speed sometimes. But experience? No.

akira

Post by akira »

rodekill has probably been playing longer than ratking lol

Ratking

Post by Ratking »

You missed the point rode. I was (attempting) to make the point that highly competitive tourney games have an intensity and speed of their own, and that many of the LOM players didn't have a lot of that experience. I predicted that this match would exhibit at least some of that intensity. This speed and intensity I refer to forces players to make fast decisions on their own, and the captain to make adjustments just as fast. I think that was on full display over this past match and the results speak for themselves.

I think I'm pretty qualified to make these statements as I've played in a lot of these matches. It's not a knock on you, I'm just making the observations and analyzation that I think are correct.

Akira: You clearly are still upset over my initial podcast. I don't see any need for that, I just spoke what I believe and you can just ignore it as it's only one person's opinion. Hopefully you realize it's not a big deal.

akira

Post by akira »

i never listened to your podcast how could i be mad about it?

edit: i think you misinterpreted my rodekill correction. i will listen to the original podcast, and i will let you know my anger gauge on a 1-10, 1 being puppy dog happy and 10 being kylo ren angry.

Ratking

Post by Ratking »

I had ppl message me on discord that you were pissed about your TA.

Responding directly to your comment didn't make sense to me. You didn't seem to understand what I was getting after. I started playing myth in the tfl days. My login was soldier13 and I was roughly 10 years old. What does this have to do with the majority of LOM not having experience in the highest levels of competition? It really seems like a tactic to avoid the real point.

akira

Post by akira »

I was specifically responding to rodekill's comment that you said he didn't have m2 experience. Nothing you said about LOM struck me as bogus. I didn't know you as ratking back in the day so my mistake for assuming your career wasn't as long as his. I just listened to the TA podcast, and don't even think you said that about him in your TA.

AS FOR YOUR THREAT ASSESSMENT OF MY ABILITIES... my only gripe is that you left out my game vision / shot calling / teamwork contributions from our past few tournaments together. Agree I'm difficult but I'm usually just trying to help, albeit abrasively at times. Definitely 1/10 mad about the TA lol.

Agree with most of your assessments overall.

Also you sound like Roman Mars from 99% Invisible (another podcast)

Return to “Myth World Cup 2017”