KB week 4 Results

A forum for Ratking's kickball tournament
Renwood

KB week 4 Results

Post by Renwood »

Renwood and company Defeat Thor and his minions 3-2 in KB week 4!
Thanks to all who showed up, and BIG thanks to Samthebutcher for hosting. GO team!

BTW GKG got hunted down like a dirty dog on the final tie breaking game on Keep Lmoth. Because there is no way in hell I was gonna let GKG run around in our backfield and rear end us at the end. GG

games 1-3

Renwood

Re: KB week 4 Results

Post by Renwood »

games 4-5

par73

Post by par73 »

ren u finally tired of gettin reared in the butt eh? maybe this is your year then bro

Renwood

Post by Renwood »

Well par, I decided to not drink and myth anymore, because I just do whatever when that happens.
I also decided to start playing to win again like the old days, instead of playing for fun. Playing for fun means you can just do whatever the hell you feel like, without really going for the objectives = you lose a lot.
I also dont do things that I know are a bad idea, like take hills that are well fortified for no reason just to see if I can. As adren said the other day in his host, "Sometimes I fight uphill for no reason just because its fun" Yea, he did not win that game.

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

To clarify... i won the fight, but not the game. I fight uphill EVERY time i am blocked... i enjoy a challenge, and some people need to learn the hard way that i'm the wrong person to block. NE has quickly become my favoite start on grave and web.

c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊

Post by c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊ »

Well a rational grave player starting mid always lets NE up and takes SE corner of hill if NE pushes hard enough, otherwise you just get doubled. The trick is to try to bluff NE into going around, skirmish but not over commit yourself, maybe soften them up a little on the way up. Also if SE refuses to go around then you let up NE right away.

Hills aren't much of an obstacle on web, its not really that impressive to push up hills with souls/spider/fetch.

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

Not entirely true. Fetch get massacred by souls pushing up that NE hill... takes some sexy dodging to make it up without taking much damage.

Return to “Winter warm up - Kickball style”