WEEK 4 PREDICTIONS

by The Myth Council
par73

WEEK 4 PREDICTIONS

Post by par73 »

here we are in week 4 ! I'm pretty sure my predictions have fallen off the mark as of late! Maybe I can pick up the slack with my 10 picks in week 4.

but first lets review week 3 results
i predicted i would review mih vs sjws, i did not !

i thought garnish would schedule with some loser, and he did not ! he scheduled with trev instead :(

2-1 PG with no EW,
it was 3-0 !

so last week i was 0/3 ! job well done as usual ! ):

lets see if i can get 10 predictions right, or at least half, in week 4.

SC vs SJWS
well zak didnt want to reschedule the missed match between these two teams, this does not bode well for SJWS! Ill give SC the lead in that case, 2-1

MiH vs NT
this will be 3-0 as trev intentionally throws victories away to entice as a juicier draft pick for MiH!

TLM vs SJWS
it's been rough with no east wind. if theres no chron as well?
0-3 SJWS

AH vs SJWS
i think the heteros can grab one, especially with crun or thal present
2-1 sjws

TLM vs NT
hmm this is almost tough to call but tlm has none of their better players showing up while trev shows up for nt every game
2-1 NT

PG vs SC
alrighty so I think sc can take this even though PG is insanely overpowered in the form of HMP and Myrk have been underrated as all fuck for the past 10 years. if their earlier members can't show, they might have some trouble. with full teams this should be a great group stage match to watch. This match is one of the most influential on the end-of-group-stage results.
2-1 SC

AH vs TLM
so i have predicted both of these teams lose their matches 1-2,
i predict here: TLM will win against AH, 2-1 !

so 3 predictions to go:
1) at least one of the missing big 3 in adren, cruniac and east wind will make an appearance in a match this weekend
2) top 4: mih, sjws, sc, $oMR bot 4: PG, NT, AH, TLM
3) All matches will be completed by this week so we can do a short SE on draft weekend instead of wait for more results. fingers crossed.

there's the ten ! let's see how this weekend turns out.

Return to “The Winter Draft Series 2017”