Complaint thread

by The Myth Council
par73

Complaint thread

Post by par73 »

Let's keep the complaints and issues in one thread. I'll start it off with a question. This is the first tournament hosted by the Myth Council, what changes would you suggest to make in regards to the format?

Personally, There are issues with a drafted 4 man team that aren't as exaggerated in other draft tournaments where 7 or 8+ players are drafted. The impact of uncommitted attendance could be huge, some players have signed up while concerned that game times may not work out for them. The value of each individual player is inflated compared to large team tournaments. In example: two players missing on an 8 player team is worth roughly 25% of that team; two players missing on a 4 player team is half of hat team. The smaller team format requires more attention given to scheduling between the teams for optimal turnout.

If a large number of captains fail to be present on draft day, I recommend allowing those present to draft their teams but not to create place holder teams by captains who aren't present. Being present for the first day of the draft is the first step of commitment for any of these captains, if they can't do that then who is to say they won't cause problems for their team, their opponents and the tournament in general?
If this became another classic 4 team slammer jammer, I don't think there would be many complaints.

Seeker

Re: Complaint thread

Post by Seeker »

YOU CAN'T CONTAIN OUR COMPLAINTS TO ONE THREAD

par73

Post by par73 »

stop complaining AND DO WHAT YER TOLD

Lord---Scary Owl

Post by Lord---Scary Owl »

Whoever actually decided who the teams were needs to be kicked off the council