Minor Suggestions / Requests

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
falcon

Minor Suggestions / Requests

Post by falcon »

1. Decrease paragraph font size on website, drop a px or 2 down (Ex. size of forums font)
2. Break items in the sidebar with horizontal dividers (its hard to differentiate between them at first)
3. Can you add up a smaller sidebar to the left side? can be used to display forums posts and you can also make some adspace :) (I believe news items are occupying a little too much space)
4. Change the background patterns of the news items! Grass is too light for news, some darker grass pattern like the one lil dorf stands on in logo would rock! Same for the sidebar BG.
5. Add some social networking stuff? Like Login with Facebook (I believe there is a phpbb plugin for that too ! :D) - also link to myth facebook community where we all gotts to bear krok.
6. Some myth website links would help in linkbacks !

I know its hard to build up all this, but hey I'm suggesting. For a start?

par73

Re: Minor Suggestions / Requests

Post by par73 »

1. the praise/smite system should be converted to 'blowjob/analrape' this way we can see which mythers would get blown the most by dudes and which mythers would get anally raped by the most dudes (i'm looking at you here, grim and kirk)

toxyn

Re: Minor Suggestions / Requests

Post by toxyn »

Thanks for the suggestions Falcon. The green content bg's on the site should only have the grass pattern on the bottom of the div (the rest should just be a flat green color). Is the pattern repeating across the entire div when you view it? :O I do agree the green content divs should be a bit easier to read. I played around with different tones of green and this is just the most decent option I had at the time of my last round of updates.

One thing though -- No ads will ever go on this site or any site of mine really. If there was some magic way of locking out all spam bots and human spammers forever I would do it.

Return to “Eblis Stone”