is there a good myth promo video ?

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
enculator

is there a good myth promo video ?

Post by enculator »

everything's in the title.
Just watched 1.8 promo its well made, now is there the same thing for myth as a whole ? Everytime I try to bring someone to myth it takes me 30 minutes to try to explain what it is and they end up saying "i dont like starcraft".

punkUser

Re: is there a good myth promo video ?

Post by punkUser »

There's the original 1998 Bungie one, but it's a little dated :) (even has stuff that didn't make it into the final):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxpT1pW96B4

enculator

Post by enculator »

someone needs to make an update one without low res eye hurting crap.

punkUser

Post by punkUser »

Agreed it would be nice. Would be a good thing to use to update getmyth.com as well...

enculator

Post by enculator »

The community officially nominates you to make such video !

edit : thrall and trow council approve of this message.

punkUser

Post by punkUser »

enculator wrote:The community officially nominates you to make such video !
Ugh, I'm no video editor (I dabble with audio, but no real video experience). Plus I'm pretty busy already so it'd be hard to commit the time. There must be someone in the community who does something related professionally...

dac

Post by dac »

make your sister do it.

Dantski

Post by Dantski »

Why don't you show them your own videos enc?

Just tell them to add nerdrage

Renwood

Post by Renwood »

This shows a LOT of the upcoming Myth HD Total Conversion in action. Any magic or anything else that is not from Myth 1 or Myth 2 is from the Myth IV concept tagset, wich is seperate from the Myth HD Total Conversion.

This is one of the very best Myth promo videos I have seen so far to get people that do not know myth interested:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3nAnudfE8E[/youtube]

Renwood

Post by Renwood »

WOw punk Nice link! Any idea where this myth 2 promo video is from? I used to watch Bungie.net like a hawk for myth 2 news and screenshots. I have never seen that video before! Was it on a mac addict Disc or something? I do not think that was on their website back then. KInda confirms what I was thinking, that the Brigands were originally intended to be the main myth 2 warriors. In the video you never see any TFL style warriors in the footage when they start showing myth 2.

Brigands also have 4-5 different melee attacks and a walk and run animation. making them one of the most detailed myth units ever made. Makes me think they would NOT have gone to all that trouble to make a stupid brigand unit that is only on like 2 levels in the solo campaign and 2 netmaps.

c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊

Post by c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊ »

What the hell, you never seen that before? It was on the bungie website when myth 2 was being developed.

Yea and zerks have an extra animation too that didn't get used... and thrall elite were going to be the new thrall... and skrael were in there too but never got used...

Renwood

Post by Renwood »

I don't think it WAS on their website! I think this is the video Ooga talks about that was really cool that he used to have on a Mac Addict CD.

c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊

Post by c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊ »

I did have a subscription to mac addict back them but I'm almost positive this was on their website.

Last bumped by Anonymous on 02 Jun 2019, 04:37.

Return to “Eblis Stone”