Site/Forum admins

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
Asmodian

Site/Forum admins

Post by Asmodian »

Can you PLEASE make it so you can upload bigger files so that when someone needs to upload results for a tournament they don't have to make 3 separate post. Also can you PLEASE allow us to edit our original post when we start a thread? It makes it beyond difficult to run a tournament through the forums this way. Also there needs to be a few more forum admins that are active year round with in the community. (It would help if they are people who host tournaments so that they can sticky post the important threads within the tournament on their own)

Thank you,

Asmo

Asmodian

Re: Site/Forum admins

Post by Asmodian »

so is anything going to happen?

enculator

Post by enculator »

FUCK YOU GRIM

Hadzenegger

Post by Hadzenegger »

he won't see this. grims dead

grim

Post by grim »

I haven't really been reading the forums during easter as I was busy. I can't do anything about the post editing, that's up to Toxyn with his forum settings. I raised the maximum file size to 4 megabytes per attachment, so that should be fine now.

About moderating a certain forum, just send me a private message and ask for mod privs limited to a certain forum instead of moaning about it at the forums. I don't read every thread as I rarely have that much time to browse around these days. If you are hosting a tournament, PM me about it and ask what you want. This includes what type of sub forums you'd like to have and you will have them.

Edit: AH! I fixed the editing issue. It was set so that you could only edit or delete a post you made for 2 hours after you made it. You should be able to edit your own posts freely now.

wwo

Post by wwo »

Why not make someone more active a site mod?

grim

Post by grim »

Active, trustworthy and interested isn't an easy combination to find. And it's not really necessary either since Toxyn is the only one who can implement new site updates here. Like I said, if you need mod privs and/or subforums for tournament, ask me (as in send me a pm so I'm sure to see it). I do still check this site daily.

Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

Arzenic
Gekko
Eastwind
Wwo
Myself

As far as I know these are people that both you and Toxyn could trust (other than i'm not sure if Toxyn and Eastwind know each other). A few more mods ='s less work for you and quicker responses to the members of the forums. I really don't see a downside to it.

enculator

Post by enculator »

Bunny
Zaknafein
Pogue
Father Xmas
God cops

As far as I know these are people that both you and Toxyn could trust (other than i'm not sure if Toxyn and bunny know each other). A few more mods ='s less work for you and quicker responses to the members of the forums. I really don't see a downside to it.

Last bumped by Anonymous on 06 Jul 2020, 19:47.

Return to “Eblis Stone”