LOL TEAM BOSTON SUICIDE WATCH

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
BIG KROK V8 SS

LOL TEAM BOSTON SUICIDE WATCH

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

LOL CAN'T EVEN WIN A RIGGED GAME

BRADY SUCH A CRYBABY LOL

BELICHIK LOSE TO BACKUP QUARTERBACK HAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHA

LOL PATRIOTS LOSE LOL BOSTON GONNA KILL THEMSELVES

LOL GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELVES MOST idiot ASS FANBASE IN THE ENTIRE NFL

LOL YOU LOSE TO TRASHIEST FAN BASE IN NFL LOL GO KILL YOURSELVES LOL

HEY ROBERT KRAFT DIE OF A HEART ATTACK AND JOIN YOUR WIFE YOU ARROGANT BIGOT. LOL YOU FUCKING SCUM BAG. LOL FUCKING DIE IN A PLANE CRASH ROBERT KRAFT YOU FUCKING DICK SUCKING idiot YOU AND YOUR FUCKING idiot ASS SON. LOL YOU FUCKING EPITOMIZE THE DEFINITION OF FAGGOTRY

LOL BRADY CRYING IN LOCKER ROOM. TRANNY WIFE GONNA PEG HIM FROM BEHIND ALL NIGHT

shinco

Re: LOL TEAM BOSTON SUICIDE WATCH

Post by shinco »

Good to see you're still absolutely insufferable.

shinco

BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

GOOD TO SEE YOU STILL DEPRESSED LOSER idiot WHO CAN'T AFFORD A USA V8 TRUCK LOLOLOL

par73

Post by par73 »

Good to see you hating the Patriots after they eliminated the team who eliminated PIT :D

BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

I hate them because they were caught cheating, get favorable calls from the referees constantly (because they are on Kraft's payroll), and your owner is a fucking piece of shit. Literally hope he crashes and burns in a plane crash. The only person I somewhat don't mind is Belichik... simply because his game planning is usually outstanding. brady would be jack shit without him. Belichik is a fucking asshole of a person, but aside from that, I like that he just doesn't give a shit about the media and what critics say period. brady is the biggest whiniest crybaby in the league, and has been his entire career. He kisses his children on the lips, wears women's clothing, and most likely is headed down the path of next Bruce Jenner. Future Toni Brady.

Oh and gronkowski played scared the entire game. Dropping passes left and right afraid to be hit. He's the most overrated player in the NFL. Such a weak pussy who can't take a hit.

par73

Post by par73 »

What's been disappointing for me this post season is hearing the patriots fans who want to blame belichick for benching Butler. it's the saddest excuse i've seen so far! the hit on cooks was dirty, i felt like the Pats lost then. no call on the hit either, karma :roll: :twisted:

Pogue

Post by Pogue »

LOL rigged game....

At least I have the balls to admit when we lost fair and square. Would have been nice to win 6, but meh. Been the most dominate team in the league the last 17 years.

5 Super Bowl Wins (3 losses)
7 Conference Championships
15 AFC East Division Championships

What team has done that? And furthermore, I can't believe your idiot ass even likes the Eagles.......

BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

LOL THERE HE IS. DISCHARGED FROM THE HOSPITAL ALREADY? LLOLOLOL

I don't like the eagles. They are in my top 5 hated teams. It literally was choosing between 2 giant douchebag of teams. But there was clearly one who was way more deserving of that title.

Also, patriots play in perennially the WORST division in football by FAR. When was the last time the jets, bills, or dolphins were considered an elite team? Are we going all the way back to when the bills lost 4 straight superbowls in the early 90s? Because that's the last I can think of.

What stage in your 12 step recovery are you in now Pogue? Admitting there was a problem? You seem quite complacent. Just wait til next season starts and you'll go ballistic that you won't even reach the playoffs anymore LOOOOOL

Pogue

Post by Pogue »

BIG KROK V8 SS wrote: What stage in your 12 step recovery are you in now Pogue? Admitting there was a problem? You seem quite complacent. Just wait til next season starts and you'll go ballistic that you won't even reach the playoffs anymore LOOOOOL
Sorry, I've been snowboarding and 12 step programs are for quitters and idiots.

BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Waterboarding sounds like it would be super fun if you didn't know what the word actually entailed.

BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Waterboarding sounds like it would be super fun if you didn't know what the word actually entailed.

Pogue

Post by Pogue »

Any particular reason you posted that worthless post twice??

Return to “Eblis Stone”