TRUMP LOL! GO FUCK YOURSELVES LIBTARDS

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
Pogue

TRUMP LOL! GO FUCK YOURSELVES LIBTARDS

Post by Pogue »

All of these liberal media douches should go do the honorable thing and kill yourselves. TRUMP 2016™ Watching the CNN anchors lose their shit was so fucking great.

grim

Re: TRUMP LOL! GO FUCK YOURSELVES LIBTARDS

Post by grim »

This is a sad day for the world.

But hey, if you think that having Putin's lapdog as your president is fun, then by all means.

BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

GG LIBTARDS.

NO COLD WAR.

PUTIN SEND TRUMP FRIEND REQUEST.

RUSSIA + USA NUKES = GG ISIS

Pogue

Post by Pogue »

BIG KROK V8 SS wrote:Image
LOL GOLD!

BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Switch, nobody is going to click on your idiot links.

By the way, you canadians will get a wall too, you fucking snow mexicans. LOL

Pogue

Post by Pogue »

SNOW MEXICANS! LOL!

sasper

Post by sasper »

this is really fucked up, but i've almost forgotten what GG means

sasper

Post by sasper »

its a bit sad myth has died. i wasn't terribly good at m2sbr but i beat adren on a few occasions. i never managed to beat kook though

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

BIG KROK V8 SS wrote: By the way, you canadians will get a wall too, you fucking snow mexicans. LOL
to keep the americans out of Canada? i support this idea.
sasper wrote: i wasn't terribly good at m2sbr but i beat adren on a few occasions.
Seems unlikely.

Pogue

Post by Pogue »

Kirk's probably had this on a loop in his house for the last two days:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hfsad7jPZg[/youtube]

BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

adrenaline wrote:
BIG KROK V8 SS wrote: By the way, you canadians will get a wall too, you fucking snow mexicans. LOL
to keep the americans out of Canada? i support this idea.

You can have bieber back though. Oh and all the people emigrating to canada include the useless likes of jon stewart, raven symone, and al sharpton. You can have them all, or just ship them off to the east somewhere, it really doesn't matter to me.

wwo

Post by wwo »

I am disappointed fuckwits like Lena Dunham and Amy Schumer aren't keeping their word about emigrating. What's that? Lies from the screechy, preachy nu left? Say it ain't so.

switch

Post by switch »

You can have bieber back though. Oh and all the people emigrating to canada include the useless likes of jon stewart, raven symone, and al sharpton. You can have them all, or just ship them off to the east somewhere, it really doesn't matter to me.
What about Ted Cruz?

Lord---Scary Owl

Post by Lord---Scary Owl »

chill out krok its great he win but you sound like the white trash CNN talks about

what you need to do is bring attention to the liberal fagboys who skip school to protest in Oregon, California, Texas, South Carolina

BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Lord---Scary Owl wrote:chill out krok its great he win but you sound like the white trash CNN talks about

what you need to do is bring attention to the liberal fagboys who skip school to protest in Oregon, California, Texas, South Carolina
stfu i listened to libtards for the last 8 years. now its my turn. THE STRAIGHT WHITE MAN'S TURN.

Revan

Post by Revan »

BIG KROK V8 SS wrote:
Lord---Scary Owl wrote:chill out krok its great he win but you sound like the white trash CNN talks about

stfu i listened to libtards for the last 8 years. now its my turn. THE STRAIGHT WHITE MAN'S TURN.

Stereotypes about our country are true.

USA USA USA USA USA USA LOL

gosh, everyone in this country is a fuckwit. Libtards and white trash.

BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Yeah I hate everyone. Crazy how 60 million people voted for each candidate, and the margin was roughly 500,000 total votes. Just shows how divided our country is on everything. Its broken down to the exact microcosm. For every 1 person out there, you can easily find one other person who will oppose them. Its like playing the card game war if being given equal value of cards from the start.

wwo

Post by wwo »

You can't really use vote totals as any kind of indicator. The Electoral College is designed expressly to help smaller population states have their say. Potential red voters in a no-chance-in-hell blue state simply stay home, and vice versa. Only when you get new or apathetic voters interested can that be challenged (lib in Alabama, con in California). Dems being less enthusiastic about Clinton was a bigger factor than cons/inds being excited about Trump. Had it been a popular vote, it's very likely Clinton would have been obliterated even more.

dac

Post by dac »

wwo wrote:I am disappointed fuckwits like Lena Dunham and Amy Schumer aren't keeping their word about emigrating. What's that? Lies from the screechy, preachy nu left? Say it ain't so.
you'll notice they want to go to the white country and not south of the border to mexico, even while wanting to import that culture.

coincidence? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i never see the libtards wanting to move to middle east (outside of jews to israel of course). just virtue signal from ivory towers and enjoy the remnants of the west.

Pogue

Post by Pogue »

dac wrote:
wwo wrote:I am disappointed fuckwits like Lena Dunham and Amy Schumer aren't keeping their word about emigrating. What's that? Lies from the screechy, preachy nu left? Say it ain't so.
you'll notice they want to go to the white country and not south of the border to mexico, even while wanting to import that culture.

coincidence? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i never see the libtards wanting to move to middle east (outside of jews to israel of course). just virtue signal from ivory towers and enjoy the remnants of the west.
Liberals are closet racists. At least us right wingers are honest about racism. Also, is anyone really surprised those celebrities like Lena Dunham didn't keep their word? They're lying cunts who supported a lying cunt. I'm not surprised at all. I'm just waiting for Al Sharpton's head to be slammed onto a pike.

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

All i take from that map is that all the major cities in the US voted for Hillary, while all the redneck country bumpkins voted for Trump. I bet there is a huge correlation between intelligence/education and voting patterns. That said, the democrats lost because they put their worst candidate forward... seriously... no woman should be given that kind of power. I'm not even really that sexist... but I've seen what happens when women are put in a position of authority, and it isn't pretty. Women are not natural leaders, and we have tens of thousands of years of human evolution to prove that. VP? Sure. A position in the Cabinet? Sure. Leader of the free world? No fucking way.

wwo

Post by wwo »

Genitals aside, she was a terrible Secretary of State, and a mediocre Senator before that. She's the Jim Caldwell of politicians.

sasper

Post by sasper »

i don't know much about u.s politics, but i do know that anyone who voted for donald trump has a sub 60 iq

sasper

Post by sasper »

adrenaline wrote:All i take from that map is that all the major cities in the US voted for Hillary, while all the redneck country bumpkins voted for Trump. I bet there is a huge correlation between intelligence/education and voting patterns. That said, the democrats lost because they put their worst candidate forward... seriously... no woman should be given that kind of power. I'm not even really that sexist... but I've seen what happens when women are put in a position of authority, and it isn't pretty. Women are not natural leaders, and we have tens of thousands of years of human evolution to prove that. VP? Sure. A position in the Cabinet? Sure. Leader of the free world? No fucking way.
i finally agree with adren on something

BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

adrenaline wrote:All i take from that map is that all the major cities in the US voted for Hillary, while all the redneck country bumpkins voted for Trump. I bet there is a huge correlation between intelligence/education and voting patterns. That said, the democrats lost because they put their worst candidate forward... seriously... no woman should be given that kind of power. I'm not even really that sexist... but I've seen what happens when women are put in a position of authority, and it isn't pretty. Women are not natural leaders, and we have tens of thousands of years of human evolution to prove that. VP? Sure. A position in the Cabinet? Sure. Leader of the free world? No fucking way.

If you are going to stereotype the redneck country folk, then the blue counties can be stereotyped at the welfare/poverty/idiot population, which vote far more ignorantly. At least rednecks know which side supports their gun rights. Welfare people on the left, and idiotic college kids think they can buy weed and get free college and have everyone else pay 90% in taxes and be OK with it. But yes, women are biased, and would make changes more out of emotion than a man would. Women in high powers are way more egotistical and power-mongering. In this particular case, I really wouldn't mind the right woman to be in control, but not one of the most heinous cunts in our modern era.

BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

sasper wrote:i don't know much about u.s politics, but i do know that anyone who voted for donald trump has a sub 60 iq
Um no. Most rich people and corporate big wigs voted for Trump. It was showed that college graduates more likely were to vote for trump. People with no degrees strongly favored hillary. black women with no degree voted for trump 3%. black women with a degree voted for him at a 27% clip.

Funny how overall, 90%+ of black people voted for hillary (but that isn't racist?), yet obama won the last 2 elections pretty handily and America wasn't racist. All of a sudden, Trump wins, and all of America is racist again? That's liberal retard logic right there.

Example 1:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zmji36q8E4o[/youtube]

Example 2:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKoju1VfgKU[/youtube]

If these people aren't considered sub 60 IQ, and/or completely delusional, then any argument with a libtard is futile.

Revan

Post by Revan »

Never post Fox News as a source.. or CNN for that matter.

Results pointed toward educated people voting blue and uneducated voting Red..

The gun rights is hilarious, ya'll been crying about guns and Obama hasn't taken them.. Even here in CA an ultra libtard nest it's still easy to grab a gun so long as you pass a background check, what? you can't wait a few days before you start shooting stuff?

Obama won the last two elections because the Dems weren't as divided as they are right now. Half crying over Bernie, another faction trying to act superior going to shitty 3rd party candidates and dems not 'feelin' it and stayed home and didn't vote. Dems deserved to lose this election, I just wish it wasn't to fucking Chump.

America is racist again because after he won, idiots all over the nation started spewing racist crap everywhere and that whole KKK thing.. I mean.. really dude? Just visit any comment section on the web and you'll see all kinds of fucking disgusting shit.

Also when Obama won, there were a fuck ton of people crying about a idiot president etc etc

Don't know where you're getting 90% taxes from.. Libtards demanding their precious drugs was annoying but whatever, more money for the state and it'll keep them from leaving the house.

Yeah I don't think Hillary would have been a strong leader I mean just look how she handled the loss on election night. Didn't even have the guts to face her followers, just hid.

The funny thing is, Red States are the ones who are going to suffer more under a chump presidency. He will not be bringing shit back, you can't compete with a worker from Ghina who will do 10x the work for what amounts to a slave wage. Tech is where the future is at. like it not, libtards dominate that and that's where the $$$ is.
California ~ GG

wwo

Post by wwo »

Revan wrote:ya'll
As a literate (and former) Southerner, it's y'all, being a contraction of you+all.

BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Revan wrote:Never post Fox News as a source.. or CNN for that matter.

Results pointed toward educated people voting blue and uneducated voting Red..

The gun rights is hilarious, ya'll been crying about guns and Obama hasn't taken them.. Even here in CA an ultra libtard nest it's still easy to grab a gun so long as you pass a background check, what? you can't wait a few days before you start shooting stuff?

Obama won the last two elections because the Dems weren't as divided as they are right now. Half crying over Bernie, another faction trying to act superior going to shitty 3rd party candidates and dems not 'feelin' it and stayed home and didn't vote. Dems deserved to lose this election, I just wish it wasn't to fucking Chump.

America is racist again because after he won, idiots all over the nation started spewing racist crap everywhere and that whole KKK thing.. I mean.. really dude? Just visit any comment section on the web and you'll see all kinds of fucking disgusting shit.

Also when Obama won, there were a fuck ton of people crying about a idiot president etc etc

Don't know where you're getting 90% taxes from.. Libtards demanding their precious drugs was annoying but whatever, more money for the state and it'll keep them from leaving the house.

Yeah I don't think Hillary would have been a strong leader I mean just look how she handled the loss on election night. Didn't even have the guts to face her followers, just hid.

The funny thing is, Red States are the ones who are going to suffer more under a chump presidency. He will not be bringing shit back, you can't compete with a worker from Ghina who will do 10x the work for what amounts to a slave wage. Tech is where the future is at. like it not, libtards dominate that and that's where the $$$ is.
California ~ GG
Fox news reports accurately. Biased, obviously, but accurate. CNN is notorious for skewing things and making up total bs (e.g. trayvon martin). Um, in every state except Cali, New York, and Illinois, I can buy a gun within minutes, and carry concealed within minutes. In California you have to wait a few days to pass a background check? Oh and you aren't even allowed to CARRY a concealed weapon in California. Lots of states, including mine, you can open carry with no permit. Not so much the legality of it, but I prefer not to use this tactic anyway because it makes you more of a target than unsuspecting.

obama won the election because America was in a time of turmoil with the economy. he ran a flawless campaign, against a completely flaccid and uninspiring candidate in McCain. Dems walked all over the Palin nomination, consistently referring to her as a 'bitch' or 'slut,' which I fail to see how that is any different than obama being called a idiot, or hillary being called by what she truly is, which is a cunt.

Independent voters were mostly made up from conservatives, because Johnson's viewpoints moreso correlated with the Right's views on primary issues (weed is not a primary issue).

I've not seen any black people get lynched or tortured by white people since Trump won the election. I have seen numerous counts of white people being beaten by black thugs for simply voting for Trump. Like most black thugs, they gang up on someone who cannot defend themselves, and sucker punch them when their back is turned. Being as how liberal the media is, I would have suspected to see something if it were conducted against black people by whites, but I've not heard of a single thing, other than a select few chanting some racial slurs.

Saying that the Americans who voted for Trump is racist is the same as saying dems who voted for hillary hate all cops and military. These are the stereotypes for both sides, so that argument is easily cancelled out. minorities hate whites, and since the left gives minorities special rights and favors (welfare, special programs, etc.) then they are racist for that reason.

People were crying about a idiot president? I don't recall rallies like the current ones against him. There was obvious banter and disgust, but nothing like the libtards are doing now.

Any industry that involves energy will not be beaten into the ground like the liberal hippie obama administration. Tech will continue to thrive. California will continue to dry up and hopefully separate from the US. They can go latch on to China or Russia and then see how much they still hate the US.

par73

Post by par73 »

Pogue wrote:
BIG KROK V8 SS wrote:Image
LOL GOLD!
he told him to go the wrong way if you pay attention to the film LOL

sasper

Post by sasper »

i didn't read any your posts on saturday, because, instead i shat myself, much funner.

Lord---Scary Owl

Post by Lord---Scary Owl »

sasper wrote:i didn't read any your posts on saturday, because, instead i shat myself, much funner.
The correct words you are searching for are:
"I didn't read any of your posts on Saturday, because, instead I shat myself, much more fun."

Illiterate commie
Also if only rednecks voted trump he wouldn't have won

Boxer

Post by Boxer »

Lord---Scary Owl wrote: Also if only rednecks voted trump he wouldn't have won
I agree, rednecks and crackers are only a small portion of the Caucasian voting base. And half of them can't even vote because of trumped up felonious charges such as; Cooking meth, domestic abuse, welfare fraud, DUI and oxi/heroin afghaning. So this leads myself to wonder how the fuck he got elected? Having said that I was laughing my ass off last night watching a Russian cheese manufacture comment on trump. He's glad the US and Russia will be friendlier but doesn't want us to friendly because he's worried about cheep American imports that will drive down the cost of his product.. Lol. So in a capital reality, can stock of banks in Switzerland be bought?http://static2.businessinsider.com/imag ... e-ages.jpg

DBSeeker

Post by DBSeeker »

http://fortune.com/2016/11/21/trump-net-neutrality-fcc/

NET NEUTRALITY IS GOING DOWN!

GO FUCK YOURSELF LIBTARDS! WE'RE GOING TO CENSOR YOUR ABILITY TO CRY!

wwo

Post by wwo »

Personally I'm happy it will be more expensive to get served ads and brainwashing in the form of tv shows.

https://youtu.be/oXIM_HfKN9k?t=79

Pogue

Post by Pogue »

I'm just going to listen to all the libtards and play one of Trump's greatest hits:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1sEt3NjHNA[/youtube]

Grow up you fucking pussies.

Seeker

Post by Seeker »

adrenaline wrote:
19 Nov 2016, 00:44
All i take from that map is that all the major cities in the US voted for Hillary, while all the redneck country bumpkins voted for Trump. I bet there is a huge correlation between intelligence/education and voting patterns. That said, the democrats lost because they put their worst candidate forward... seriously... no woman should be given that kind of power. I'm not even really that sexist... but I've seen what happens when women are put in a position of authority, and it isn't pretty. Women are not natural leaders, and we have tens of thousands of years of human evolution to prove that. VP? Sure. A position in the Cabinet? Sure. Leader of the free world? No fucking way.
This post did not age very well.

The leader of the free world has been Angela Merkel.

The best leader in the free world is Jacinda Ardern, the PM of New Zealand, who does nothing but get shit done in the best way possible.

BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

TRUMP 2020

CONTINUE THE GREATEST ECONOMIC BOOM IN THE MODERN HISTORY OF THE WORLD

Return to “Eblis Stone”