Syn/WTC in 2016: The Bursting of the Proverbial Glass Bubble

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
Giant Killer General

Syn/WTC in 2016: The Bursting of the Proverbial Glass Bubble

Post by Giant Killer General »

In any kind of competitive tournament, there is often a verbal/written exchange between competitors. Sometimes these exchanges are good-natured fun, sometimes they are part of the mental battle prior / during a competitive match, and sometimes they can get quite ugly. Given the incredibly competitive nature of myth, we have clearly seen many of these kinds of exchanges over the last nearly 2 decades of competitive myth tournaments.

However what is universally common in all of these exchanges, is that competitors almost always “stay in their lane” with these exchanges, meaning they tend to only talk what they can back up. Only a rare few times do we bear witness to those who talk what they clearly cannot back up; where astronomical levels of confidence are boasted only to fall like a house of cards later; where words that may have appeared bold and courageous before are later eaten as their illusionary hoax is dispelled.

These are rare indeed given their incredibly high chance to demonstrate unintentional delusion at worst, or intentional con-act at best, resulting in embarrassing social blunders. Most people understand not to take such risks with their reputation, but witnessing such gross miscalculations are fun times indeed for everyone on the outside looking in.

Here in the year 2016 of myth, after we thought all of the big myth rivalries and drama must be long dead and gone, we see that myth drama is still going strong. 2016 saw the insurgence of Syn, better known as WTC (or perhaps even R3) as the majority of their roster has been playing together on various teams over the past many years. They have been the perennial 3rd-to-5th place team in every 2-team tournament they have played in for a long time.

Their misfortunes in myth have steadily improved over the years as talent and talented teams has steadily diminished, until in 2015 they finally caught their first big break with a small upset over a kind of weak-NC-type team in the bottom bracket finals, paving their first appearance into the big MWC finals stage. They also put up close numbers in a 4-3 match against my team that year in the finals, in one of the most poorly played finals since mwc2010 (which coincidentally was also the only other mwc finals I believe that had a 4-3 result, or at least in a super-long time).

In 2016, after having tasted blood by getting to the mwc15 finals for the first time, WTC - now re-branded as Syn – won their first 2-team tournament, perhaps ever, or at least over a team that featured veteran players. Their first win was not under ideal circumstances however. They took a forfeit from the only other contending team, Vaalbara, and Vaalbara played at disadvantage by being short a player for at least 2 matches. Not to mention some behind-the-scenes riggery going on by the TO in attempting to block any potential subbing help for Vaalbara.

Most players / teams in Syn’s situation would have taken their victory in stride, but tempered their celebrations with a grain of salt to get ready for the even bigger upcoming stage of MWC which has almost always featured a greater number of players, teams, activity, and care than the off-season TWS tournaments. Surely such a win should be a confidence booster, but not allow the ego to completely take over and become complacent, losing sight of the need to continuously improve as a team to take on this even bigger challenge. At least that is how I always handled these sorts of situations. Syn decided to take a different path instead.

Syn was supposed to be the next big dynasty team, at least according to them. So the question everyone (or at least those who bought into the delusional hype) has been wondering is: are Syn really the next big thing?

After this year's mwc finals today, everyone finally has a definitive answer after Syn has just lost to a more traditional finalist team roster by 5-2 in the finals. Before that, they barely squeaked by the LSO-led team of GoM (which syn should have lost after LSO gave them 1-2 free wins they didn’t deserve). And this was all after conveniently avoiding 2 other teams that very easily could have beaten them had they showed in force / not forfeited, allowing GoM to pass through. In other words, Syn barely made it to the finals before getting crushed there, in an MWC that I didn’t even lift a finger in. After 2 years of mwc finals appearances, Syn has still failed to claim the one true kind of myth-gold that matters.

Before these most recent events, you may have forgotten the enormous amount of hype being pushed by Syn in the forums of their upcoming mwc performance. I wouldn’t want to let their words go to waste, especially when those words might taste so good for Syn. So let us all soak in the mighty words of Syn over the last several months to bring this whole hype train full circle now and reflect upon it. You can almost see the glass bubble of delusion growing and growing before bursting in real time. I tried to warn them, but to no avail. Excuse me a little while I drink some of their tears along the way and respond to their hilariously delusional statements all at once.
Ratking wrote:To the gnashing of teeth and the whimpering of lesser men, I introduce to you the future champions of mwc16: Original Syn
Quite the intro to the tournament. After 6 consecutive MWC wins myself, I still never felt quite bold enough to pull this one off. However Rat and the rest of Syn are just so much more bold than me, so they were quite comfortable with it after 0 mwc wins as a team.
rawr wrote:Gkg , where you at ? Stop hiding....
rawr wrote:Tmnt... Come out to playyyyyy
I didn’t feel the need to play, but apparently some others played with you for me :).
par73 wrote:I heard something similar when it came to TWS and then there you were
Cya soon bud ;)
How’d that work out for you this time? Seeya :)
Lizard King wrote:These cowards get smoked in Tws by people that could really care less vs their full care mode squad and now it's "I don't really wanna play you guys unless asmo is creating dummy team and running the worst MWC's myth has ever seen, blah blah blah"
Besides dipshit, didn't paris give you the second chance you needed with the bullz after you were shunned by literally every team the previous mwc for your shitty play/personality? You really ought to thank him instead of acting like a butthurt obnoxious ungrateful little bitch. (:
Post your fifth retirement speech and get the fuck out or sign up and get your shit kicked in, sub for asmo again and get your shit kicked in, any way it goes you're gonna lose.
Here, I'll post your retirement speech for you:
"Showed up for the death of myth long after everyone quit/stopped caring and was finally able to compete and win something. The end."
Mmm, how’d that smoke taste in the mwc finals for you?
Ratking wrote:A hypothetical TMNT v Syn wouldn't be possible as I played for both teams. That said, today Syn is the team to beat. We will undoubtedly smoke any team that signs up. I'm sure several people will post objections, as is their right. However their words will be fruitless without something to back it up. If you want any legit claim to talking trash you had better show up and win.
Syn still the team to beat? Looks like someone else showed up and won.
rawr wrote:Man all I hear is excuses coming from gkg... You are like Lebron now brah all that power but can't win no more tournies... LUL
rawr wrote:2016 You thought you can have your way with us but you failed miserably GKG, why was that? because we have been building this team chemistry since 2006 -2007 and 2013-16 . We have reached Super Sayian mode and no one in the myth community is going to stop us. not a team formed by asmo, not a team formed by limp and not a team formed by YOU. So whatever, you dont have to play, i could care less , All i know is my 2016 TWS ring Outshines alot of these 3-6 x mwc champs rings , why!? because i didnt nut hug your ass to get a ring, Peace out BRAH!
THE PEOPLES CHAMP
I agree, it doesn't matter if I play or not. Syn loses regardless. Looks like all those years people supposedly "nut-hugged" me didn't matter. The result would have been the same for syn. How’d that 6 years of team chemistry and VOIP work out for you btw?
Lizard King wrote:Lahl, i had already won a mwc before anyone knew who you were, swing and a miss. I'm not going to read your inane drivel that consists of paragraphs of excuses/retirement speech #11. It all just looks like a buncha butthurt coward talk, sign up, don't, you lose either way. You're dismissed.
I didn’t sign up, you still lost. Looks like you are the one that is dismissed.
Let’s not forget about the mythical kilg-won mwc. The community is still waiting on the year of that mwc win brah.
Lizard King wrote:Not bashing anyone, but if we show up in force, you're all fucked. It doesn't matter what kind of excuses gkg makes or who asmo hires, we're going to bury you all and that's that. The only reason pathetic idiots like asmo and gkg were ever even allowed to win tournies is as I said, the death of myth, which most good players including myself have done far before anyone knew or cared who they were, which at their peak was virtually no one, which is also incidentally the only way they could ever win a tournament.
Death of myth yet you still can’t win a single MWC, now in the year 2016. LOL. Even shadow has an mwc win, damn.
par73 wrote:jeez, Syn causing quite a stir after their TWS victory... enough that their opponents straight out refuse to reform and rematch them for MWC despite being open for all challenge. taking the cup and breaking records just by pure intimidation and invoking implosion... who'd have thought MYTH FOLK?
Everyone is so intimidated by that 5-2 loss brah.
Lizard King wrote:I feel you bro, but you still ought to give it a try. Noone has ever thought you were any kind of strategist or captain, you're just good at being told what to do by gk. Ratking pretty much excels you on every level, as do most people who still play. At what point you thought you were good, which it seems the entirety of the community disagrees with, is beyond me.
Like I said, sign up, don't, you lose either way.
Mmmm…looks like you still lost, damn.
Ratking wrote:Whats really funny about all of this is the more trash thrown at Syn the WORSE VAAL LOOKS LOL!!!
Incentive to play? How about your dignity? FYI: Its currently residing in my toilet bowl so I can shit on it at will.
So you're telling me I trashed the FIRST AND SECOND GREATEST MYTH STRATEGIST OF ALL TIME??
It's settled then: I'm the best captain.
You're welcome Karma.
Oh man, I guess you just lost your best-captain status. Such a shame. Limp new best captain? Or zak?
Ratking wrote:As I stated after TWS, I'll lead Syn against whoever wants to show for a beat down. I'm certainly game for a Syn v. whoever match after mwc. That should give you plenty of time to study what I'm doing. It certainly won't matter though, you don't have the secret sauce.
Quite the beatdown. I guess you can still cling to that 5-0 sweep over TWF in the QR though.
rawr wrote:I am disappointed in gkg , he may have been the champion for many years but he definitely doesn't got the heart of one . He loses his first tournament and automatically doesn't want to fight to reclaim his throne . I know and me and my boys have heart . We were defeated several times and we kept coming back .... What a coward ....
Didn’t want or need to get my hands dirty, so had others take care of the dirty laundry for me :).
Lizard King wrote:Wow, 13 pages of gkg and asmo acting like butthurt cowards rattling off as many excuses as possible as to why they can't play myth but can spend hours on end on dusty old forums trying to defend their pathetic egos. Funny how other people come to defend me here while im busy not giving a fuck yet the only one that thinks you or asmo are worth a squirt of shit are yourselves. Yes i won an mwc before anyone knew who you were and when it still mattered to actually win or place as well as countless other tournies. And like i need to defend myself against someone who's main claim to fame is finally becoming good at myth after everyone stopped giving a shit and left.
You were teamless and unwanted in 09 for playing so shitty and acting like a general idiotic idiot the year prior; luckily par gave you a chance on bullz. Anyways just lol bros.
Like I said, show up and get brutalized or don't show up and be as forgettable as you've always been. Either way you're gonna lose.
There’s that fake mwc win yet again. And the “either way you are going to lose - except I just lost.”
rawr wrote:First off let me congratulate all the teams who have signed up for Mwc 2016 . Let me applaud you for keeping this great game alive . I can remember back in 2005-2007 how determined I was to become myth champion and now I am here in 2016 finally reaching my goal . It saddens me to have one of the greats of myth for the last couple years decline a challenge after my crew defeats him . If I known he was gonna act this way I probably honestly wouldn't have continued to play the game .GKGs career in myth reminds me of Kobe Bryant's career in basketball . He was great when he had his run chasing Mwc championships but as he got at the end of his myth career he can't form a squad and no one wants to play with him to compete anymore .. my squad has risen to the ocassion and cleared every enemy in our path. Who will rise in 2016 and defeat us ? Could it be team LSO? Could it be team switch? Could it be Team limp ? Will it be team asmo? Or will wtc/syn continue to stay on top ... Only time will tell .
Rawr The People's Champion
AKA team gKG slayer
How’s that slaying goin? LOL
Lizard King wrote:Well we broke gkg i guess. He just sits on the forums posting paraphraphs of whining and excuses no human will ever read then retreats to the age old "1v1 me gois". You're an embarrassingly whiny butthurt loser and that's about all you'll be remembered for.

Mark my words; when the finals or any interesting games come to be he's going to sit there whining and demanding to sub in for the tourney he could care so little about. Hopefully par just gives him the finger, or let's his crybaby ass sub in just to lose anyway. :D
I am so broken after beating the team that beat you. Or actually, since the mwc finals featured BT’s top 4-5 primary players, and had more BT players on it actually than twf players, I guess you just technically lost to BT bro. Did BT just win mwc?
Ratking wrote:I don't think any of the captains should have any say in what the map picks are. I know that you (asmo) have suggested that I influence Paris's choices of the maps. You won't take my word for it but I'll say it plainly: I've never had any say whatsoever about ANY of the maps or game types. Oh and btw, I certainly can adapt to new map picks as well. Perhaps you've forgotten that I won Excelsior Oranges, Desert Ruins, and Arcane Haven in MWC 15' finals. They were the newest/least played maps of the bunch in my opinion.
I actually lol'd when I saw you guys traded for bows on Arcane Haven instead of wars. I pretty much fell out of my chair when I watched the film gkg was like 'yes they got wars!'. What'd we have left in % on that one? 50?
LOL that was pretty funny. You know what was even funnier? Winning. How’d mwc finals go for you this year btw?
Lizard King wrote:Ya'll are makin me blush.
Looks like myth still hates you and you still suck smo, delusional as ever.
All time most dominant ffa champ ever: 1
Butthurt weird cultist: 0
Speaking of delusional, where’s that mwc win you keep talking about?
Ratking wrote:Glad to see smo has his swagger back. I wasn't sure if he was going to recover post TWS. I look forward to crushing him in DE.
We are equally concerned if you will be able to recover post-mwc as well. You and rawr have been awfully quiet after that one.
Lizard King wrote:Lol. Enjoy playing your douchebag crybaby fest with one other team while mwc carries on without you. It's probably the most pathetic act seen in any myth tournament ever so congrats on that. Everyone knows you were afraid to lose to syn, again, which you would have so you took the cowards way out. Then you talked more trash to we sent rawr to demolish you, yet you're still talking? You've been destroyed on every level possible, what makes you think your crappy team is even worthy to play Syn at this point? Twf got leveled 5-0 by syn and you don't look any better. You're a joke, stfu once and for all.
Speaking of jokes, what makes you think your crappy team is even worthy at this point? You’ve been destroyed at every level by the team you swept in QR. Stfu once and for all, am I right?
Wank wrote:If syn are morons and you got stomped by syn last tournament, you are clearly operating at a sub moron level. Good job losing to TWF, we 5-0'd them.

I'm with LK. You guys aren't worth playing, glad you left the tournament.
I bet you’d be even more glad if they didn’t return to the tournament so you could have actually won an mwc for once, LOL.
Lizard King wrote:The team with 50 players is complaining about not being able to field anyone? Hillus. It's pretty obvious twf needs half of myth in order to beat Syn but this is just pathetic. The loss of face/m2sbr this mwc has been substantial, for shame.
Smo what are you doing here? This thread is for current participants, not laughable 5th or 6th place finishers or whatever slot your shitsquad slid into. :lol:
Funny that TWF’s final’s roster featured 4-5 primary BT players. You just lost to that 5th or 6th place team bro.

---

So what was the lesson we learned from this boys and girls? Try to remember to actually have a dynasty before talking like you are already a dynasty team. Or at the very least, actually win a single MWC as a team first (or in the case of Kilg and rawr, even just as a player).

I actually want to congratulate Syn. You had your nice short reign at the top for a few months, and I hope it was enjoyable while it lasted for you. But we all knew you were living on borrowed time, and that this was coming. It was only a matter of time. Don’t say I didn’t warn you. And given your surprising display of grace at the top, good luck in ever achieving it again.

Let me also remind you, and everyone else, that that if the tables were turned and you happened to pull off the miracle necessary to win MWC, we would all be subject to even worse delusional drivel than what you displayed before the tournament even started or finished. So spare us any further tears. The world’s smallest violin is playing in the background.

Lord---Scary Owl

Re: Syn/WTC in 2016: The Bursting of the Proverbial Glass Bu

Post by Lord---Scary Owl »

wow it mustve taken hours to copy paste all these quotes
what a waste of time to prove an already proven point

Zak

Post by Zak »

You sure showed them gig

Revan

Post by Revan »

Lord---Scary Owl wrote:wow it mustve taken hours to copy paste all these quotes
what a waste of time to prove an already proven point
I can't figure out how anyone does long posts like that.. take switch's review of the game post.. I mean.. jfc.

so that's 1-1.

Guess well see syn v twf in tws rematch.

Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

Giant Killer General wrote:
Lizard King wrote:The team with 50 players is complaining about not being able to field anyone? Hillus. It's pretty obvious twf needs half of myth in order to beat Syn but this is just pathetic. The loss of face/m2sbr this mwc has been substantial, for shame.
Smo what are you doing here? This thread is for current participants, not laughable 5th or 6th place finishers or whatever slot your shitsquad slid into. :lol:
Funny that TWF’s final’s roster featured 4-5 primary BT players. You just lost to that 5th or 6th place team bro.
LOL classic. You just got 5-2ed in a MWC finals by a 5th place team. Must suck to be a member of WTC.

Bebop

Post by Bebop »

Like my grandpappy always used to say, people who live in glass bubbles shouldn't throw eggs before they hatch or the dead horses will beat the door down :?:

limp

Post by limp »

Hey, our finals roster only featured 3 BT players in Crun, Gekko, and Ghengis, who were secondaries for us all tournament! Asmo only played one game.

Limp
Trev
Garrick
HMP
EW
Zak
=
TWF

JUST CLARIFYING

btw when was the MWC win kilg? curious

par73

Post by par73 »

nice we get a huge standing ovation from gkg

PROUD 2 BE SYN

shadow

Post by shadow »

Giant Killer General wrote:... Even shadow has an mwc win, damn.

Giant Killer General

Well EW is debatable, he played for BT in our match series anyway.

btw, I finally got a response out of kilg about his make-believe mwc win. He is sticking to the story that he did win an mwc. He says he either won 04, 05, or 06, and that he didn't remember exactly which one because he won so many tournaments (just nobody can remember them, LOL). I informed him that bme won 04, bia/nobody won 05, and np won 06 and that he was not on any of those teams. This did not dissuade him, he is still sticking to the story of his imaginary mwc win, but without any further explanation. It is pretty hard to ask him about it because he tries to avoid talking about the subject or having to provide any real answers.

He also claims that he won a bunch of ffa tournaments, presumably around that same time period, which is also probably further delusion because his name does not appear on any of the myth 2 tournament wikia or myth graveyard pages, which have the best record of almost all of the tournaments from that time period. At best it must have been a pretty insignificant tournament if nobody can remember it and it was never recorded.

I almost feel bad for the guy, how desperate he clings to the delusion.

Dantski

Post by Dantski »

Giant Killer General wrote:Well EW is debatable, he played for BT in our match series anyway.He also claims that he won a bunch of ffa tournaments, presumably around that same time period, which is also probably further delusion because his name does not appear on any of the myth 2 tournament wikia or myth graveyard pages, which have the best record of almost all of the tournaments from that time period. At best it must have been a pretty insignificant tournament if nobody can remember it and it was never recorded.
I've been in pretty much every semi-finals or better in every solo FFA tourney (of any note anyway, not counting ones that are 5 games of show and play) since 2004-5. I don't remember Kilg ever making semi's let alone finals. Heck did he even enter FFA tourneys? I never noticed.

DBSeeker

Post by DBSeeker »

I think GKG owes an apology for hurting Shadow's feelings. :(

shadow

Post by shadow »

GKG's train-heavy troll attack have no mercy. For a second, I feel like I'm at the bottom of MYTH's MWC Champions Hall, even below dac and spartain ken 15, but then I realize what even if it's true, I'm miles high above "insert names" and my m2sbr lvl regained.

dac

Post by dac »

shadow wrote:GKG's train-heavy troll attack have no mercy. For a second, I feel like I'm at the bottom of MYTH's MWC Champions Hall, even below dac and spartain ken 15, but then I realize what even if it's true, I'm miles high above "insert names" and my m2sbr lvl regained.
harsh man.

Giant Killer General

LOL, I did not mean that as any insult to shadow, as I'm sure he understands. I am simply using him as an example of one of the many mwc champions that some may find to be more unlikely than the more common perennial names. Insert any other lesser-known name in his place if needed, it still works. Shadow is a former mwc champion, nothing to insult or be ashamed of there (especially since he was a useful member on my team and we played short a player in that finals match). But the same cannot be said for about half of Syn's roster, including kilg and rawr.
Dantski wrote:I've been in pretty much every semi-finals or better in every solo FFA tourney (of any note anyway, not counting ones that are 5 games of show and play) since 2004-5. I don't remember Kilg ever making semi's let alone finals. Heck did he even enter FFA tourneys? I never noticed.
Thanks for the valid input Dantski. So it just looks like kilg is making up not only mwc wins, but ffa tournament wins as well. Which is funny because he was also self-proclaiming himself to be the most dominant ffa player ever too. The guy pretends to not care but still feels the need to pad his myth resume. Looks like the jury is out on this one, kilg has been exposed.

btw, kilg was also talking a bunch of shit about out-trowing ew and an inactive ghengis in the finals. I guess he will cling to anything he can even in the face of his team getting dominated 5-2.

Dantski

Post by Dantski »

Giant Killer General wrote:btw, kilg was also talking a bunch of shit about out-trowing ew and an inactive ghengis in the finals. I guess he will cling to anything he can even in the face of his team getting dominated 5-2.
That's probably fair, the 2 games syn won was when Kilg was trowing and I know TWF majorly fucked up with Trow in one of them.

Lizard King

Post by Lizard King »

Did anyone read any of this? Look at all this insanity from this butthurt loser, I wish I had that much free. I must live inside this guy's head. Poor thing.

Myrk

Post by Myrk »

I think Kilg was on BIA2 in MWC05, didn't show for a single match, and this is probably what he's counting his MWC win as.

Giant Killer General

Dantski wrote:That's probably fair, the 2 games syn won was when Kilg was trowing and I know TWF majorly fucked up with Trow in one of them.
I just found it funny given that he has traditionally been so quiet for so many years under the radar because he hasn't really ever done anything of consequence, but once he finds himself in a finals, he is quick to become a loudmouth about beating up a long-inactive player who doesn't give a shit, in a match they otherwise got stomped in. Some care showing there despite claims to the contrary.
Myrk wrote:I think Kilg was on BIA2 in MWC05, didn't show for a single match, and this is probably what he's counting his MWC win as.
That's what we all thought for a while myrk, but limp and others have confirmed that he was not on bia that year. And kilg himself does not clarify what team he belonged to, or with what teammates, presumably because he does not remember (or so he claims). But maybe what you say could be possible. If he didn't show for any matches, then perhaps that is why people are confused / why nobody would remember him. If that is truly the case, it would still be quite hilarious.

I just find it hilarious anyone would lie about such a thing. It has been one big hilarious mystery lately, which is why Seeker did some deep investigative journalism on the subject in another thread:

http://forum.gateofstorms.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3265

He has another conflicting report of kilg's participation in mwc05:
DBSeeker wrote:2005: Kilgrath played in this MWC tournament as well. Sources say that he was a member of the team Swedish Meatballs, that finished tenth. I thought it was Mostly Harmless, which I believe was a bit of a reunion for Team Aesir. They finished sixth in a tournament that didn't finish. Not much else can be gleaned.

Lizard King

Post by Lizard King »

Leel. So mad. All up in that tiny dome of yours, the nerd rage is real.

And yes, I am the most dominant ffa champion of all time, confirmed by the masses. I've never seen dant in any ffa tourney ever really, or play well in ffa in general for that matter so I have no clue what he's talking about there. All i know is I've won every ffa shindig I've entered over the last 5 years by staggering numbers against opponents far more competent than yourself or dant. I don't sit and make little paper trophies to recount them all, it's a game, not a lifestyle, thats where your life seems to have gone horribly wrong i guess.

Your claim to fame however is finally winning something when everyone else stopped giving a shit. Oh and hosting your own laughable butthurt tournament noone gave a shit about either. It was a pretty funny fail though I have to admit.

I know you're still seething from that dose of reality I gave you last night,but try not to lose any more sleep over this bro, you're looking way more desperate and pathetic than usual. You're dismissed.

Pogue

Post by Pogue »

GKG's fake wife should edit his posts down before he publishes them because he has no filter and no one in their right mind is reading a poorly written 1000 word rant about nothing. Shut up.

Giant Killer General

notice kilg's deflection talking about ffa tournies, avoiding the much larger issue of a made-up mwc win. this has been his common defense mechanism whenever confronted with his hilariously desperate lie.

kilg, who did you team with in your mwc win? surely you would remember at least one person? yea, didn't think so.

you've been dismissed yur entire myth career bro. yur so irrelevant that nobody can even remember your past participation in anything. "the masses" are exactly 0 people because you can't name a single person that would back up any of your claims.

such sad depths yuv fallen to.

Pogue

Post by Pogue »

Lizard King wrote: I don't sit and make little paper trophies to recount them all, it's a game, not a lifestyle, thats where your life seems to have gone horribly wrong i guess.

Your claim to fame however is finally winning something when everyone else stopped giving a shit. Oh and hosting your own laughable butthurt tournament noone gave a shit about either. It was a pretty funny fail though I have to admit.
I have literally never seen a better breakdown of GKG. Hit the nail on the head. Well done brah.

Myrk

Post by Myrk »

FYI Kilg never won a ffa tournament either

switch

Post by switch »

KilG won Milkman's FFA league in 2014.

switch

Post by switch »

it's listed under the tournament page on GoS.

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

If you wanna get technical, so is ranked play.

Giant Killer General

dayum, another experienced oldschool ffa player - myrk - corroborating dantski's statements, and what everyone already suspected - that kilg has never won an ffa tournament despite desperately clinging to his false narrative that he has. and the mountain of evidence just keeps growing.

he showed his true care for this game by pretending to win tournaments, but got nothing for it since he was found out so quickly by everyone. his own teammates don't even want to touch that lie by trying to back him up.

how embarrassing for kilg. so much for that most-dominant-ffa player ever title.

Lizard King

Post by Lizard King »

Wont at least 4 separate tournies par hosted 1 being a tffa tourney where I drag pogues drunk ass through the mud behind me like some shitty tough mudder with an overweight friend, showed up single handed, still dominated everything. I don't really consider FFA league a tourney win but seriously, those numbers tho. Noone will ever come close, I'd just be showing up to compete against myself really. Like I said, it's an old game, not a lifestyle, barely worth keeping track of victories over the years, but that's where your life seems to have gone horribly awry.

I am indeed the most dominant ffa player to ever play this game, end of story. Feel free to cry and obsess over me some more brah, I can hear those jimmies rustlin from here. (:

Giant Killer General

yea and what details can you provide about any such tournaments? years? names? anything? or just want to keep it vague and made-up like your mwc win?

keep repeating it until it becomes true for you bro :)

limp

Post by limp »

the most dominant FFA player is tirri but a gigantic mile, with myrk right behind him.

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

Historically, yes. Pretty sure I've been the best FFA player for the last several years though.

Lizard King

Post by Lizard King »

Paris hosted them, ask him, you're obviously far more concerned than I. Some were playmyth era I believe, you can start wasting your time there.

Tirri is the most dominant ever, myrk nah, dren before me, but in this era of myth and the past half decade or more, I am the most dominant.

Giant Killer General

in other words, after everyone stopped caring, during an era that didn't matter. you were just late to the show bro.

wait, i forgot this is just something you just made up. you didn't actually win anything. can't remember anything about them, just lol. apparently nobody else can either, that's how irrelevant / made-up it is.

Lizard King

Post by Lizard King »

Ironic statement given on a forum that no one will ever read on a game no one plays. Glad we could agreed this was an era that didn't matter though, aka the only era you played in or won anything really. You're too easy.

Giant Killer General

yea so not sure why you are going around self-proclaiming as the most dominant ffa player then either when it doesn't matter. caught in your own web of bullshit, ouch.

i never said my wins mattered anything beyond just the fact that i won them. which is a hell of a lot more than what you can say. all you can do is resort to making shit up. i'm too easy but you're too sad :(.

Lizard King

Post by Lizard King »

Says the self proclaimed "professional gamer" that challenges everyone to 1v1 once his limited vocabulary has run dry.

I claim I'm the best because I am, could really care less what you believe, as far as I can tell you have little to no credibility in the community, never have because you've always been a douchebag with the personality of a liger/god cops love child. I challenge you to put up better numbers in FFA league even with smo clinging to your nuts the whole way. It should be easy for you when it's so irrelevant right? You won't even come close, not even a quarter as close, you don't have half an inlking of the ffa skill I posses nor will you ever. Can you rack up 150 points in 2 weeks? Go for it champ, it's all irrelevant right? (: But we both know you'll take the cowards way out and post a lot of inane bullshit and excuses just like mwc after Syn thrashed you in TWS. (:

Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

Lizard King wrote:I don't really consider FFA league a tourney win but seriously, those numbers tho. Noone will ever come close, I'd just be showing up to compete against myself really..

I am indeed the most dominant ffa player to ever play this game, end of story. Feel free to cry and obsess over me some more brah, I can hear those jimmies rustlin from here. (:
You just lost all credit you've ever had as a player if you had any in the first place. SMH that's just so pathetic to even bring that up.

Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

adrenaline wrote:Historically, yes. Pretty sure I've been the best FFA player for the last several years though.
Maybe... There really hasn't been anything for anyone to prove anything in FFA since the last time Grim hosted an ffa tournament.

Giant Killer General

Self-proclaimed? When did I ever say I seriously say I was professional gamer? Find a single quote, it doesn't exist.

I'm sorry, are you seriously bragging about scores in mm's FFA league, which you already conceded (and the community widely recognizes) is not an actually ffa tournament? It even says LEAGUE in the name. Do you not understand the difference between a league and a tournament? And who did you even compete against? My god this is so pathetic. Yes, you showed up much more than any actually good players (if there were even any at all). Congratulations. now let's all start bragging about our current rank now on GoS as if it is a good reflection of skill. facepalm.

Lizard King

Post by Lizard King »

So you're cowering out of the challenge as expected. You're pretty much a talking never was with the vocabulary of a 10th grader. Don't chastise anyone for not wanting to play a bunch of idiotic 1v1's with you, hypocrite.

Noone's going to go digging through your tens of thousands of pages of idiocy to find some stupid quote from an even more stupid person, I mean srsly bro.

As for the players there, Smo was there many times and got crushed, as did many good/decent players. He didn't even bother to show up after I racked up like 150 pts in 2 weeks, nor did anyone else, kinda deflating when someone buries all the other competition so decisively like that. He's worse at ffa than you by a massive margin, though you look fairly autistic yourself while ffa'ing.

Giant Killer General

Lizard King wrote:So you're cowering out of the challenge as expected. Don't chastise anyone for not wanting to play a bunch of idiotic 1v1's with you, hypocrite.
and you didn't see the irony in stringing these sentences next to each other? haha

I never said I wouldn't play. Maybe I will just to come hateplay you.

wwo

Post by wwo »

Giant Killer General wrote:now let's all start bragging about our current rank now on GoS
I believe I have the coveted rank of SHIELD. Bow down, bitches.

Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

Lizard King wrote:As for the players there, Smo was there many times and got crushed, as did many good/decent players. He didn't even bother to show up after I racked up like 150 pts in 2 weeks, nor did anyone else, kinda deflating when someone buries all the other competition so decisively like that. He's worse at ffa than you by a massive margin, though you look fairly autistic yourself while ffa'ing.
I played 6 total games LOL and you played 93... WTF are you talking about dude? You're off your rocker, your memory is just bad.

Literally the only player that payed more games than you was Milkman & Indent was close with 85 (Both places 2nd and 3rd SHOCKER)

The next 4 with the most games played were Paris, Bruce cambell,Malsleizure & TSG who all had a minimum of 25 less games played than you.

http://gateofstorms.net/tournaments/FFAL2014

^^^ Here's the proof

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

Asmodian wrote: Maybe... There really hasn't been anything for anyone to prove anything in FFA since the last time Grim hosted an ffa tournament.
You are absolutely correct. I can't even offer any FFA tournament wins to support my claim... but I was a FFA beast in the 2008 - 2013ish era.

What most of my games looked like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDsnrirrKjU

I'm also the best bottle-bouncer of all-time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fy_NTTuptfU

Suck it, Zer ;)

Best heal-trapper?! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0OLNODOPBE

Most innovative tactician? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Xynix4nw_Q

Most explosive dorfer? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fgg0OJokqU

Giant Killer General

haha, there are like 3 top players in that league. kirk played 3 games, which barely counts for even showing up. sam played 17, and adren played 16, which barely even counts for participating. quite the plethora of competition there.

meanwhile kilg played 93 games and tries to pretend like this is an ffa tournament. such a joke.

hey kilg, are these the kind of "ffa tournaments" that paris hosted which you won? - http://gateofstorms.net/tournaments/PARSNP2014 (you didn't win this one though either of course)

LOL

Lizard King

Post by Lizard King »

Apparently you can't even read, no surprise there since you can't write either. That was 2 diff mini tournies, one if which i showed to and won as you can see r2 bracket 1. T2 was another seperate shindig the following week, which i didnt make it to. Par won that and asmo finished in last, huge surprise. I forgot all about this, would never have remembered it without your weird gay obsession over me, so i guess add another to the book, thx bro! Anyways, wrong again and dumb as ever, you're a hoot bro. You mad? Yeh, he mad. (:

Giant Killer General

ok mystery solved folks. kilg is counting obscure / mini 1-day show-and-play events hosted by paris over the years (this one being in the year 2014) which nobody good competed in, describing them as an "ffa tournament" as if to equate them to any actual ffa tournaments. so this is why there is so much confusion why actual ffa tournament competitors don't remember kilg in any actual ffa tournament finals, let alone winning any.

at least that solves the ffa tournament mystery. the mwc that kilg wants to claim that he won is still a mystery however.
Myrk wrote:I can confirm from being in a shitton of finals in the competitive era, didn't see Kilg in a single final. Kil is either trolling hard or just insane.
I think the final verdict is insane on this one.

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

I think if we really delved into the psyches of all you guys, GKG would be the only one proven to be truly insane. Only an insane person would spend countless hours researching and writing essay length posts on stuff nobody gives a shit about. Truly a new level of fanaticism has been reached

Return to “Eblis Stone”