How I feel today

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
enc

How I feel today

Post by enc »

BIG KROK V8 SS

Re: How I feel today

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Long overdue to start stacking bodies.

limp

Post by limp »

I will say this unequivocally:

Go fuck yourself Kirk, for saying something so truly tone deaf and disgusting that is disturbs me to even have ever spoken to you.

Seriously, fuck you, you are truly human garbage, with the human part being completely debatable.

limp

Post by limp »

Enc, I just got home and read about what happened in Nice and I am truly sorry, this is unbelievable and devastating all at once.

wwo

Post by wwo »

This is completely believeable, so much so that the authorities warned about the possibility. Sucks either way. Je suis Charlie.

Myrk

Post by Myrk »

I don't get why France gets so much hate from terrorists and nutjobs.

Lord---Scary Owl

Post by Lord---Scary Owl »

Myrk wrote:I don't get why France gets so much hate from terrorists and nutjobs.

probably because they let the most muslims in

Wank

Post by Wank »

Myrk wrote:I don't get why France gets so much hate from terrorists and nutjobs.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/0 ... 29552.html

The French have a history of provoking the most aggressive states in history and getting destroyed. See Roman Empire vs Gauls, Spanish Inquisition, Nazis vs France... ISIS vs France now. Sure that Napoleon guy had his day but it was short.

par73

Post by par73 »

y u link huffington post

anyway myrk, here's my best guess:

it's not all of the problem, but it's part of it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_colonial_empire

"French law made it easy for thousands of colons, ethnic or national French from former colonies of North and West Africa, India and Indochina to live in mainland France (after de-colonizing)."

this was after they did this

"A hallmark of the French colonial project in the late 19th century and early 20th century was the civilizing mission (mission civilisatrice), the principle that it was Europe's duty to bring civilization to benighted peoples."

Return to “Eblis Stone”