Deader than dead undead season myth rumors

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
grim

Deader than dead undead season myth rumors

Post by grim »

*Asmodian has given up the Mornon faith. He is has now given himself up to drugs, women and alcohol. This means he is no longer interested in myth,
* GKG however has found the Mornon faith. Nothing is changing.
*Rabican is now finally so fat that he longer just breaks toilets, he is now stuck in one.
*Luckily we all know what Rabican is using as his toilet.
*Blade is still living in Mexico.
*Flatline is now officially 56 years old. Paris, however is still 15.
*Paris is now a licensed psychologist. He still types like a 15 year old e-thug. Why this is so is a question only to be a answered by a licensed psychologist.
*Remeber when Paris posted a picture of him taking a shit in his lawn? Yeah that was 2007 it was. What a year.
*Ska is now a member of Soldiers of Odin - a right wing street patrol group. "There's just not enough love for Hitler these days" - he says.
*Tirri however, is not a member of Sodliers of Odin. Instead, he now has four kids and plans to make an MWC team with him + his kids.
*I am not hosting MWC.
*Cu claims that he keeps missing me. This however is impossible as his sniper shot just hit me last week.
*Aki has declared that he longer harbors any negative feelings towards me. "I have no time for hate" - says Aki. "I only have time for love".
*Seeker is still not attracted to Aki.
*Tb is though, but he is too shy to do anything about it.
*Kirk is actually voting for Bernie Sanders.
*Just kidding. In order to vote, you'd actually have to leave the house.
*There is not going to be an MWC this year. Adrenaline is not satisfied. Yeah, you eat that chocolate cake, bitch.
*PunkUser has officially banned the word "Butthurt" from forums. "It's too political" - says PunkUser.
*PunkUser has now officially banned every other thread posted to these forums. "It's what Om would do" - he says.
*Kirk is still allowed to roam free however. "This isn't some mariusnet nazi dictatorship, gawd" - says PunkUser.
*Asmodian has now given himself a 5th ball. "That's 4 more balls than nature's ever given me" - says Asmo.
*There is going to be continued discussion about balls and ball rating next summer. "We swear it's nothing homosexual" - says the myth community
*Cruniac finally confesses that he lives in Ohio. "Because I sure love that dick" - he was caught saying on tape.
*"Ain't nothing wrong with loving dat dick" - Aki was heard commenting.

par73

Re: Deader than dead undead season myth rumors

Post by par73 »

did blade die tho?
im not sure its so safe for a caucasian like me to cross the mexican border to recover that left inner thigh, but i bet aki could manage

Zak

Post by Zak »

glad I'm not on this stupid myth rumor blog

BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

YEAH TAKE THAT FUCKERS I'M MENTIONED TWICE. TWICE YA HEAR MOTHER FUCKERS. ALSO STOP POSTING PICTURES OF BERNIE SANDERS.

Dantski

Post by Dantski »

gee golly grimothy

Aki

Post by Aki »

Every now and then I think about returning to these forums and posting something negative about grim. I don't know why I don't.
grim wrote:*PunkUser has officially banned the word "Butthurt" from forums. "It's too political" - says PunkUser.
It's about goddamn time.

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

I think you are vastly overestimating my current interest in this game, Grim.

Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

grim wrote: *Asmodian has given up the Mornon faith. He is has now given himself up to drugs, women and alcohol. This means he is no longer interested in myth
Half of this is true. I'll leave it up to the imagination of people though.

shinco

Post by shinco »

This thread counts as MWC 16 btw.

shinco

Return to “Eblis Stone”