Unacceptable Admin Behavior - Take 2

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
SamsWrath

Unacceptable Admin Behavior - Take 2

Post by SamsWrath »

So who locked the last thread and why? Was it you Shinco? I don't spend enough time around here so I don't know who the Admins are.

Shinco, let me ask you, why is it that liberals accuse anyone who dislikes Obama and the liberal agenda of shilling for Limbaugh?

"hey sam
we don't need anymore rush limbaugh sympathizers in this community"

I'm used to it at this point because its a typical liberal attack card but, its really pointless because you're accusing me, a Libertarian, of shilling for a clown like Limbaugh. That's fine... I suppose the ASSumption works its magic as it certainly strikes a cord with like-minded liberal folk and makes then instantly agree that I must be a Limbaugh shill because I disagree with the precious liberal agenda/group-think/hive-mind mentality. However, after more than 10 years these Straw Man arguments just aren't holding weight (not even in the eyes of MSNBC viewers).

I've been playing Myth since the TFL demo and this community has NEVER been PC. I like this community even more now because it seems to be the ONLY gaming community that is free of SJWs. Please, let's keep it that way!

punkUser

Re: Unacceptable Admin Behavior - Take 2

Post by punkUser »

I locked the thread. If it gets into personal attacks or politics and has nothing to do with Myth I reserve the right to cut it off. Frankly I reserve the right to cut anything off as I see fit and conversely folks are welcome to take their off-topic chatter to any number of more appropriate alternative venues :)

So yeah take a hint here - if your thread gets locked, move on to a new topic.

Return to “Eblis Stone”