That 5v5 S2 game last night was awesome

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
grenade

That 5v5 S2 game last night was awesome

Post by grenade »

I couldn't have asked for a better first night back. I just popped on to see if anybody was playing (anything), ended up running into Psalm, and a small AvA game grew into larger and larger games, which eventually became 5v5 S-2 CTF. I had figured nobody played WW2 units anymore, but those were some fun games. :) Let's do it again sometime, say... tonight, same time. ;)

Lord---Scary Owl

Re: That 5v5 S2 game last night was awesome

Post by Lord---Scary Owl »

Psalm is an evil figure, do not fall for his lies

Revan

Post by Revan »

That dude has some serious passive aggressive issues.

I have no idea how he still gets people to play with him. Guess that's a testimony to how desperate we all are for a game :p

grenade

Post by grenade »

I'll play all the time if anybody wants to get together and play some patrol or any other AvA/WW2 game. I even plan on hooring up some FFA league reg style... And sucking at it. I don't take personalities too seriously anymore. It's Myth after all. I lived through bnet, I can handle this. :)

switch

Post by switch »

Brandon Hex: "S2 AVA X2 V8 Carnage Recon Elim 99X vs Allies was played."

grenade

Post by grenade »

switch wrote:Brandon Hex: "S2 AVA X2 V8 Carnage Recon Elim 99X vs Allies was played."
Uh, yea, that.

Return to “Eblis Stone”