Windows 10 with Myth

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
BIG KROK V8 SS

Windows 10 with Myth

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Any issues? Can I buy a computer with Windows 10 and Myth will be good to go?

punkUser

Re: Windows 10 with Myth

Post by punkUser »

Yes it's fine, no issues.

shinco

Post by shinco »

I played a few co op games on it. No issues. 2 gig graphics card and 16 gigs of ram

shinco

Revan

Post by Revan »

shinco wrote:I played a few co op games on it. No issues. 2 gig graphics card and 16 gigs of ram

shinco
Play some Glad 6 with max graphical settings :)

BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Since I smashed my laptop in rage of it acting up (perpetuated by a Steelers loss because of a shitty kicker), I'm looking to buy an Alienware 15. It is the ONLY 15" laptop that has the keyboard layout I like, WITHOUT the number pad on the right. The number pad on the right with 15" laptops is just too much. Should be for 17" and up only, or at least make it an option.

Renwood

Post by Renwood »

Kirk, go for a 17" with touch support. playing myth with a keyboard + touch combo is worth a few shits an giggles. Not a replacement for Mouse + Keyboard but its neat to be able to touch a ghol, then touch a pus and have him pick it up. Adds a little something new to a 17 year old game

BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Renwood wrote:Kirk, go for a 17" with touch support. playing myth with a keyboard + touch combo is worth a few shits an giggles. Not a replacement for Mouse + Keyboard but its neat to be able to touch a ghol, then touch a pus and have him pick it up. Adds a little something new to a 17 year old game

I have that on my current one. Its a novelty at best. Kinda neat at first but not ideal for actually playing. I think microing could be done with both hands if done right, but then camera angles aren't readily available to adjust.

Revan

Post by Revan »

BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

MISS ME YET?
Pogue wrote:Image

Pogue

Post by Pogue »

Dubya really was comedy gold, just like Trump.

SamsWrath

Post by SamsWrath »

Lord---Scary Owl wrote:Cyberpowerpc.com
Careful of Cyberpowerpc.com

They'll put the cheapest PSU on the market in your PC (XTremeGear). They may also stick you with memory that was never tested on the mobo that comes with your PC. On top of that, they'll give you a dual channel memory with a quad channel board and a crappy, made-in-china Seagate HDD/SSD.

You can get a good deal from Cyberpower but, you'll need to swap out a TON of the base parts in their builds for reliable components and that will increase the cost of your initial purchase.

Lord---Scary Owl

Post by Lord---Scary Owl »

I don't buy the default computers I always edit them.
I prefer Intel i5 or i7 Quad Cores for the CPU.
I also prefer NVIDIA GeForce GTX series for graphics (can really only afford the 750 ti or 950).
Just go with 1 TB HDD and Default Memory (8 GB - 2x4).

I found out its $85 shipping from cyberpower so i dropped them unless its a free shipping deal.
pcpartpicker.com works a lot better and its way cheaper for a decent computer

falcon

Post by falcon »

admin

Lord---Scary Owl

This is pro-pakistani and it is offensive to me...ban this forum.

par73

Post by par73 »

lso reminds me of 98% of USA unaware that Pakistan is one of our greatest if not the greatest ally we have in the middle east.
great people, great nation.

You're offensive to me, 'ban this lso'.

i have yet to even install windows 10
WAS IT WORTH THE UPGRADE?

Lord---Scary Owl

I am clearly aware of Pakistan being one of the only US allied countries in the ME.

I just said that because I felt like it, and no one can stop me except maybe punkuser.

par73 just placed me in the generalized US population "ban this par73" he is offensive

Renwood

Post by Renwood »

Parpar, Where the hell are you? There is nobody on myth anymore that shares my love of fatties and it makes me sad. I also miss your Wigger freestyle raps over VOIP.

Pogue

Post by Pogue »

par73 wrote:lso reminds me of 98% of USA unaware that Pakistan is one of our greatest if not the greatest ally we have in the middle east.
great people, great nation.

You're offensive to me, 'ban this lso'.
PAKUSA BROS FOR LIFE.

Return to “Eblis Stone”