Who?

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
Lord---Scary Owl

Who?

Post by Lord---Scary Owl »

In your own opinion, name the top 5 best myth players that you have ever seen or played with.

I have only played since mid Fall 2014 and I have seen some miscellaneous 2011/2012/2013 replays and videos so heres my list:

1) Tirri
2) Adrenaline
3) Arzenic
4) Bone
5) Chohan

BIG KROK V8 SS

Re: Who?

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

jesus christ.

I'm the greatest Myther period. Nobody has accomplished more than I have. The success and the writing on the wall is all there.

"tirri" was retired ages ago by a much better player. Those are all good players, but Bone does not even deserve to be in the top 500 players of all time.

Lord---Scary Owl

BIG KROK V8 SS wrote:jesus christ.

I'm the greatest Myther period. Nobody has accomplished more than I have. The success and the writing on the wall is all there.

"tirri" was retired ages ago by a much better player. Those are all good players, but Bone does not even deserve to be in the top 500 players of all time.
lol

sasper

Post by sasper »

korok wasn't too bad. far better than all the posers like asmodian, adrenaline, cruniac, etc. but i think he was before your time, scary owl

Lord---Scary Owl

I've heard 2007 mentioned, then yeah

argos

Post by argos »

want to feel old? LSO was 5 years old in 2007

Lord---Scary Owl

argos wrote:want to feel old? LSO was 5 years old in 2007
i was 6 years old

switch

Post by switch »

2007 was the first MWC I participated in.

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

Anyways here's my list in no particular order:

shaister - probably the best TFL player of all-time, and one of the best M2ers when he was in his prime. At his peak, 1v1ing him felt like you were playing vs. 2 players.
tirri - most consistently dominant player in the history of M2, I'd think... some players have definitely caught up to him skillwise in the last several years, but he was the cream of the crop in the early-mid 2000s, and is still one of the best when he cares to be.
gkg - most dominant player in the last 4-5 perhaps even 6 years. total douche, but i won't deny his skill.
chohan - untouchable 1v1 in his prime (2004ish). too bad he basically quit myth soon thereafter. important to note that CRUNIAC IS NOT CHOHAN, though he loves to impersonate him for some reason. this is the only reason i can think of for LSO including him in his top 5.
kirk - in terms of raw skill alone, i'd include him on this list. prone to highs and lows though... he either rapes the shit out of you or dies horribly and spams LOL for a while before dropping :lol:

nemesis was a beast back in the day, too... especially considering the pings he played on. chickenwire was also damn good. EW also deserves a mention... great player and consistent.

oh, and sasper is a bitter aussie who likes to hold grudges. i was very good at this game long before he even knew what myth was.

Lord---Scary Owl

chohan - untouchable 1v1 in his prime (2004ish). too bad he basically quit myth soon thereafter. important to note that CRUNIAC IS NOT CHOHAN, though he loves to impersonate him for some reason. this is the only reason i can think of for LSO including him in his top 5.

meant that

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

not saying crun is a bad player by any means, though. he's gotten pretty good in the last few years. also bone (ducky) while quite good, is not at that level... EVEN THOUGH he did beat me in a 1v1 tourney once upon a time, so credit where credit is due. he was a very unconventional player, much like nemesis.

Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

adrenaline wrote: kirk - in terms of raw skill alone, i'd include him on this list. prone to highs and lows though... he either rapes the shit out of you or dies horribly and spams LOL for a while before dropping :lol:
That's why I wouldn't consider him near my top 5. You are right though, when he is on his game easily one of the top players. Need to be consistent in my book to even be considered for the top 10 though. Why not Ghengis if you consider Kirk? Ghengis is more consistent.

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

OP said nothing about top team players... I was considering complete package. Ghengis is a great team player and FFAer, but not a top 1v1er... at least not at Kirk's level 1v1 (to be fair, I've never seen kirk/ghengis 1v1, but I've played them both). Everyone else on my list can/could do it all at a top level. And Kirk has had top level performances in MWC, too... in fact, I think he's been very consistently good in all or most of the tournies he's played... just inconsistent as fuck in day to day play (which really doesn't matter in the least). Other than tourney performance, I'm judging a lot of this on raw skill... and by that I mean how they handle themselves in a 1v1 situation. I've 1v1'd pretty much every top player of the last decade many many times, and those are the top 5 (not including myself, of course lol) in my book. But you are right that Ghengis has been really good in some big tourney matches... definitely one of the best players in recent years.

Pogue

Post by Pogue »

Raz You know you're special when GKG will spend an hour in the lobby discussing your ridiculous strats years after you forgot about this game.

Kirk Only on the list so he doesn't send me 15 fucking pm's with his myth resume.

THOR The best there is, the best there was, the best there ever will be:

BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

There is not even an argument. My Myth resume outshines everyone's on that list combined.

4 MWC Titles, most DMG per game in 2 of them in the entire tourney
2 TWS Championships
1v1 Lethal Champion
Myth Done Quick Champion (Hold all records with Hadiez)
Clue Champion
Gladiators Champion/Records holder
Urban Recon Legend (Absolutely unbeatable in my prime), more than any other plugin in the history of Myth
Undefeated lifetime 1v1 Trow
Retired the entire order of ~Syn~ 7v1 on Trow Lmoth
Inventor of Raid melee and Myrk Giant trapping
Countless 3rd party plugins champion and guru
Multiple Comet holder/ratios champ (Ratios like mine have never been touched by anyone)
Banned more times than any other player in history (had the entire US shut down by Marius admins just to ban all of my associated accounts)

I'm the greatest of all time, period. I don't play regular Myth anymore. I have no energy to do it. But nobody is even close to my accomplishments.

You should know, Adren. Remember when I finally put your team on the map by winning you a team tournament? You guys thanked me by promptly kicking me off your team, I joined another team, and kicked your asses twice in MWC. Hey Adren I am 6-0 against you in tournaments. LOL.
Oh and not to mention Adrenaline has NEVER beaten me even ONCE in a 1v1 game. We've played at least 50 times, and he has never won once. Pretty sad he considers himself a top 1v1er. You got films Adren? Didn't think so. I've got many.

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

LOL hilarious... I'm the only one defending you and you attack me for it? Classic Kirk. I have beat you MANY times 1v1... many many times. Films? No... I don't save films unless something amazing happens, and beating you 1v1 when I was in my prime was nothing short of routine. What I do have is witnesses. Pretty sure nearly anyone that matters has seen it. The fact that you saved any of these alleged films is just testament to the fact that you considered beating me to be a big achievement. I've also reinstalled/replaced HD/replaced entire computer so many times that I doubt I have any films at all. Hell, I even 3-0'd you in a retirement match, though of course you will deny it even though it was in front of a full host of spectators lol. And y'know... we've had this argument so many times in the last several years, that none of it is even worth repeating. Everyone with a head on their shoulders knows that you are a schizo and pathological liar anyways, so whatever LOL. It's pretty funny that after all these years you are still super bitter that I unfriended you on Facebook.

Oh, and no one gives a shit about your single player achievements. Congrats on beating A.I. Also, you were not DMG/Game champ in 2 MWCs. I was the DMG/game champ in 2010 and 2011 (http://myth2.com/statistics.php), and GKG was probably the leader in 2009... so maybe 2008? Please, tell us a few more lies.

Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

KIRK'S Myth Resume

4 MWC Titles, most DMG per game in 2 of them in the entire tourney
2 TWS Championships
1v1 Lethal Champion
Myth Done Quick Champion (Hold all records with Hadiez)
Clue Champion
Gladiators Champion/Records holder
Urban Recon Legend (Absolutely unbeatable in my prime), more than any other plugin in the history of Myth
Undefeated lifetime 1v1 Trow
Retired the entire order of ~Syn~ 7v1 on Trow Lmoth
Inventor of Raid melee and Myrk Giant trapping
Countless 3rd party plugins champion and guru
Multiple Comet holder/ratios champ (Ratios like mine have never been touched by anyone)
Banned more times than any other player in history (had the entire US shut down by Marius admins just to ban all of my associated accounts)

Versus the Resume the employers actually see

2 MWC Titles, most DMG per game in 2 of them in the entire tourney (Who cares?)
2 TWS Championships
1v1 Lethal Champion (wtf is this?)

shadow

Post by shadow »

adrenaline wrote:LOL hilarious...It's pretty funny that after all these years you are still super bitter that I unfriended you on Facebook.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-wWalgVaZU[/youtube]

BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Classic adren response which I didn't even read LOL. And asmodian being irrelevant as usual. LOL MORMON VIRGIN.

Adren- recognizing anything about me not being the greatest of all time is a dis to the highest degree of Myth law. You've never beaten me in a single 1v1 which makes this so hard to even recognize you as a premier player. Funny thing is, beating someone 100% is usually extremely hard in any 1v1 no matter how you cut it, even if they are terrible, and I have actually beaten you in legit 1v1's twice and had 100% remaining. One of them was PG, the other is Gyre.

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

100% on PG is not that uncommon if you lose trow fast... but 100% on gyre? come on... now your just being silly. Keep the lies coming, kirk! The sad thing is.. you've said all this bullshit so many times that you probably actually believe it at this point lol...

Lord---Scary Owl

this went from a "who's on your top 5 list" to kirk defending that he is the best of the best against superior adrenaline

gg kirk

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

this exact argument has been happening at least once a year since probably 2008

dac

Post by dac »

adren I dont know why you even bother replying though.

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

same reason i do every year... boredom.

Lord---Scary Owl

then play and let him argue with himself

BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

this is adrenaline's way of trying to justify that he's on the same tier as me, which he is not.

SamsWrath

Post by SamsWrath »

My team won the first ever TFL CB Tournament. You all can take a back seat to my legendary Mything skills!

sasper

Post by sasper »

i have to admit, i've played both adrenaline and krok several times, using dummies or my real account, i can't remember, i normally play better on a dummy cause i don't give a shit. i don't think i've ever beaten krok in 1v1, but my record against adrenaline is about 50-50. he's way overrated, just a house of cards.

Professional Killer

Post by Professional Killer »

sasper wrote:i have to admit, i've played both adrenaline and krok several times, using dummies or my real account, i can't remember, i normally play better on a dummy cause i don't give a shit. i don't think i've ever beaten krok in 1v1, but my record against adrenaline is about 50-50. he's way overrated, just a house of cards.

By saying adren is a medio 1v1r your fucked up and got no clue what your talking about.

par73

Post by par73 »

i guess that went through pk's ear and out his other

challenge sasper to a 1v1 if u want to prove what u speak pk

Professional Killer

Post by Professional Killer »

par73 wrote:i guess that went through pk's ear and out his other

challenge sasper to a 1v1 if u want to prove what u speak pk
That really does not make sense to me. How would me 1v1 Sasper prove anything in regards to that I think Adren is good at 1v1s?

Pogue

Post by Pogue »

sasper wrote:i don't think i've ever beaten krok in 1v1, but my record against adrenaline is about 50-50. he's way overrated, just a house of cards.
LOL films or didn't happen.

BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

I've never lost a single 1v1 to adrenaline either, so I have to believe sasper is probably right. The only person who has ever even been capable of beating me 1v1 is GKG. I'll admit that I most likely suck now since I don't really care to play regular Myth anymore. It's just not as fun as it used to be. Gladiators has both killed and saved it at the same time.

shadow

Post by shadow »

BIG KROK V8 SS wrote:I've never lost a single 1v1 to adrenaline either, so I have to believe sasper is probably right. The only person who has ever even been capable of beating me 1v1 is GKG. I'll admit that I most likely suck now since I don't really care to play regular Myth anymore. It's just not as fun as it used to be. Gladiators has both killed and saved it at the same time.
Hey Ringo !

dac

Post by dac »

if kirk is 99% masculine the website is clearly broken

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

sasper has never played me 1v1, on a dummy or otherwise. i do, however, suspect that he has a severe case of penis envy.

BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

99% masculine. That age guess is pretty off though. I look younger than my age.

Return to “Eblis Stone”