Rap Music

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
Asmodian

Rap Music

Post by Asmodian »

For any of you who are into rap check out my friends album that he just released.

https://soundcloud.com/thefrankzoo/sets ... pool-house

Chohan

Re: Rap Music

Post by Chohan »

Thought I would actually give it a try, 3 seconds in already dropping "idiot". All rappers have 0 skill and rely on idiot and swear words to get through their songs.

BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

rap is for gays

legendary parpar

Post by legendary parpar »

UNCLE PHIL'S POOL HOUSE : A FIRST GLANCE

why is it hash tagged for boston and utah? hes living in utah? asteroids? ffs

uncle phil's pool house is a dope name for an album, he barely drops 'idiot' compared to other cats. if you can make it work, you make it work; crun just hatin white caucasian rappers can't drop idiot like the lebrons in the game. if i had any issues with this dude is that he's either biting joey badass and "the progressive era" new age style or is releasing this album 2-3 years too late (and there is no back side graphic to his album, wtf).

as stated his style is very new age but the beats are something else man, they really bring it together; that second track where he cover some easy-E lyrics, usually i'd be skeptically hating but I thought what he did with it was really enjoyable to listen to and respectful. this is was a far cry from what carlos mencia did when he stole bill cosby's comedy lines in arguably the most famous comedy show to the older generation, "himself"

from what i listened to I thought it was wasn't so terrible and he can actually stay on beat unlike most of these idiots. i like the identity, but again how much of that identity is his? is he producing this album or did he buy beats / ask for help from other producers? i wish there was more information on the tracks but who knows he might be avoiding copyright infringement by withholding the disclosure of production. I don't see him crediting anyone else so I'll assume this is all him but that is often never the case.

overall i'd like see him live if he's playing south of boston and opening for someone I enjoy, but a lot of what he's doing has been done already. let me know if you hear about something like that. I gave him a like

Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

He is from Boston and ended up in Utah after college for a job. For this album he and his brother (who is also in some of these songs) did all the production. He mentioned something of going on tour a little bit ago to Utah,California and Boston if I recall correctly. I'll let you know if he ends up doing anything in the Boston area.

Also I'll give him the feedback you gave about wishing there was more information on the tracks.

Pogue

Post by Pogue »

BIG KROK V8 SS wrote:rap is for gays
Rap is total dogshit except for Tupac annd maybe N.W.A.

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

you faggots know nothing about hip hop. i could turn your world upside down with a few youtube links if i felt inclined.

shadow

Post by shadow »

Can we ban drunken for being totally irrelevant ?

drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

your life is irrelevant, now go finger the local goat in your neibourhood you fucking pleb.

BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

HIP
HIP HOP
HIP HOP ANONYMOUS

Pogue

Post by Pogue »

The DerpCity anthem could be rap. We could turn Two herps, two herps for every derp into:

Two herps, two herps for every derp idiot.
Two herps, two herps for every derp idiot.

I've learned adding, "idiot" to any song gives it street cred or sumtin'

switch

Post by switch »

https://soundcloud.com/bentobda/sets/bento-bda-the-deep

http://www.mobo.com/news-blogs/exclusiv ... p%E2%80%99

My man's EP from the end of 2014. A refreshing mix of club beats, old school hip hop, and beach jams inspired by the Bermuda-London rap community. From the nautical themed titular track THE DEEP to the central political message of SINK OR SWIM, the EP starts chill and ramps up, culminating in the original and soulful "My own Horn" and the blistering rap anthem, "Ruthless". The EP concludes with the freestyle, "Personal" - a message song for the fans, showcased on BBC as song of the week. BENTO BDA, Devil's Isle Entertainment, has worked with rapers such as The Game and been featured on two albums by the always fresh Bluey Robinson (The Late Shift EP and The COOL EP). He's now recording his next EP for Summer 2015.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnMh0N-KPN8[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=folOiKEQBpE[/youtube]

par73

Post by par73 »

Adren wouldn't know hip hop if someone slipped it in his drink in 6th grade

Return to “Eblis Stone”