TeamSpeak 3 Server

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
SamsWrath

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Post by SamsWrath »

Hello fellow Mythers!

Recently I joined the Myth II Ventrilo server and after a wave of lag and poor sound quality I couldn't take anymore. I was trying to play with Drunken Deer and the lag between us was in excess of 30 seconds.

The teamspeak 3 server we can use is:

ts3.dirtnapgaming.com

Use any free channel you want!

punkUser

Re: TeamSpeak 3 Server

Post by punkUser »

Note that NewMutator had a specific Mumble server set up for folks to use for Myth as well... dunno if that's still around but it worked well. If there's high demand for something I could be motivated to host a mumble server on the GoS server as well, but TBH there hasn't been enough use of voice chat to justify it in the past.

drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

this one is pretty good theres a few other game room channels out there. Ventrillo has been lagging a lot and this one is pretty seamless in conversation.

drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

just a bump for Sasper, Dopa, MC + other coop players who need this for our next coop session, gg ppl

Return to “Eblis Stone”