Black Kids Playing Knockout Game

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.

shadow

Re: Black Kids Playing Knockout Game

Post by shadow »

sup par
i see your blood brothers have a lot of fun

wwo

Post by wwo »

I'll bet $50 that teacher is a leftwing douchebag. Six black teens coming towards him and he doesn't even acknowledge them with a head nod? Someone that naive needs shit like this to snap them back to reality.

Chohan

Post by Chohan »

Around blacks, Never relax.

wwo

Post by wwo »

Chohan wrote:Around blacks, Never relax.
Really, it's the poor and uneducated. I've gotten into more fights with rednecks than with blacks.

shadow

Post by shadow »

wwo wrote:
Really, it's the poor and uneducated. I've gotten into more fights with rednecks than with blacks.
May be cause you big black dude ? Hope no.
Putting your finger on the trigger when you see pack of idiots is a good idea, but srsly...wtf is this city safari.
Concrete jungles.

Minute of funny facts :
idiots are 13.5% of USA population
and they takin around 55% of welfare money
so 80% idiots on welfare
muh niggas

oh wait a second, what about crimes
random facts
Number of interracial murders in the year 2011:
Blacks on white murders: 13,678
whites on black murders: 98
black on white rape; 19,293... white on black rape; 0.
African Americans are incarcerated at nearly six times the rate of whites.
NYPD stats: 70% of shooting suspects in first half of 2013 were black.
Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
Blacks are three times more likely to use a hand gun, and twice more likely to use a knife.
Blacks are 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against whites then vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit a robbery.
source: bureau of crime statistics com

But crime don't have race, yeah sure, LOL. You better don't use facts - cuz ya knw it'z rasict
idiots are the biggest racists.

par, you fuckin myth idiot
step up and tell us about tolerance, politically correct speech, and afromuricans generally

BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Can't argue facts. Also 0 white on black rapes? Hard to believe, but, they must consider themselves lucky if that happens.

par73

Post by par73 »

well our population is a lot more diverse than say, russia, so I'm sure the idea of a multicultural and multiracial society is quite frightening for you.

white women are considered to have higher status in society
hence women of non white descent, with higher status, choose to lighten their skin and dye their hair blonde.
it also makes white women more desirable targets of sexual conquest than a black woman
if a black woman accuses a white man of rape, the case will probably be thrown out in court or reduced to a lighter sentence
if a white woman accuses a black man of rape, the case will probably stick
hence 0 'white on black' rapes. One should double check the sexual assault ratio.

bagrada reminds me of an american who has an education no farther than a high school diploma, raised in a town of 10,000 that was 98% white.
He'd rock the Confederate flag harder than Krok and Crun combined just to have someone he could feel united to hate on.

East Wind tmnt

Post by East Wind tmnt »

srsly bag, you have to live in a country before you know about it. Wwo is right as well.

shadow

Post by shadow »

wwo wrote:I'll bet $50 that teacher is a leftwing douchebag. Six black teens coming towards him and he doesn't even acknowledge them with a head nod? Someone that naive needs shit like this to snap them back to reality.
Wwo is right as well ?
Yeah, 50 years old teacher must wear body-armor, hold gun in his right hand and assault rifle in bag in left hand to pass pack of nigglets safely. Good point here.
But I don't think support victimizers against victims is a right thing.

13,5% (-+ 0.5%) of American population is black
It's more then 40 millions, god damn. And like 4/5 of them is on welfare. Holy shit, LOL.
Also idiots a 40-45% of prisoners in jails. Mirin hard.

They keep #1 place in every possible criminal shit.
They don't work and playing racist card all day all night but funny thing is - they are the biggest racists.

Damn, just look on Detroit. Where Robocop when you need him.
Remember Pruitt-Igoe ?
Etc etc etc

Pogue

Post by Pogue »

I've gotten into more fights with whites than blacks as well. But, you can't even deny for every nice, law abiding, up standing black citizen, there's about 5 that are practically savages. There's lots of poor, uneducated whites, Hispanics, Asians, etc. But, they don't commit near as many violent crimes as blacks. People will probably say I'm racist, but those are cold, hard facts.

East Wind tmnt

Post by East Wind tmnt »

yo shad why are you so mad about blacks? you're not iving in the ghetto over here and russia can't have a lot of blacks lol

Aki

Post by Aki »

bunch of ignorant racists in here

drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzwjTwFhpRY Coming Out July 9 at the local Russian cinematic basement near you. No wonder Bagrada's such a dumb cunt, he uses Hollywood as his news reel.

BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Been in more fights with wight people too. I don't hang out with black people. My town is 99% white. Its just a result from the numbers. I'm not racist. Facts are facts. Par is right that the stigma about black vs white crimes is there, and therefore carries more weight, but the fact is, a much higher % of blacks are committing these crimes. Its just logical. But our society wants us to be as equal and non-discriminatory as possible.

Case in point, we'll never be equal.

grim

Post by grim »

wwo wrote:
This is true. We don't have blacks in Finland so the people doing all the crimes are romani people and russians, who both qualify as poor and uneducated.

Just holy fuck, Bagrada. You should tell Putin to occupy this forum, hold a bogus referendum and claim it's full of fascists controlled by America and Nazi Germany so they deserve it.

shadow

Post by shadow »

I'm not mad about idiots and we have like 0,0001% of blacks here (and 0,000000000000001% american nigs).
We have "latinos/mexicans equals" races, not iggers at least.
And for sure they generate a lot of criminal shit.

I just take US stats data and ask my murican bros, how's going. Mad much ?
Calm down.
grim wrote:
wwo wrote:
This is true. We don't have blacks in Finland so the people doing all the crimes are romani people and russians, who both qualify as poor and uneducated.

Just holy fuck, Bagrada. You should tell Putin to occupy this forum, hold a bogus referendum and claim it's full of fascists controlled by America and Nazi Germany so they deserve it.
oh my goodness!
look who try to bite over here
and what crimes romani/russians doing in Finland ?
buying a lot vodka in duty free store ? pee in your mailbox ? laughing too loud on street ?
what a criminal scums, can't argue
and yeah
Dear Grim, can you remind me, doesn't Finalnd was with Nazi Germany against commies in WW2 ?

Also
Don't talk shit about occupation.
Better tell me about USA, which dominate world, and doing anything and anywhere. With great support by euro partners (kiss-kiss hug-hug).
Tell about War in Kosovo. Etc etc etc, endless shit.
Funniest thing is how USA got euro balls in a choke hold.
Srsly lol.

Return to “Eblis Stone”