Why is Adrenaline such a little BLT with cheese?

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
BrandonHex

Why is Adrenaline such a little BLT with cheese?

Post by BrandonHex »

bitch.

Because his dad cursed him with a tiny Peepee.

Sorry adren, but you know it's true and you will be alone forever.

Have fun in Hell with your Grandpa

BIG KROK V8 SS

Re: Why is Adrenaline such a little BLT with cheese?

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

LOL says 56 year old gothic man with a myspace.

BrandonHex

Post by BrandonHex »

Says the pin dick who masterbates way too much. Just look at your avatar and dream on.

You and Thor can both kiss his ass because that's what you fairy queens do :)

You know it's true and we all know that.

BrandonHex

Post by BrandonHex »

BIG KROK V8 SS wrote:LOL says 56 year old gothic man with a myspace.

I challenged you to face me on facebook. You chicken out. Just like you did that one and only time a girl DID offer to take your virginity.

Not my fault you got no spine even online. That's your dad's fault. He was weak to. Just like junior.

Now have your other butt buddies rush in here and fight your battles for you.

BrandonHex

Post by BrandonHex »

Facebook is at least real. I am there. Not hard to find. If you chicken shits ever find the guts deep down in your lonely souls to see the real me and stalk my family... go right ahead.

We fear no fairy queens.

drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

BrandonHex wrote:Facebook is at least real. I am there. Not hard to find. If you chicken shits ever find the guts deep down in your lonely souls to see the real me and stalk my family... go right ahead.

We fear no fairy queens.

chicken shits? Good luck mate cause I honestly don't give not one but two chicken shits about you or this retarded thread.

P.S , play some coop or get out of my sight.

switch

Post by switch »

Brandon Hex what is current status of AVA5?

BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

lol
Sent: 23 Jun 2014, 22:12
To: BIG KROK V8 SS

LOL Big idiot

SO, how many times HAVE you sucked Adren's pin dick?

BrandonHex

Post by BrandonHex »

Even as a group, you are all still cowards :)

Good to know that in life, you will never be anything but a myth II reject from society.

BrandonHex

Post by BrandonHex »

switch wrote:Brandon Hex what is current status of AVA5?
No go on AVA5. The server switch (no pun intended) caused this game to lose more players and leave us with only a few handfuls of the biggest losers that this game has taken hold of. I will admit I must be a glutton to keep returning after I uninstall the game and then a month or two later install it again just see the same sad group (not including you are course of the other have a life outside of Myth II players) that have only control over this very very small and outdated realm of the Internet.

I at least worked on plugs and units and did more to create then simply sit and wait like the list of gimps I will mention BELOW ME.

The sad fact is, other then amounting to a pile of ashes or bones in a grave, people like Krov (or whatever his name is), Cruniac, Adrenaline, Thor, Limp (who has finally admitted defeat in real life), Assmo and the one other guy who's name I cannot remember, have never moved on. Not once. In fact, it took the server switch and the loss of dozens of players for them to amount to just something even in this game. A game that they finally mastered after the actual good players all left.

I am a troll and only here have I seen that those lonely ones mentioned find the guts to be jackasses and it takes a group of them. I have seen 12 year old kids with more spine and heart then those lifer losers. Seriously, 12 years are putting you to shame on their mom and dad's dime. They don't even have their own homes or pay for their own stuff and they still make you lot look really fricken sad.

Move on losers. You spend way too much of your sad lives in MYTH II. Too much to be sitting in the lobby waiting for me to show up so you have something to talk about. Every time I show up after not seeing me for a month or two, you get all giddy like your moms do when they see my facebook page.

I would feel pity for you guys, but I got over that about 10 years ago when I saw who you really are and all you will ever be.

Now reply to my comments some more and give me my power online. I don't play good myth II reg, but I sure play you sad shits like a pro :)

BrandonHex

Re: Myth Videos/YouTube

Post by BrandonHex »

punkUser wrote:As suggested by adrenaline, here's a collection of Myth videos and shoutcasts. Collectively there's a lot of good material for learning or entertainment:

adrenaline's YouTube channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/myth2adrenaline
Good to know. Very good to know :twisted:

Kinda sad, no very sad that even out of Myth II, Myth II is still all this pathetic loser has. I enjoy knowing your best days are as outdated as the game is. :lol:

BTW- Which one of you is the effeminate sounding douche bag in those MWC2013 - Grand Finals - Agents vs TMNT - G7 (feat. Asmo, GKG & Myrk) videos?

My guess of course is ASS-MOE.

Pogue

Post by Pogue »

I know I'm in the minority, but I've always found Hex amusing.
BIG KROK V8 SS wrote:lol
Sent: 23 Jun 2014, 22:12
To: BIG KROK V8 SS

LOL Big idiot

SO, how many times HAVE you sucked Adren's pin dick?

BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Hex reminds me of the Principal from Billy Madison... the ex wrestler who goes crazy and is really socially awkward because he loves men.

punkUser

Post by punkUser »

BrandonHex wrote: I at least worked on plugs and units and did more to create then simply sit and wait like the list of gimps I will mention BELOW ME.
But... damn, busted.

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

120 posts
Sent: June 25th, 2014, 3:01 am
To: adrenaline
How fucking sad is your life? :|

Just end it already. :lol:

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

Does Hex sound like a jaded high school dropout to anyone else here? It's funny that you think your reappearance means anything to anyone, Hex. You are an insignificant piece of shit... and to be quite honest, I doubt anyone even noticed you left. The rest of your jibberish is nothing but hot air... not even worth responding to. You suck at myth, you suck at trolling, and you clearly suck at language... which leaves me wondering... are you actually good at anything? I'm willing to wager that your resume consists of several fast food restaurants... you're biggest life skill is probably washing dishes. Yet here you are... lecturing us about how much our lives suck lol... oh, the irony.

BrandonHex

Post by BrandonHex »

Feed more you butt sore losers :)
I won't be reading your replies. Just seen how I owned all you pin dicks gave me the additional power I needed.

Don't worry you handful of losers that are left, (most of which replied like we all knew you would and proved me right about you losers) I uninstalled Myth II (again) and I am done. When only your pathetic losers are left, then I am not about to be as pathetic as you and your parents are. End yourselves or continue with your shitty life, it matters not to me.

And one more thing, I was always better then you lot at the game of life and you know it :)

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

BrandonHex = the American (deep south) version of Bonky... it's uncanny. Good riddance, idiot.

Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

Hex please do the world a favor and do not reproduce.

sincerely,

Everyone

Pogue

Post by Pogue »

I wish Hex all the best in his journey through life. God speed sir!

argos

Post by argos »

Notice the 8 posts in a row from BrandonHex. Whose the desperate one here again?

BrandonHex

Post by BrandonHex »

argos wrote:Notice the 8 posts in a row from BrandonHex. Whose the desperate one here again?
LOL. Who are you again? Did ya notice the massive replies my trolling got from the type of bitches that I wrangled into all this? Including you.

BrandonHex

Post by BrandonHex »

Asmodian wrote:Hex please do the world a favor and do not reproduce.

sincerely,

Everyone
Good thing for all of us that your kleenex can't have babies. Huh, Ass-Moe.

BrandonHex

Post by BrandonHex »

Kids, keep in mind if I do return, it will be just to not play game type, cost you rank and sabotage your 2 team games. Thanks for all the replies and giving me more power over you online in your world.

Adren has 120 pages of comments here in less than a year.

Now use the N word knowing no black folks will ever see your white ass being racist pricks :)

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

The funniest part of this is that he actually believes he is a good troll.

"Thanks for all the replies and giving me more power over you online in your world."

Just LOL. Easily the most pathetic piece of shit to ever log onto myth.

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

Also:
BrandonHex wrote: I won't be reading your replies.
Stay gone this time.

Lizard King

Post by Lizard King »

Why is Bhex still alive? I thought we agreed that you would take care of this, Krok.

argos

Post by argos »

I thought you said you wouldn't be reading our replies?

Pogue

Post by Pogue »

What's funny is how most of the ww2ers that talked as much shit as Hex were actually half decent at it. Hex was always just pure garbage at controlling one unit.

BrandonHex

Post by BrandonHex »

Pogue wrote:What's funny is how most of the ww2ers that talked as much shit as Hex were actually half decent at it. Hex was always just pure garbage at controlling one unit.
Kiddo, I always kicked your ass in WW2 style. You know it. So quit being as butt hurt as your dad and as your lovers in Myth II.

You kids are sad in all of life. This right now is all you do have and I am the best thing that has happened to you in years and years.

Now end yourselves and finally make your parents proud for once.

BrandonHex

Post by BrandonHex »

argos wrote:I thought you said you wouldn't be reading our replies?
I'm not reading the bulk of them when I clearly butt hurt 6 of you at once and you reply like you do in the lobby with needing at least 4 of you to back each other up.

NOW, end yourself and do the only thing in life you will ever truly be good at.

4 pages of replies says I just won at trolling all your fairy queens.

Now host a game for cripes sakes. It's the usual sad look at metaserver from here to see 7 players and no games when it's you fools who are the only ones present in the lobby.

Anytime one of you punks wants to meet up and settle all this for real, it'll be the last thing you do :)

But we all know you don't have the guts to face me and certainly not alone. Heck, you kids couldn't even face me on facebook and that's easy prey for a group of losers like you.

BrandonHex

Post by BrandonHex »

Lizard King wrote:Why is Bhex still alive? I thought we agreed that you would take care of this, Krok.
LOL. First off, you proved me right again. Not one of you can fight me alone and none of you can do anything to me outside of this little server. I would welcome one of you punks to come and get me 'for real' so I could put you down forever. But you are gutless just like your fathers and your grandfathers.

They had to rape your moms just to spit out you sorry little babies.

Truth hurts I know. But your entire families are weak and you are the bottom end of that weakness. As none of you has children and won't. And if one of your rapists does have a kid or two, I laughing knowing that little shit is twice as weak as you are in every way, shape and form.

You ended your own bloodline all because you suffer penis envy. Your dad's got over it. Now it's your turn. Just find a girl and get a life and stop spooning each other in cyber land.

You all make me smile knowing how much I mean to you :P

BrandonHex

Post by BrandonHex »

Thanks again all you white pin dicked little fairies for allowing me to troll you on your own home turf.

And again, I take on a group of you little fairies and you still can't quash just one little old me.

I am SUPERIOR to your weak genetics and families in every way. Because you are as easy as your moms and as weak as your fathers.

And stop stroke each others egos. It's really gay to watch you kids try to gang rape a man and fail.

BrandonHex

Post by BrandonHex »

LOL. Adrenafems mom is so hot. And just like her little girl, she knows it.

punkUser

Post by punkUser »

Well that went down to sad pretty quickly. Suffice it to say this thread has run its course; don't test my patience with further posts of this nature Brandon.

Return to “Eblis Stone”