Renwood bitch slaps Adren!

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
Renwood

Renwood bitch slaps Adren!

Post by Renwood »

Adren Played over 15 years and he still has NO IDEA how he died at my hands! Noobsauce! Watch the film closely and slow it down when all our guys are frozen with pus. Maybe adren will watch this and learn something...if his ego will allow it!

I am lucky to pull this off with all my epic lag from uploading and downloading shit while playing myth tonight.

wwo

Re: Renwood bitch slaps Adren!

Post by wwo »

Chohan

Post by Chohan »

Adren 28% Renwood 0%

All you did was just post a film of you losing, are you really this delusional renwood?

switch

Post by switch »

Renwood plz link the GoS metaserver game data, im not dling this

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

i got caught in a shitty spot chasing you down because headhunter was trying to pinch me from mid... otherwise it would have been me 90% - you 0%. And like Crun said, congrats on posting a film of yourself losing. Should also mention that Renwood got RAPED by THOR 1v1 at least 3 games in a row after this. Even got raped on grave lmoth, where he started hill and blocked THOR from coming up. I don't think I've actually ever seen a worse player than Renwood.

drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

adrenaline wrote: I don't think I've actually ever seen a worse player than Renwood.
Bagrada I would say is the shittiest player on myth, always trying to look tough with spastic comments like "you mad" after losing 85% in a 2t fight.

shadow

Post by shadow »

renny doing same shit everytime he play
just making puss bombs and try backstab player he dont like in middle of fight
99 out 100 attempts he fail like fuckin total derp
if he finally succeed - herpy derpy post it on forum
sad little frog

shadow

Post by shadow »

drunken_deer wrote:
adrenaline wrote: I don't think I've actually ever seen a worse player than Renwood.
Bagrada I would say is the shittiest player on myth, always trying to look tough with spastic comments like "you mad" after losing 85% in a 2t fight.
LOL
look who mad here

nice trowning on tamerlin
drunktard

drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

I can not actually believe you downloaded and watched that match with neither team highly likely going to win the tournament or get past DE1. You must seriously have some fucked up man crush on me Bagrada, are you a closet homosexual? Clearly you have way too much time on your hands instead of participating in normal society like the rest of the myth community does these days. Oh wait I forgot your Russian bro, not much to do there in that shit snowy wasteland of a country you call home.

shadow

Post by shadow »

drunken_deer wrote:I can not actually believe you downloaded and watched that match with neither team highly likely going to win the tournament or get past DE1. You must seriously have some fucked up man crush on me Bagrada, are you a closet homosexual? Clearly you have way too much time on your hands instead of participating in normal society like the rest of the myth community does these days. Oh wait I forgot your Russian bro, not much to do there in that shit snowy wasteland of a country you call home.
i like make fun of mad retards
watched only first game
and was worth it
LEARN ME HOW TO TRO DRUNKEN
IT'S MY WEAKEST PART
AND U DEFINATLY KNOW HOW TO
MAKE MAGIC WITH TROW
MIRIN HARD

Pogue

Post by Pogue »

Screenshot this shit. I'm not watching Renwood play a game.

BrandonHex

Post by BrandonHex »

Renwood wrote:Adren Played over 15 years and he still has NO IDEA how he died at my hands! Noobsauce! Watch the film closely and slow it down when all our guys are frozen with pus. Maybe adren will watch this and learn something...if his ego will allow it!

I am lucky to pull this off with all my epic lag from uploading and downloading shit while playing myth tonight.
You said it :P

BrandonHex

Post by BrandonHex »

adrenaline wrote:i got caught in a shitty spot chasing you down because headhunter was trying to pinch me from mid... otherwise it would have been me 90% - you 0%. And like Crun said, congrats on posting a film of yourself losing. Should also mention that Renwood got RAPED by THOR 1v1 at least 3 games in a row after this. Even got raped on grave lmoth, where he started hill and blocked THOR from coming up. I don't think I've actually ever seen a worse player than Renwood.
Excuses from you. No, say it ain't so.

Are you sure you haven't seen a worse player than Renwood? Are you positive? (obviously I am talking about me but I suppose you are a day to day kinda excuse maker)

You know the definition of a real man is taking responsibility and not making excuses.

Just saying.

General Pepper

Post by General Pepper »

renwoods all like 'no one understands my super secret strategies because only I have ever thought of them. I'm going to use puss and satchels and maybe even sink a wight. I am so clever, ho ho ho'

renwood also has been trapped in a terrible time bubble since 1998, a curse brought on by his victory in MWC.

Return to “Eblis Stone”