Looking for interesting Myth recordings for a new video...

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
adrenaline

Looking for interesting Myth recordings for a new video...

Post by adrenaline »

Hey guys... I'm gonna make a compilation of Myth highlights and bloopers. I haven't saved many films in quite a while... so I only have a few clips so far.

If you have any interesting/funny/weird myth recordings and want to see them featured in the vid, please either upload to a filehost and PM me the URL, or provide a GoS game link. Please include the time it happens, and roughly where it happened.

Aki

Re: Looking for interesting Myth recordings for a new video.

Post by Aki »

i dont have any films

but you should include that crazy kg game

(if don't know which one you haven't seen it)

shadow

Post by shadow »

i have few funny films for you
but that will be hard to find em

Renwood

Post by Renwood »

Hey Adren I got a video for you! It is me blowing up your clueless ass strait to hell! Hope this helps you with your video!

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

clueless? you don't think i knew you were gonna try to sat puss me? i watched you pick the sats up, retard. you try the same shit every game and usually just end up blowing yourself up. Utterly useless.

shadow

Post by shadow »

Renwood wrote:Hey Adren I got a video for you! It is me blowing up your clueless ass strait to hell! Hope this helps you with your video!
idiot
post link on gos
dont want to fuck with u zip shit

BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Any one of the hundreds of 1v1 victories I've had over you through the years would suffice.

Pogue

Post by Pogue »

Wish I still had the PG koth game where I stoned both Kirk and Adren's trows, then instead of killing them left them there until the end of the game as monuments to my victory. Good times :)

I actually think I posted a screenshot of that in the forums in 2011.....

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

BIG KROK V8 SS wrote:Any one of the hundreds of 1v1 victories I've had over you through the years would suffice.
I think any one of the hundreds of 1v1s that you've dropped would be more amusing

BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Funny, where are the films? I'm the only one providing evidence this whole time.

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

same old story, kirk. never gets old, does it? :roll:

Renwood

Post by Renwood »

adrenaline wrote:clueless? you don't think i knew you were gonna try to sat puss me? i watched you pick the sats up, retard. you try the same shit every game and usually just end up blowing yourself up. Utterly useless.
That is very interesting adren! Then why were you SO CERTAIN that your own dorf dropped a bottle on his death and killed you? I told you in game, you were clueless to not know HOW I blew you up. Even when the proof of your being wrong is shoved down your throat, your EGO still will not allow you to stand corrected. Pathetic adren, just lol....

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

it's funny that you continue to talk about this, as if you really think any gives a shit that you satchel pussed me when i was sandwiched in shitty terrain between 2 players. Especially after you had already be thoroughly raped.

Unless of course you are trying to divert attention from the fact that THOR (lol) utterly raped you a few games in a row 1v1... which is absolutely hilarious.

Renwood

Post by Renwood »

I was uploading and downloading at the same time all night long. I never asked to play any 1vs1 now did I? The host kept picking maps, and people joined teams to watch. I'm up for anything, even when I know my shit was all laggy and it was not a good idea to 1on1. This game can only support 1 large game filled with people at one time, and I was happy to give the few players left in the world something to watch for 45 mins.

adren, you seem to take no responsibility for putting yourself in a horrible position on that map. One would THINK after 16 YEARS you would KNOW what was a shitty location/position you were walking into. One would ALSO think after me gol bombing people for 16 years you would not be stupid enough to fall for it, but those people would not know you very well!

adren DEMOTED to 3 balls :shock:

drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

Sorry to break the news to you, nobody gives a shit who vs'ed who about two weeks ago or back in 1998. Just play myth and tell better, funnier stories like how Bagrada changed his name to Shadow to look less like a noob which obviously didn't work.

BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

hey adren remember how i am 6-0 against you in MWC's? good times.

shadow

Post by shadow »

drunken_deer wrote:Sorry to break the news to you, nobody gives a shit who vs'ed who about two weeks ago or back in 1998. Just play myth and tell better, funnier stories like how Bagrada changed his name to Shadow to look less like a noob which obviously didn't work.
yea who cares

let's talk about great player drunken
how #2 aussie StarCraft II player can suck so hard in MYTH II ?

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

Hey Kirk, remember how nearly everything you've ever said has ended up in a spam forum because nobody gives a shit what you say? good times.

And Ren... I knew full well that i was putting myself in a bad situation... I was chasing you around the fucking map and did not care... I wasn't gonna turn around just because someone was attacking me from behind. Who got eliminated in the end? Ah right... you did.

Uh oh... Renwood demoted me to 3 balls. As he is the voice of the people, has unquestionable credibility and rapport with the competitive community, I guess that's that.

Also... you getting raped by THOR had nothing to do with lag. Your ability to control more than a few units at a time is to blame. Watching you try to play solo on Killing Grounds was probably the most pathetic display of mything I've ever seen.

shadow

Post by shadow »

i found funny one
starting at 8-30
5% vs 5 %
Liger vs Bagrada
Heron Guard vs Archer
Archer won.

BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Here's a few actually. Epic Helicopter is me taking copter on the hardest level of the last level of Green Berets, and making it all the way to the end by dodging all the anti-aircraft units. Anyone who has ever played GB knows that those things rape copters, so this film should be appreciated.

Second one, watch my ghol "Extinguisher" and he throws a dud bottle to kill boxer's 2 dwarves.

Third is a funny exchange between me vs thor. Some good explosions.

Fourth is Edulus owning with a bre unor army and getting most team dmg.

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

BIG KROK V8 SS wrote: Second one, watch my ghol "Extinguisher" and he throws a dud bottle to kill boxer's 2 dwarves..
This is exactly the kind of shit I am looking for, thanks.
BIG KROK V8 SS wrote: Fourth is Edulus owning with a bre unor army and getting most team dmg.
Can't watch this for fear of my head exploding.

Pogue

Post by Pogue »

Does anyone have the film of Phex beating Gamer 1v1? That HAS to be put in a video

Renwood

Post by Renwood »

adren, do you want any myth videos, or just vanilla myth videos? I have some really cool ones with crazy random shit happening, but they are mostly based on plugins.

Renwood

Post by Renwood »

Also, does anybody have the FAMOUS film of the GKG's like 27 warrriors getting pinched and land wighted by 3 or 4 wights on Desert? The only video of this I have seen is pretty low res.

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

reg myth, ren. not interested in weird plugins.

BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

My eventual Myth Movie (Due in 2011) will contain plugins of all sorts, so as to attract new and old mythers back onto the scene.

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

No room in my video for a drooling idiot wearing a stupid hat, unfortunately.

STILL LOOKING FOR CLIPS, PEOPLE. ANYTHING COOL... nice puss bombs, funny/amazing bounces, strange bugs, weird shit, epic wightings, amazing plays... any good highlights or bloopers. Provide a link to GoS film download or upload a vid with an appoximate time and location on map.

Regular myth multiplayer only plz... not interested in co-op stuff.

punkUser

Post by punkUser »

adrenaline wrote:strange bugs
I assume you got the weird warlock fireball bouncing thing from ~1 month ago on that front?

Jottle

Post by Jottle »

My personal favorite as of late. Check out the permanently burning dorf bottle at 9:08, and wait until 7:59 when EW's ghol throws the bottle to almost completely decimate a heron. I think the lag in this game messed everything up, but it's a very funny bug either way.

Renwood

Post by Renwood »

Slow burners are NOT a bug. just very rare.

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

thanks... this is the kind of interesting stuff I am looking for. keep 'em coming!

Pyro

Post by Pyro »

You could try looking at the film section of the Tain. There is a 245 MB film pack and the description claims among other things "a few weird bug games". Also, maybe Flick still has some of the films he used for his videos. Some of which were reg multiplayer as you can see in the vimeo links.

http://vimeo.com/26589030
http://vimeo.com/46560682

These youtube videos were in some old thread on GoS:

http://youtu.be/52A4r2zpqqc
http://youtu.be/ehxypGruGDk

I still have that film where the STB ball disappears and it keeps "respawning" as the next projectile created but no one notices the pattern. Watch the green ghol die and change colors as teams get near it. I've also included the film Flick used in his video where the cleaver kills an archer costing that player the win.

Renwood

Post by Renwood »

Hmmm "Green gol becomes new ball" makes sense! Anybody ever seen the "Ghost warrior" appear on the Baron level and kill the Baron FTW? I have a film of that if anybody wants it.

Renwood

Post by Renwood »

OK pyro I watched the film....all i saw was the ball disappear. Any more details on what to look for? Time index or name of the ghol or something? From what I saw it just looked like the ball got "Meshed" which used to happen all the time back in the day. I was hoping to see the green gol as the ball as you said. but there are 6 green gols so....

Pyro

Post by Pyro »

I already have info in my previous post on what to look for. Read that second to last sentence. As for the Baron. This film from the Tain has that plus its funny for reasons that should be obvious once you see it.

Return to “Eblis Stone”