If I were to host a tournament Next year...

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
drunken_deer

If I were to host a tournament Next year...

Post by drunken_deer »

What would be the most appropriate time for you all? Going to host a coop tournament, just need to find the best conflicting time for you all (not during MWC/TWS or any other tourney) to participate. Also I have everything set for this to be awesome.

Please write

Month of hosting
The day of fallback
Time (using myth time)

This tournament is a benefit to you all, and if you are interested I suggest pairing up with someone else (2 player maximum) (1 sub from sub list can be nominated as a 3rd choice)

Codex

Re: If I were to host a tournament Next year...

Post by Codex »

Best time for me is January before school starts :) A coop tournement sounds really exciting I'm interested about how it would work.

drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

Codex wrote:Best time for me is January before school starts :) A coop tournament sounds really exciting I'm interested about how it would work.
rules and details will be posted at a later date as soon as the date is organised.

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

coop tourney? ya... that should bring people running back to myth, for sure.

par73

Post by par73 »

there hasn't been a coop tourney in a while, might not hurt the community adren! especially with potential fresh meat coming in.

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

Oh you are probably right... I was just giving him a hard time because I was bored :) No hard feelings, drunken!

drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

adrenaline wrote:Oh you are probably right... I was just giving him a hard time because I was bored :) No hard feelings, drunken!
hell If I dont do it, I wont. Really its up to the community cause I am not doing no multi tourneys no more, full of idiots and dumb 4am schedules.

par73

Post by par73 »

If you're going to host a coop tournament, I suggest you don't put on any time constraints that way all players from all different timezones have a more equal opportunity to participate

Return to “Eblis Stone”