Missing a player

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
Codex

Missing a player

Post by Codex »

Hello, this player called Sloth or sloth_man used to go on (I think he was called Bug on mnet). Sent him a PM about MWC ages ago... he hasn't read it still. Can someone go find him and tell him to come back?

Pyro

Re: Missing a player

Post by Pyro »

If you know his Mnet login, you could always private message him on Mnet. Just go to Mnet and click on User List and find him. Lots of accounts, helps to know the first letters of the login at least.

Codex

Post by Codex »

Just wondering if anybody knows what happened to a player called WestdoX? His Mariusnet login is arkain101 and he disappeared a while before mnet went down. I sent him a PM on mnet but he hasn't replied yet. I used to know his email address but have forgotten it. I googled his username it looks like he has been gone a while from other forums too which is worrying. If anybody knows how to contact him if that is still possible tell him to come back :)

drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

Codex wrote:Just wondering if anybody knows what happened to a player called WestdoX? His Mariusnet login is arkain101 and he disappeared a while before mnet went down. I sent him a PM on mnet but he hasn't replied yet. I used to know his email address but have forgotten it. I googled his username it looks like he has been gone a while from other forums too which is worrying. If anybody knows how to contact him if that is still possible tell him to come back :)

I have to look for it, but I used to have it around.

killerking

Post by killerking »

I thought I emailed him quite some time ago, but he didn't reply.

Return to “Eblis Stone”