Newskin relapsed

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
Zak

Newskin relapsed

Post by Zak »

https://www.facebook.com/theshawnspencer?fref=ts

The good news:

""I wanna set the fucking record straight for all the fucking losers who STILL wanna talk shit about me: I have my own badass apartment in Hollywood, I have an amazing job with Paramount and make a lot of money, and I dont steal, lie, or owe money or anything to ANYONE. People all over this city actually owe me money... so fuck all you jealous cocksuckers who cant keep my name out of your mouth... youre all just butthurt because you have an inferior penis and/or non functioning vaginas!"

The bad news:

"I cannot physically handle my lifestyle anymore. .. I really have destroyed myself physically and mentally to a point beyond repair..and I desperately need help... and yes I will acknowledge how pathetic it is to resort to facebook to ask for help...so before you talk shit please do the very few people who care about my life a favor and refrain from insulting me. I am going to die if i dont get some sort of serious help with my drug addiction... i feel like the only thing I've never given a chance before is believing in God and praying for his help.. because at this point everything else seems hopeless. I am begging anyone who actually cares about me and is taking this post seriously to reach out before its too late.. i dont want to die "

Arsenal

Re: Newskin relapsed

Post by Arsenal »

Do we know what drug?

Zak

Post by Zak »

Arsenal wrote:Do we know what drug?
Probably any he can get his hands on, I don't think he discriminated.

Arsenal

Post by Arsenal »

Well regardless of what it is, I'm sure I can speak for most here when I say he has our support.

Zak

Post by Zak »

Arsenal wrote:Well regardless of what it is, I'm sure I can speak for most here when I say he has our support.
lol

switch

Post by switch »

Newskin reminds me of a real life version of the character Victor Ward from Bret Easton Ellis' masterpiece, Glamorama.
I should add that Newskin apparently actually did make it back to LA, although his claims to movie stardom and millions likely remain spurious.

par73

Post by par73 »

LA is filled with egotistical fucknuts who spend their lives posting about their lives on twitter and other forms of social media in case anyone wants to give a shit.

drunken_deer

Post by drunken_deer »

par73 wrote:LA is filled with egotistical fucknuts who spend their lives posting about their lives on twitter and other forms of social media in case anyone wants to give a shit.

Apparently this guy was so fucking annoying that you cunts made him come to Sydney Australia....

Fagots

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

Isn't Australia where most of the world traditionally dumps their unwanted humans anyways?

par73

Post by par73 »

adren clearly has never been in an american history class

Pogue

Post by Pogue »

adrenaline wrote:Isn't Australia where most of the world traditionally dumps their unwanted humans anyways?
LOL. Adren made my day.

Return to “Eblis Stone”