STATE OF THE National Football League:

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
par73

STATE OF THE National Football League:

Post by par73 »

After week 1, we have a few scenarios building in the NFL

first and formost, the AFC North

I think this is the first time in the past 8 years since Cruniac's browns have been in, or tied at, first place.

yes, the CLEVELAND BROWNS, are tied in first with the best record in the AFC North, tied with STEELERS (KIRK), RAVENS

GJ crun, how do you feel your browns now? Looks like you made some accurate predictions they would be fighting for first place.

AFC East - PATRIOTS, JETS, DOLPHINS, all in first out in the EAST. The bills took a loss to the pats. oh well.

AFC WEST - Chiefs and Broncos are in first (for some reason I can see the chiefs making a playoff appearance this year). CHARGERS AND RAIDERS are in last.

Oh yeah Payton tied a record in the first week after smashing the last year's AFC division and super bowl champs the ravens, with 7 TD passes and no interceptions. This record hasn't been tied in this century, and happened like 30-40 yrs ago

AFC SOUTH - COLTS, TEXANS, TITANS, all in the running for first place. The Jag's took a loss and are gunna hurt, thier only effective offense seems to come from MJD.

NFC SOUTH - Saints got FIRST PLACE, over the 0-1 bucs, panthers and falcons.
this divisons pretty good this year, I think the saints will take this division this year now that their head coach isn't banned anymore for putting hits on players.

NFC WEST - rams, 49ers, seahawks in first, y'got the cards in last. seahawks have been getting better and better, but the 49ers were in the bowl last year. i see the rams taking the 3rd spot, their defense also isn't that bad

NFC NORTH - Lions, Bears, tied in first. Vikings are tied in last, with the Packers. Honkey shed a tear here.

NFC EAST - The ugliest of them all. i think the NFC north and east have gone back and forth in terms of the strongest divisions. it's more difficult to get a wild card spot when you're in such a competitive divison. This will be a tight punch, eagles cowboys in first, redskins and giants in last. I think the eagles will win the division this year, they look the nicest they have looked since Donovan mcnabb days

zagon

Re: STATE OF THE National Football League:

Post by zagon »

go patriots

BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Unfortunately it has and is going to be a long year for Steelers fans. But I don't mind seeing upstart teams getting a shot at glory... nameably the Seahawks. Can't help but admire the way they play. Hell I wouldn't even mind kansas city or indy to do well. Anyone except the 49ers, cowboys, patriots, and ravens.

par73

Post by par73 »

Kansas city is certainly turning some heads with Alex Smith and Andy Reed. 2-0, holy shit.

Seahawks defense is phenomenal, Russell Wilson is definitely hurting without Amendola though. They have a superb running game in Lynch to make up for it though. I can see ADP and Lynch comparisons looking like Emmit Smith and Barry Sanders comparisons give or take 3-4 years.

BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Lynch has been around longer than AP. Dude just obliterates people when running.

Captain

Post by Captain »

BIG KROK V8 SS wrote:Lynch has been around longer than AP. Dude just obliterates people when running.
How has been around longer?

They were taken in the same draft 5 picks apart.

par73

Post by par73 »

yeah Lynch is also a full year younger than ADP.

Cap maybe we shouldn't take what kirk was saying seriously, he thinks ben cheeseburger > tom brady.

BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Ben's won 2 Superbowls and been to 3. Brady has been to 2 and lost twice. Everyone knows this. Brady isn't even top 10 in the NFL right now as QB.

par73

Post by par73 »

lol 'brady been to 2 and lost twice' get the fuck outta here ben cheezbrglr

Captain

Post by Captain »

Krok~Doesn't know anything about football apparently.

BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

LOL captain you serious right now? If you even say you are a patriots fan then you might be the dumbest football fan ever.

Also, cruniac was last seen wearing his trent richardson jersey, and sobbing in his mom's room.

BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

anyone who hates on this man's style of play is not only not a real football fan, but also has a vagina.

par73

Post by par73 »

brady ain't #10 qbs in the league right now? aiight who's #10? phillip rivers? tony romo? LOL
brady got the credentials in his first 3-4 years of playin in the nfl, at age 27, to be in the hall of fame.

how many other hall of fame qb's are even out there right now? the manning brothers? sure, maybe. payton more likely than eli despite sb wins, so at least one and not the 'anti-brady' either.
ben rothelzchezbrzgz, no. romo, no. vick, no. carson palmer, no. alex smith? maybe one day. joe flacco? no. kapernicK? brady wannabe, no. RGIII? #1 target, no. Aaron Rodgers? Maybe one day. Stafford? no. andrew luck? better lucck than rgIII. Christian Ponder? gtfo. Ryan Fitzpatrick? oh wait.

Captain

Post by Captain »

BIG KROK V8 SS wrote:LOL captain you serious right now? If you even say you are a patriots fan then you might be the dumbest football fan ever.

Also, cruniac was last seen wearing his trent richardson jersey, and sobbing in his mom's room.
Not a patriots fan at all. But to say they aren't good is really stupid.

Also-If you think Suh has good techniques....again, just really stupid. Stomping on someones chest on Thanksgiving~Yeah that is what football is about

Kicking a man in the nuts ~Yeah football is definitely about that

Dude is Dirty to the core.

BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

You are giving alex smith a long shot at the hall of fame? Ben Roethlisberger is a LOCK for hall of fame.

Captain, are you that retarded and embarrassed about your team that you can't even admit who it is?

6/8 Superbowl wins, get at my level faggots.

Patriots are like 0/6 all time in Superbowls. They suck. They are like the Bills, except the Bills didn't cheat en route to losing all those Superbowls.

Brady has never led a game winning drive in a meaningful game. His kickers have ALWAYS bailed him out because he can't get the job done. Most overrated, faggotry, gay quarterback ever. You guys are delusional if you think hes top 10.

Captain

Post by Captain »

BIG KROK V8 SS wrote:You are giving alex smith a long shot at the hall of fame? Ben Roethlisberger is a LOCK for hall of fame.

Captain, are you that retarded and embarrassed about your team that you can't even admit who it is?

Patriots are like 0/6 all time in Superbowls. They suck. They are like the Bills, except the Bills didn't cheat en route to losing all those Superbowls.

Brady has never led a game winning drive in a meaningful game. His kickers have ALWAYS bailed him out because he can't get the job done. Most overrated, faggotry, gay quarterback ever. You guys are delusional if you think hes top 10.

Who is talking about Alex smith?????????

Listen, superbowls are not just on the QB, otherwise Flacco would be considered good.

I am glad you are one of the idiots that hate the patriots and boo hoo they cheated blah blah, Well, Ben R should be in jail for raping several women, whats your stand on that? The more the merrier?

Brady is definitely top 10 in the league? Anyone who thinks otherwise is retarded.

I am a Vikings Fan, I didn't say it in the previous post because I thought everyone knew already. Go ahead and make the jokes, still my team!

BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Captain wrote:
BIG KROK V8 SS wrote:You are giving alex smith a long shot at the hall of fame? Ben Roethlisberger is a LOCK for hall of fame.

Listen, superbowls are not just on the QB, otherwise Flacco would be considered good.

I am glad you are one of the idiots that hate the patriots and boo hoo they cheated blah blah, Well, Ben R should be in jail for raping several women, whats your stand on that? The more the merrier?

Brady is definitely top 10 in the league? Anyone who thinks otherwise is retarded.

I am a Vikings Fan, I didn't say it in the previous post because I thought everyone knew already. Go ahead and make the jokes, still my team!

Those were all allegations. Was he tried? Found guilty? Fact is nothing became of any of the allegations.

SEXBOAT
THE WHIZZINATOR
MOSS MOONING THE CROWD

These are all the great attributes to be proud of from your team. I think the most embarrassing part is your stadium, and I like AP and jared allen. hopefully they break that feeble aaron rodger's neck.

Captain

Post by Captain »

BIG KROK V8 SS wrote:
Captain wrote:

Those were all allegations. Was he tried? Found guilty? Fact is nothing became of any of the allegations.

SEXBOAT
THE WHIZZINATOR
MOSS MOONING THE CROWD

These are all the great attributes to be proud of from your team. I think the most embarrassing part is your stadium, and I like AP and jared allen. hopefully they break that feeble aaron rodger's neck.
All of those players are no longer with the Vikings.

Yes, I am proud of the moss mooning, It was very funny and shouldn't have been punished at all.

Our stadium is embarrassing, that's why they are building a new one, very excited for it I have season tickets and it will be awesome when they have a new stadium.

About Ben though, of course he is guilty, who cares what was found in court. That means OJ didn't murder his wife either, right. Then again though, half of the NFL population probably couldn't land and keep a job at Mcdonalds if they weren't pro athletes so him raping several women is just a standard in the NFL, which to say is sad, he is just one that got caught.

BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Caught doing what? He isn't guilty, there was never a trial. That's why they were allegations. Any random girl could say I raped her and bring about the exact same situation, except I'm not a famous pro athlete. Allegedly "forcing yourself" on a woman, versus partaking in an illegal dog fighting ring, going to court, being found guilty, and going to prison, and then being ALLOWED to return to the NFL? All that teaches is that no matter what you do, you can still have your way.

Captain

Post by Captain »

Fine, he was accused of rape several times and more then likely yes, he raped them.

Why was he suspended for 6 games? Hmmm........

Yes, the NFL is home of murderers, rapist, convicts and we pay them millions of dollars, this is nothing new. If you are good at football you can get away with
Murder
Dog Fighting
Being a dumb ass
Rape

I am missing some I am sure, but the bottom line in the NFL you can get away with anything, any of those people wouldn't stand a chance at a normal job, much like most of the NFL.

par73

Post by par73 »

Idk if its the "NFL you can get away with anything"

Of course you forgot the most famous example, OJ Simpson.

It's more like that Athletes playing in the NFL, and getting paid NFL player wages, allows them to afford a better lawyer to beat cases involving murder, dog fighting, rape, and being a dumb ass; whereas most murderers, rapists, convicts do not have that opportunity, or wish to pursue the opportunity, to afford a Quality lawyer who might give a rat's ass about their case because of the client's superior socioeconomic status, the payment and publicity pay off for the lawyer. A court-appointed lawyer (a "free-bie"), who is often not paid by the client they are serving at all, will often want to settle quick, in the easiest way possible, and get paid by the state.

Those found convicted of a crime are considered convicts, right?
But what about someone committing crimes who has not been convicted of any charges yet. They have a clean record. In the court of law, having no prior convictions or charges against you, is often seen as a big slap on the wrist for the first time offender.
Those who commit crimes often do it again, it's a percentage of chances greater than 50% in America.
It is sometimes more economically beneficial to let someone "get away with something", because when they slip up again, it could be more charges, a bigger case, and more money going towards the lawyers, into the courts, and the state. Let's not forget America is a Capitalist society, and Capitalism was based on a satisfaction of self-needs, and we need our "fun tickets" to live.

I would like to say that I am in no way against this system. I just see the idea of "Can NFL Football Players", or "Famous Athletes" get away with anything, namely crimes, is a deeper rabbit hole than one might think.

Oh and about Rothlisburger ---> his last Super Bowl Ring came about 5 years ago. He is older, his reputation has been tarnished by the media, which has made a definite impact on his playing ability and focus. Your old running backs from the last time you were in a super bowl, which you lost, are GONE.
Maybe most importantly,
Hines Ward, a Hall of Fame Wide receiver, is no longer with the Steelers as well. How important is Hines Ward in regards to Pittsburgh? Well Hines Ward is pretty much the Jerry Rice of the 49ers, and Rothlisberger is no Joe Montana. Maybe a Steve Young, but No Joe. At this point the Steelers may be better off trading him away or letting his contract expire to bring a new quarterback into the system, or use one that's already in there who isn't Ben.

If the Steelers win their conference, and the super bowl this year; they will need to do it on defense alone. I think that's the only way it will happen, and it will only happen if they get a wild card spot because the Bengals will take that division but I think the Ravens could get ousted by Pittsburgh's dying breed from a decade ago.

Current Myther's Favorite Team Records after 2 Weeks:

Patriots 2-0
Packers 1-1
Browns 1-1
Steelers 0-2
Vikings 0-2

Captain

Post by Captain »

Vikings 0-2

Pittsburgh won't even get 6 wins this year.

Ben Rapelisberger will rape more girls in the off season.

BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

par, your team has NEVER won a superbowl. EVER. remember when brady got hurt and matt cassel led your team into the playoffs? that team didn't skip a beat. just further proof that brady sucks. put brady on the browns, he'd be about the skill level of mark sanchez.

par73

Post by par73 »

bro, cassell ran the KC offence for like two years. replace him with alex smith, and the old philly eagles coach and they are 3-0. whens the last time the cheifs have been 3-0? 2002? 1990s? 1980s? Hay-zeuz.

brady and rothelsburger both won their respective superbowls at a young age for QBs (obviously coming into dedicated football systems previously established by grit of other players + coaches), neither have been able to do it as ancient grizzled veterans of the league. talk to me when rothlisburger accomplishes a sb win over brady after they are both 30 years old (obviously this won't happen till the 2014-2015 season with the way the steelers are looking)

par73

Post by par73 »

mark sanchez is the nfl player representation of the cleveland browns in the last decade. LoooooooooL I wish more new yorkers, or at least Jets fans, played myth. Chances are, they wouldn't even talk about being Jet's fans to begin with, to avoid scrutiny and other obvious reasons.

BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Steelers are in the same conference as the patriots, so I don't think they are playing a Superbowl anytime soon.

Return to “Eblis Stone”