A private message made public

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
Giant Killer General

A private message made public

Post by Giant Killer General »

What's up??
Sent: September 5th, 2013, 11:19 am
To: Giant Killer General

Hey what's up? I'm not sure if you remember who I am - it's been a long while. . . Do you remember someone by the name of Bryson Chandler? :D

Anyway. . . I went by the name, " IT" and played with Aesir. I also went by the name, "PinkBunny.

I just got out of Prison a few months ago and was running around on the streets at the moment and had been using the computer at the downtown library looking up some Myth 2 stuff. I was having a real bad week and I saw your name on there and it didn't ring a bell until I was on the bus later on that day. . . As to who you were that it is. . And at that point I came to realization that we used to chop it up a bit and play with each other quite a bit as well. . And see then . . . I came to the bigger realization that I we used to talk talk . . . We were even kind of together for a minute. . I had just forgotten. .

I had been trying to remember your number and I've tried to call you but no answer. . . It's an 806 area code out of Amarillo. . . Dang girl, answer your phone when I call you! I'm not sure if you have the same number or if you even wanna holler at me but I'd love to talk to you. . As a matter a fact I'd like to come visit maybe if that would be okay.

Listen. . . I've been thinking alot about you lately and I'm not sure why. . Well I know why but you know what I mean. . .

How have you been? How has life been for you? Where are you working now? Are you married? Are you seeing anyone? Single, divorced, what's the dealio?

As for me. . Well uh, for starters I just got out of prison a few months ago like I said earlier. I got out, my homeboy had me a good job on an oil rig down in Big Spring, Texas but it ended up falling through and I went back to Amarillo. I came back to Amarillo, hit the streets, went looking for a job and a place to go and all that good stuff.

I ended up staying at my homeboys house for about a month and then got arrested on a gun charge and got bailed out. Three weeks later I got arrested on a Deadly Conduct related to the same charge and then got bailed out again. . . I'm hoping and praying I can get the charges dropped or get Probation.

I had been working for a construction company here and seeing one of my homeboys sister's but as of here recently I just had to step away from it all. I mean, REALLY step back away from it all. My job, my people, my ex, the homeboys everything . . . Everything but God that is. I've gotten real tight with God over the last few months. . But I'm still the same old me. ;)

But. . Enough about me. . I really wanna talk to you and see what's up. I could use someone to talk to right now. It's been real rough this last month. Let me get your number if you aren't seeing anyone so I can call you. I don't have my phone on right now but I'll get a hold of you.

Have you seen or heard from Ruin? I forget his real name. . . Was it Bryan? Anyway, how is he doing? What has he been up to? Let me know.

Alright then Charlee. . I'll holler at you later. Take care. I hope your doing okay. WRITE ME BACK! ;) Let me know what it is. . I'd like to hear from you. . Shoot, I'd like to see you too.

Alright LATE!! Dueces ~

~ Bryce
PinkBunny

toxyn

Re: A private message made public

Post by toxyn »

Desperate times call for desperate measures

Zak

Post by Zak »

woah pinkbunny got out of prison? nice

Captain

Post by Captain »

This is the most confusing thing I have ever read?

Pogue

Post by Pogue »

I'd normally troll away, but I've got nothing, this guy is just sad.

Captain

Post by Captain »

Why does he call you a chick at one point?

Arsenal

Post by Arsenal »

I'm confused. Why is he hitting on GKG? Does he think GKG is a girl? Does he not care? Does GKG know this dude? Have they met? WTF is going on here, this is too much for me.

Giant Killer General

Post by Giant Killer General »

I have no idea who this person is. Seems like a troll who put in way too much effort.

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

but... are you gonna call him?

zagon667

Post by zagon667 »

Ruin's real name is Justin.

Captain

Post by Captain »

Seriously you should write back so you can post his next response.

zagon

Post by zagon »

HEY ZAGON 667 STOP INFRINGING ON MY NAME

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE ZAGON

Pogue

Post by Pogue »

Who would want to impersonate your fat ass?

zagon667

Post by zagon667 »

How many times do we have to go over this? Zagon ≠ Zagon667. Totally different people.

zagon

Post by zagon »

we have I AM THE REAL ZAGON I have been for over 10 years. You arent zagon, zagon666, or zagon ·u· YOU ARE A FAKE
CREATE YOUR OWN DAMN NAME

zagon667

Post by zagon667 »

zagon wrote: You arent zagon, zagon666, or zagon ·u·
Right. I am Zagon667. That's what I keep telling you. Glad we agree.

zagon

Post by zagon »

and I KEEP TELLING YOU THERE IS ONLY ONE TRUE ZAGON SO CHANGE YOUR NAME

zagon667

Post by zagon667 »

Right. There is only one zagon, that's you. Just like there is only one zagon667, that's me. I don't understand why we keep saying the same things over and over when it seems like we agree on this?

par73

Post by par73 »

WHICH ONE HAS LESS BODY FAT?

OBVIOUSLY THE FAKE

THOR

Post by THOR »

Clearly the two are false, Zagon name is bitch.

Renwood

Post by Renwood »

Simple answer, prison turned him gay.

Return to “Eblis Stone”