Myth II: Soulblighter Twitter Account

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
HeadHunterKC

Myth II: Soulblighter Twitter Account

Post by HeadHunterKC »

There isn't one.

If we are serious about keeping this game alive, let's do what we can to at least stay at current relevance. That is to say, in our hearts, I know most of us would still like the option of playing Myth online when we are old men.
It is like a game with chess.
In 20 years, how many of us are going to be like, damn, what I wouldn't give to play in a 2Team with 15 other competent players.

I think if we were to do something like make a single community Myth account, that many of us had access to, it would at the very least keep someone aware enough to direct people to the server.

At the very least, it is a placeholder for information.

pallidice

Re: Myth II: Soulblighter Twitter Account

Post by pallidice »

I would definatly be down to join some site or something that will not disappear anytime soon so that i can keep up with myth events and if i feel like playing in 20 years i could look it up. If its a site try and make the link someting easy

HeadHunterKC

Post by HeadHunterKC »

My idea is to keep it simple, palli. Simple and direct, this isn't a "let's all join twitter and be friends" post, its a "lets have a place for people with twitter who randomly think of the game to have a place to find information" post.

pallidice

Post by pallidice »

but i dont have twitter

par73

Post by par73 »

twitter is interesting. it might be one of the best promotional places ever but I don't think it will ever kick off.

still, its probably worth an attempt!

Captain

Post by Captain »

twitter/facebook are great ideas and free and easy. It would need to get a lot of hits to take off though.

pallidice

Post by pallidice »

do you need a phone for a twitter account?

Return to “Eblis Stone”