I appreciate you effort

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
falcon

I appreciate you effort

Post by falcon »

but this website is sitting, doing absolutely nothing for myth.
there's never been any shortage of discussion boards (e.g. freeboards etc) - the website needs to function for gaming, not discussion boards only :/
I understand tox is busy or somethin' but this website needs alot to be done.
A good way to start would be some scoresheets, scheduling, team pages misc.

I'm loosing interest like most other. time to throw in something grim.

Renwood

Re: I appreciate you effort

Post by Renwood »

Falcon, I am sure you are welcome to create your own content and submit it to the website.
TA's, Ball rankings, Trow ratings, Articles. Whatever, you can think of that is myth related.

I believe it is up to US the COMMUNITY to create shit to draw people to this site and more interest.
Why else would I bother bickering with proven obtuse people, on a thread only made to inform people about new content We are going to release? To get some drama going so people TUNE IN TO THE NEXT EXCITING EPISODE!

Support the gjol and spread the word it even exsists! I have told about 5 people about it so far, and none of them knew about it before hand. Also, at least on THIS website, we dont have NAZI admins like on Magma's or Mnet's. Admins who will Get the last word in, THEN lock a thread (BRAVO! VERY MATURE MAGMA GUYS!), go in a EDIT your posts when you are correcting Magma's LIES, and ban people from the website or kick them out of their own group just because you work together making new myth content!

grim

Post by grim »

This site is a central forum hub for community activity and tournaments. Toxyn can provide webspace for tournament sites as well, but I don't see a situation where anyone take up on that offer. The site itself here will act as a place where all articles and myth related shiznits can be posted - but that's up for the users themselves to do. Anyone can submit them. Ditto with tournaments. For increased activity you obviously need tournaments to keep people active within the community, but that again is something that users themselves create. We just provide the place for that. We're in the middle of the dead season right now, so slow pace isn't exactly a surprise. An idea launch for this site would have been with MWC, but that wasn't possible. Activity on this site will no doubt increase once we get closer to the activity peak for this community, aka summer time. Hopefully once people are actually aware of this site it will remain somewhat active throughout the year.

blahblahblah

Post by blahblahblah »

Renwood wrote:I believe it is up to US the COMMUNITY to create shit to draw people to this site and more interest.
Since you obviously have that category pretty well covered, how about encouraging Falcon to produce something interesting or useful?

enculator

Post by enculator »

falcon is busy posting shopped pics of himself on facebook.

Pogue

Post by Pogue »

I for one am glad Yusaf is still alive and well in Sweden. It appears he's been busy.
Attachments
1547863663892.png
1547863663892.png (40.58 KiB) Viewed 4295 times

BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Clearly a link between feminism and the rise of genital mutilation.

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

fyi garnish runs this website, not toxyn

Seeker

Post by Seeker »

Time stamps Adrenaline.

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

well wtf why are ppl responding to a 6 yr old thread