spam

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
Renwood

spam

Post by Renwood »

SpamBotAges! Ban this sucker! How did they join on the 1st of Jan, then take 2 weeks to post this garbage?

grim

Re: spam

Post by grim »

There's like 2-3 spambots that register every day.

Renwood

Post by Renwood »

umm maybe remove this thread grim? The spambot i responded to is deleted, but NOW it looks like I STARTED this spam thread! lol!

grim

Post by grim »

Spam is good for the heart bro.

Renwood

Post by Renwood »

Best ways to cook SPAM

One of my friends is from Hawaii and they LOVE THE SPAM!

They cook it countless ways, none of them less tasty then the next.

He likes to slice spam semi thin, about 1/4 to 1/3 of an inch thick.
Then place the spam on a buttered cookie sheet
Open a can of Pineapple that is cut into those nifty sliced rings.
Place one ring on each spam slice.
sprinkle some FINELY ground cinnimon on top of each pineapple slice atop a bit o spam.
Set the oven to bake at 350 degrees. YOU DID PREHEAT IT DID YOU NOT!!!

Now cook it for like, I dunno, 20 mins.

Now take the cookieshit out when you feel like its done, if you cant wait 20 mins because you have a short attention spam.

now Now you can NEATLY place the cooked spam onto a nifty little dinner platter, OR just be lazy and leave them on the sheet.

Now See those Pineapple rings on the spam? DONT FUCKING EAT THEM!! They are JUST THERE TO ADD FLAVOUR TO THE SPAM MEAT! Throw those damn rings away when you eat each slice, DO NOT Throw them away before hand. Now serve these wondery bits of pork to your friends.

Take notice if anybody eats the pineapple rings. If they eat the rings, it means they are a communist and need to be disposed of immedieatly.
Take a look at how they turned out below!

!

If the dont look like this when they come out of the oven, then you fucked up son!

Renwood

Re: This is it

Post by Renwood »

I was Just going to post that! But you beat me to it, DAMN!

Pogue

Re: celeb upskirt no panties

Post by Pogue »

Either this is that sad cunt that posts shit about jewelry and what not on mnet or this is liger.

Vantobia

Post by Vantobia »

Pineapple should only be eaten by itself. Never put pineapple on anything, especially A FREAKIN WORKS BURGER BITCH !!!

c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊

Post by c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊ »

Man after going to Nicaragua and eating that white, central american pineapple i dont want any of the shwag yellow shit ever again... yellow pineaples almost as bad as THIS shit:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jb6HZa151s8[/youtube]

Lol did you actually listen to that crap?

Spam.

switch

Post by switch »

Vantobia

Post by Vantobia »

Nice pineapple

grim

Post by grim »

Like 2/3 of your posts contain a youtube link bro.

Renwood

Post by Renwood »

Let me get this shit BACK ON TRACK!

Look what I spent hours doing the other day, making tons of pig body parts and animation and exploding pig bit permutations!

blahblahblah

Post by blahblahblah »

Hey Dumbass, that's not TONS of body parts that's ONE single part rotated to show it from different angles.

Show MORE BODY PARTS or it didn't happen.

switch

Post by switch »

SeekerAntiVegan

Post by SeekerAntiVegan »

Post #1000.

grim

Post by grim »

On this forum, yes. The total amount exceeded it a long time ago, SO YOU SUCK SEEKER!

SeekerAntiVegan

Post by SeekerAntiVegan »

Indeed Grim.

However, the thousandth overall post on these boards wasn't made by me so it doesn't count.

Hadzenegger

Re: C Class Ip And Its Importance In Seo

Post by Hadzenegger »

i clicked all his links and my comp is fine

falcon

Re: C Class Ip And Its Importance In Seo

Post by falcon »

must be liger.

enculator

Re: Restera la toujours qu'il video cul forme d'y pour

Post by enculator »

OMG FRENCH SPAM
CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK

grim

Read me

Post by grim »

General stuff regarding team registration.
When will the tournament start and registration ends?
The tournament will start with the QR's on the first weekend of June. Registration for teams ends at the last day of May. Players can still be added to teams after this though. The player registration will end after the QR's are over on friday of the week double elimination starts.

Roster limit?
At first it'll be 10 players per team. However, keep in mind that I will probably increase the roster limit later on to prepare for the influx of players. You need at least 4 players to register a team. Also keep in mind that I will reserve the right to delete some teams to make room for others if needed. The likely scenario where this might happen is if we reach some awkward number of teams where the team that signed up last is a likely forfeit team. My goal is to have 8 teams that are certain to always show up for matches in force. I will not accept teams that just plan to ride on using the substitute system.

If more than 8 teams sign up, then the team limit will obviously rise.

Other roster limitations
This tournament will use a salary cap. This will prevent team stacking and hopefully we will have a more competitive tournament that way. Salary cap means that all players will be given ball ratings by me with the help of few selected others. Teams can only have a certain number of high rated players in their team. These are the limits:

- ONE 5 ball player and TWO 4 ball players or FOUR 4 ball players if there's no 5 ball player in the team.
- THREE 3 ball players in any case.
- Unlimited number of 1-2 ball players, just so long as you remember that there's a 10 player limit for teams.

No team is forced to include 4-5 ball players however, so you can just sign up your friends freely if they don't breach the salary cap limits. If there's no 4-5 ball players in the roster, the number of 3 ball players is not limited to 3. In case you have less than four 4 ball players in the team, the amount of 3 ball players that you can use correlates with the potential number of 4-5 ball players.

Chohan

The Iconoclasts

Post by Chohan »

Team Captain

Roster

NewMutator

Re: The Iconoclasts

Post by NewMutator »

I think unk is still on my buddy list!

Ratking

Re: Read me

Post by Ratking »

I'm usually down for the cause grim but the roster limitations could be a problem. many of the traditional teams like np, nc and others won't qualify. This could cause some of the older veteran players not to show up. Another issue I see is that any teams that wins this will forever be known as the team who won with roster limits.

I don't mean to bash the idea grim. I just want to point out changing what mwc is at this point.. just doesn't feel right to me

Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

Maybe you should have a few players that have actually played since last MWC rating players if this salary cap is actually going to happen.

grim

Post by grim »

I'm going with my ratings from last year mixed with the ratings from TWS + open to public discussion as well.

East Wind tmnt

Post by East Wind tmnt »

If you have a 5 baller player... you can only have 6 people who better than 3 balls. Meaning to have a full team you need to have 1 or 2 ballers... The 5 ball handicap is pretty dumb. Any good player can beat another good play on any given day. The difference isn't enough to warrant a handicap... 2 four ball players would beat 1 5 ball player in a series.

Aki

Post by Aki »

We are all victims of arbitrariness now

Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

under your current system with having a 5 baller as opposed to not having one it is the following...

5-4-4-3-3-3-2 =24 4-4-4-4-3-3-3 =25

if the point of the salary cay system is for more balance shouldn't you allow the teams with 5 ballers on it to use 4 3 ballers then?

5-4-4-3-3-3-3 =25 4-4-4-4-3-3-3 =25

punkUser

Post by punkUser »

I'm against the whole concept for MWC, but at the very least drop the 5-ball thing. GKG/Adren/Tirri are great players, but there is no way that they are worth two of Ghengis/EW/Myrk/etc.

I feel like all this is going to accomplish is more bitching leading up to MWC and then less care factor with the compromise teams.

East Wind tmnt

Post by East Wind tmnt »

asmo's method makes sense as well.

wwo

Post by wwo »

I'd prefer to hear some input from other captains. EW and Asmo can't really claim to have no bias in this.

SamTheButcher

Post by SamTheButcher »

Why not do a 10 point scale? It will give more accurate ratings. Then do a total points cap instead of only so many of each. That way people that would rather have less but higher ranked Players can do that. A total points will be more flexible and still be fair. Look back at what I proposed. I think that would work really good. Maybe adjust the total points some.

Pogue

The Expendables

Post by Pogue »

Pogue - Dolph Lundgren
Hadiez - Randy Couture
Kirk - Sylvester Stallone
Kilgrath - Bruce Willis
Falcon - Jet Li
Generalx - Jason Statham
Chron - Terry Crews
Thor - Chuck Norris

grim

Post by grim »

Asmo wrote:under your current system with having a 5 baller as opposed to not having one it is the following...

5-4-4-3-3-3-2 =24 4-4-4-4-3-3-3 =25

if the point of the salary cay system is for more balance shouldn't you allow the teams with 5 ballers on it to use 4 3 ballers then?

5-4-4-3-3-3-3 =25 4-4-4-4-3-3-3 =25
Yeah makes sense. If you got a 5 baller, then you can only have two 4 ballers but 4 3 ballers in the team.

grim

Post by grim »

Fake team registrations are gonna get murdered up in the ass.

enculator

Post by enculator »

grim is very serious about mwc, dont ruin his fun please.

cremisi

team Stupid Assholes.

Post by cremisi »

these assholes want to play in this team . i did not ask them to form this team because they are assholes so its done.

Gengis
Homer
Karam
Abslout
cremisi
Honkey
Gamer
Eviljake

Giant Killer General

Re: team Stupid Assholes.

Post by Giant Killer General »

So there you have it, the rest of the SP members. So the championship team split 3-ways, very nice.

Zak

Post by Zak »

GiantKillerGen wrote:So there you have it, the rest of the SP members. So the championship team split 3-ways, very nice.
And with most of tcox/grim's team still yet to register, we may see 1-2 more teams like this.

Giant Killer General

Post by Giant Killer General »

Well I wasn't really commenting on the quality of this roster or the quantity of the teams, just that the championship team naturally split up not just 2 ways, but 3 ways on its own, without any influence of any salary cap since Limp and I both largely made our rosters well before that was announced. NC kind of split up 2 ways somewhat. I am guessing we will see 1 more NP / tcox type team, and then 1-2 other more mediocre teams, and maybe 1 more really shitty team.

cremisi

Post by cremisi »

update droping asmo Scratch till later time
Gengis
Homer
Karam
Abslout
cremisi
Honkey
Gamer
Eviljake

grim

Post by grim »

What did I just say about fake team registrations?

Return to “Eblis Stone”