Winter warm up - kb style

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
Renwood

Re: Winter warm up - kb style

Post by Renwood »

Yea tirri, we looked for ya at one point.

Ratking

Post by Ratking »

Looks like it will be me and paris squaring off

Should be another fun week!

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

I thought I made it very clear that it does not matter who captains. Whichever team I am on will win.

Renwood

Post by Renwood »

Then make it best of 6 games and have adren switch teams each game.
That is the only fair solution after all.

Ratking

Post by Ratking »

Theory debunked:

One week you weren't there and I still won.

Also another theory debunked:

No cremisi and still pulled out the win, though his presence on the other team made the match more painful :(

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

doesn't prove anything... it's just an anomaly.

par73

Post by par73 »

kickball should be a regular thing after u get more than 12 ppl in a host playing tffa, personally i suggest to work more on getting people signed up for the draft tournament than applying an idea (something) people should adopt in neo-fashion of myth culture on a hour-by-hour basis.

just saying
0-3
P

SamTheButcher

Post by SamTheButcher »

Milk Man wrote:So, no kickball this weekend?

Yea we should have KB this weekend. Why not have it? It has been working good so far. Might as well keep it going indefinitely. We never have a problem getting enough people so no reason to stop.

SamTheButcher

Post by SamTheButcher »

par73 wrote:kickball should be a regular thing after u get more than 12 ppl in a host playing tffa, personally i suggest to work more on getting people signed up for the draft tournament than applying an idea (something) people should adopt in neo-fashion of myth culture on a hour-by-hour basis.

just saying
0-3
P

Maybe we should do this but add an ELO ranking system to it. If some people signed up as Capts whoever wanted. Then anytime there are 2 Capts and enough people they could have a match. After a set time whoever has the most points can be the KB Champ. Then start again. But keep the Sat. games going so we have a guaranteed time to play. I think it is good to have a set day/time with something going on to give people a reason to play and know they will get a game.

SamTheButcher

Post by SamTheButcher »

Kick Ball this weekend Feb 23. Might as well keep it going. I can host.

Renwood

Post by Renwood »

Get on Mnet guys, we have 8 players need some more. PW = steelydan

Renwood

Post by Renwood »

Cruniac should never be allowed to host KB ever again. No wonder Milkman and X-Mas and Demo did not feel like playing KB this week when they saw what fags were running it this time.

Zak, is on our team...and kills my mort with freindly fire mid....But Cruniac boots me from the entire match, because he is a stupid idiot and lets enemy FG kill my mort without trying to protect it at all with his own FG.

So without me, being the only person on his entire team smart enough to scout the South and tag 2 OPEN flags in Acts FR,
Cruniac the fucking worst captain even, would have completely lost to GKG. Cruniac never asked ANYBODY to tag the south or sent 1 fucking unit to do it. I cap 2 flags leaving only 1 left for Cruniac's idiot ass to cap so he can even have a chance to win. Our team wins, and then Cruniac boots me from his idiot host in KB.

Nice, I should have expected such immature bullshit from you Cruniac. You are a blight on myth and everybody who plays with you thinks you are an asshole crybabywhiner immature idiot that drops hosts like a boss whenever you get your ass handed to you, wich is often.

I HAV FILMZ

Pogue

Post by Pogue »

You're the only person that cares Renwood. If I were you and lived in a warm climate I would be golfing not bitching on forums about kickball games. Get outside man. Just some friendly advice.

NewMutator

Post by NewMutator »

I'm missing a couple of the films. If someone could post those so I can laugh at them that would be grand.

Giant Killer General

Post by Giant Killer General »

no one wants to play with you renwood.

accept it and go away.

Renwood

Post by Renwood »

So, GKG you can your idiot Butt buddies are everybody in the myth community?

Thats funny GKG because I have played with 100000000 people over 15 years of myth.

GKG brush your teeth before you talk to me again. Your breath smells like a mixture of your own ass and Cruniac's cock.

Giant Killer General

Post by Giant Killer General »

yes the entire myth community must be my idiot butt buddies. the mariusnet guys, the magma guys, anyone that participated in mwc, and anyone that didn't. it is all one big conspiracy against you renwood. the fact that no one picks you every week for kickball and no one wants to play with you in general has absolutely nothing to do with how pathetic you are.

it couldn't be you, it must be everyone else.

Renwood

Post by Renwood »

ARE THOSE THIN FEMININE FINGERS YOURS? OMG ADREN HAVE MY BABY!

Renwood

Post by Renwood »

Sorry GKG, you, Adren, Cruniac and a few other people that play this game like faggots, are not the entire myth community.
I play a ton of games all the time with all kinds of people, and you are hardly ever around.

Pogue

Post by Pogue »

Imagine myth as a 12 year old, then imagine that 12 year old has a pimple on his ass that he keeps popping yet it always comes back and ta da, you have you Renwood.

In other news has anyone ever played a Japanese board game called Go? Apparently its like chess sort of. Looks cool anyway.

Ratking

Post by Ratking »

Sorry I couldn't make it this week guys. Had too much stuff going on. Might be the same story next week as well. If I'm lucky I'll be in Nassau this time next week!

enculator

Post by enculator »

Pogue wrote:In other news has anyone ever played a Japanese board game called Go? Apparently its like chess sort of. Looks cool anyway.
I used to play some games of go with ruin on yahoo, got raped all games tho.

Pogue

Post by Pogue »

Just got a go app on my phone. It has a 105 page tutorial. Sexi.

valentine

Post by valentine »

I might look into that game. Does anyone play Legend of the Cryptids or Hero Academy on iOS?

Pogue

Post by Pogue »

I have cryptids on my phone. Haven't played for over a month though. Level 42.

NewMutator

Post by NewMutator »

Missing films 3 and 5 from this week if anybody has those.

SamTheButcher

Post by SamTheButcher »

Here are the films.

valentine

Post by valentine »

pogue, add Mideeler on cryptids and give me all your good cards

Pogue

Post by Pogue »

Pfft, what do I get in return?

Hadzenegger

Post by Hadzenegger »

valentine wrote:pogue, add Mideeler on cryptids and give me all your good cards
i downloaded that game for a day, shit was so gay it was unbelievable. ill get Go though, better be good phaggots

edit: couldnt find Go on app store. download that hobbit game and ally with me, we will destroy everyone, once i figure this shit out. i chose the dwarven race. (fuck the elves, fuck legalos, fuck orlando bloom, fucking die)
I'll be waiting bro, name is obvi Hadzenegger if that matters

Pogue

Post by Pogue »

If you're looking for go in the app store search "go board game." I got the smartgo app that has a 100+ pages tutorial and it's free to boot. There are other Go apps but it is the best one I know of.

Hadzenegger

Post by Hadzenegger »

got it, btw alfi thinks im Pogue. pretty sure that kid has downs

Return to “Eblis Stone”