Winter warm up - kb style

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
Renwood

Re: Winter warm up - kb style

Post by Renwood »

games 4-5

Giant Killer General

Post by Giant Killer General »

I am glad that was so exciting for you renwood that you felt compelled to bring it up in the lobby and then again posting it on the forums. I can only imagine how exciting you would have been had you won even 1 game that I had captained out of the 5. I am sure there would be multiple threads dedicated to it then.

ggs.

Renwood

Post by Renwood »

Well GKG if you had not acted like a Toesucker the entire match I would have afforded you more respect.
But your ego shadows even my own, a difficult task in itself.
Remember when I picked and you joined the other team? Its KICKABALL u assmunch, thats NOT how its played. So go pluck yourself.
It brought me great joy to hunt you down like a dog, and with your SUPER L337 capping skills and SA, All you had to do was tell your teamates to push mid because we had like 30% of our army way south after you and you guys would have won.

Giant Killer General

ah so that is what all this attention is about. because you picked me and i didn't join you. hilarious because all i was really trying to do was keep the teams as even as possible to improve the quality of the games. funny to see how butthurt you are that i did not join you though.

yes, there was many things my team should have done as nearly half your team rushed me. however, I was not the captain, maybe you don't remember that part. hence why I started capping every game after that one.

yes, and it brought me great joy to 5-0 you and subsequently watch you get so butthurt.

ggs bro.

p.s. remember how no one on my team wanted to join yours, and your own team didn't even want to team with you? yea, gso.

Chohan

Post by Chohan »

Grim just ban renwood already.

Hadzenegger

Post by Hadzenegger »

not the real chohan, ban it

c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊

Post by c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊ »

An Ode to...

Renwood

the REAL Giant Killer General

kickball champ Saturday Febuary 9th, 2013

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdTkvnfrlvw[/youtube]
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hagVogC9EsQ[/youtube]

Pogue

Post by Pogue »

This must rank up there with MWC'98 as one of Renwood's great life accomplishments. You tell 'em super peachie fuck! Don't let the bastards get ya down.

P.S. Hadiez's name is a racial slur please ban him.

Ratking

Post by Ratking »

Wow, I just watched all the games. Except for smells, i figured to skip that the way things were going.

Was not impressed with the capping. THOR looked very rusty, renwood a little better. It was funny to see a cap give directions about formations. Dantski played well, carried the team in my opinion.

I definitely feel the need to chime in on the game 5 where you 'ran down gkg like a dirty dog'

#1 His flank was super smallish @ 19%

#2 Besides 2 puss from THOR he had 0 help

#3 The puss on his duff easily could have missed. It was on a downward slope and had it bounced... your rush wouldn't have gone well.

#4 THOR's mid easily could have crushed mid, or at least pushed it when they saw gkg getting rushed. Like I said, 0 help.

#5 I don't care how skilled you are, its a team game. With that % and units this could have happened to anyone. Especially someone accustomed to playing with skilled players who don't even need to be told these things.

And finally.. bragging is useless here bc hes just going to rape you later..

Dantski

Post by Dantski »

Yeah my pus on GKG's dorf was lucky in that last game, I just don't trust ctrl clicking with pus. I guess the one thing you could criticize GKG for in that game was being that far away from his team with those units. But honestly the games yesterday were terrible so I can't fault someone for not giving a flying fuck.

Giant Killer General

what they said.

I log in briefly for a few games once a week, that was my first game of the week. it was absolutely horrendous. the capping was so atrocious (for both teams) it made me want to take over capping again for the first time in months. it's just sad that this is the level of trolling that goes on still from certain players. We are talking shit about some terrible bullshit ass games no one cares about, especially when it is one of the very few games anyone is even playing anymore. I honestly didn't even say or do anything to stir up this trolling, this is 100% about renwood being butthurt because he thought he "picked" me when I joined in the 5th game, and I made the teams more even by joining my beloved THOR instead. His butthurt being further compounded by my team wiping his team 5-0 immediately after all of this.

I hope everyone sees what a sad little man renwood is from all of this. milk man also clearly showing some butthurt as well to try and join in on renwood's bandwagon.

hilariousness.

Pogue

Post by Pogue »

Is everyone getting so upset because another one of Shinco's homemade trophies is up for grabs?

SeekerAntiVegan

Post by SeekerAntiVegan »

It's clear Renwood won this match fair and square.

The Myth establishment of Ratking, GKG, & Dantski just can't stand this fact. So they choose to denigrate the quality of games in this match as poor. After all, that's surely better than acknowledging that Renwood had a legitimate win.

Giant Killer General

no doubt no doubt.

i miss the days when trolls were funny at least though. quality has really gone down hill.

Renwood

Post by Renwood »

That sounds about right seeker.

Im just busting GKG's chops about the games. Though GKG certainly is an ego filled footlicker.

That was not "MY" team you beat GKG, dont make it sound like another round of kickball because it was not.
It was random games, stacked in your favour. But I did not care, because nobody else wanted to captain, so in the spirit of myth, i played on, knowing we would most likely die every game.

Maybe one day GKG you can contribute to the myth community in a way that counts. Then you wont have to base your ego on 100% of how you just play the game.

NewMutator

Post by NewMutator »

To be fair, Sam and I requested fresh captains. It's not that nobody stepped up so much as the teams were retained out of expediency. I would have preferred a new round of kickball, as suggested by Cremisi.

Giant Killer General

to think you could bust my chops is quite delusional. in reality you are just making a fool of yourself. you are just the next pulverizer. I have seen your like before many times, trust me. just another mediocre player trying to cling to my left nut.

i never said anything about kickball, just stating the facts that you got 5-0'd. i wouldn't bring it up except it seems to bother you so much and I find that quite entertaining.

Oh I can rest assured that I have contributed far more to this community than you have.

Since you seem to be so desperate for my attention, I will certainly give it to you. enjoy!

punkUser

Post by punkUser »

Renwood wrote: Maybe one day GKG you can contribute to the myth community in a way that counts.
Does contributing a (pretty fun IMHO) game mode count? :)

Ratking

Post by Ratking »

were getting closer to the myth I know and love!

c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊

Post by c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊ »

Myth trolls used to be funnier? Delusional nostalgia at its best.

blahblahblah

Post by blahblahblah »

punkUser wrote:
Renwood wrote: Maybe one day GKG you can contribute to the myth community in a way that counts.
Does contributing a (pretty fun IMHO) game mode count? :)
Obviously, it doesn't count as much as "inventing" the ghol bomb, or singlehandedly winning the first MWC, or successfully raising almost half a million dollars from the Myth community to make a new Myth game.

par73

Post by par73 »

is killing my own team's assassin units because I, in a state of delusion, think it will bring forth some sort of victory, count as a counting contribution? or are we tossing that one out ?

Pogue

Post by Pogue »

In other news 4 people were wounded at a shooting at Mardi Gras. You people should talk about important issues and not be arguing over terrible rabble games.

Hadzenegger

Post by Hadzenegger »

i'm not gay but ill do shit

falcon

Post by falcon »

Pogue wrote:In other news 4 people were wounded at a shooting at Mardi Gras. You people should talk about important issues and not be arguing over terrible rabble games.
when i read wounded instead of killed, i turn over the page.
in other news, 33 talibans were killed trying to overrun an ISAF dug-out in Paktika.

falcon

Post by falcon »

Hadzenegger wrote:i'm gay but ill not do shit

Renwood

Post by Renwood »

Really GKG you have contributed far more then me to this community?

Please explain your great contributions to the lands of myth.

My roots go all the way back to 1999 when I was published on Bungie software's The Total Codex.
And since then, i made just a FEW things that countless people have enjoyed playing over the years.

You in no way can claim to have contributed more to myth then me and still look like a reasonably sane person.

You SHOULD stick to the whole, you are a much better player then me angle.

Pogue

Post by Pogue »

Falcon I love you bro, but white people wounded in a shooting is a far bigger story than dead Muslims in 'Merica, especially now that Obama is pushing for stricter gun laws you hear about more shootings than you did before.

I also have to say that my favorite memory of Renwood happened about last summer in a venice lmoth 2t game. He was our team captain and throughout pt he was going on about how the state of Arizona was trying to take his house, he continued this into the game as he walked his clumped units (60%) he kept for himself right into the enemy, suicided, then dropped. Thanks asshole.

Renwood

Post by Renwood »

FILMZ or it didn't happen!

cremisi

Post by cremisi »

Pogue ~OMG white people getting shot is totally a big deal .

Ratking

Post by Ratking »

People getting shot?

I have to drive to miami to get a passport renewal. That's a tragedy.

Giant Killer General

so what exactly did you do renwood? you are being awfully vague

you could have had all of us fooled that you actually contributed something. everyone else just knows you from the mariusnet / projectmagma announcements that ban you indefinitely and declare you a poison to the community, to the numerous forum threads and posts over the years mocking you.

oh well.

par73

Post by par73 »

people get shot every day just be glad you're not one of the fortunate ones

Renwood

Post by Renwood »

GKG ~ vincible ignorance

SamTheButcher

Post by SamTheButcher »

Kick Ball on for tomorrow Feb 16?

Pogue

Post by Pogue »

I hope your children get worked to death for two cents an hour in a sweatshop making shoes for my kids you assfuck.

Ratking

Post by Ratking »

Kickball is on for tomorrow.

Who will cap is a good question. I will wait until a proper challenge is presented.

Maybe dantski or arz will jump into he mix

tirri

Post by tirri »

what time is this? i will superstar this event

NewMutator

Post by NewMutator »

About 13.5 hours from now I think.

Chohan

Post by Chohan »

I feel just awful for missing this week so I will make sure to be there today.

valentine

Post by valentine »

what's the pw for this kickball thing

Ratking

Post by Ratking »

I'll be there Ina sec!!

Ratking

Post by Ratking »

Crashed... Brb

Ratking

Post by Ratking »

Sir Ratski the Bold continues forward undefeated.

Was a very close match. Well played for the most part.

Tirri, we didn't see you and game was full. You can always post here if you can't get in. We play on Saturdays at 3pm est. hope to see you next week!

Return to “Eblis Stone”