Marius down?

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
falcon

Marius down?

Post by falcon »

URL Checked: mariusnet.com
Response Time: no response
Last Down: unknown

Mariusnet.com is DOWN for everyone.

It is not just you. The server is not responding...

Really?

shadow

Re: Marius down?

Post by shadow »

yeah, server doesnt response

what happen ?

falcon

Post by falcon »

PPE was waiting for myrk to win a tourney.
ggs myth 2.

punkUser

Post by punkUser »

Seems to be back up now.

falcon

Post by falcon »

hey punk I had to uninstall 1.8 cause trade is fucked up?
the trade window in middle of screen is unresponsive and i can't increase or decrease the unit numbers during trading. dafauq?

punkUser

Post by punkUser »

falcon wrote: the trade window in middle of screen is unresponsive and i can't increase or decrease the unit numbers during trading. dafauq?
Repost a project magma forums - will try to figure out what's going on. FWIW in the next build it is moved to just under the status bar at the top, but input being non-responsive is something to track down... haven't heard of that issue.

Also you don't need to "uninstall" it - the 1.7.2 EXE is still there, just run it instead.

Myrk

Post by Myrk »

falcon wrote:PPE was waiting for myrk to win a tourney.
ggs myth 2.
I hear marius.net is shutting down for good when you win a tourney, so we'll be good to go until about 2056 or so.

Zak

Post by Zak »

Myrk wrote:
falcon wrote:PPE was waiting for myrk to win a tourney.
ggs myth 2.
I hear marius.net is shutting down for good when you win a tourney, so we'll be good to go until about 2056 or so.
Falcon was on the winning team of the last TWS.

AWKWARD...

falcon

Post by falcon »

Lol zak's myth intellect is way more than myrk's. Welcome to the club of tws winners myrk bro.
We hope you enjoy the stay.

Myrk

Post by Myrk »

Correction: when falcon is considered a useful player on a winning team. That'll be never.

falcon

Post by falcon »

Boy oh boy. Look at this,

That's the sudden death tie-breaker of tws-3 finals. Lol. Who is useful now? The one who wins a tourney by performing in his 3rd year of mything or the one who after years of disarray finally got a ring, that too after leeching 2 best players on myth. Would've been funny to see how much of a winner you're if you stick'd to asmo's team.

I was being rhetoric in first post, you didn't took the joke I guess. You look dumb now bro, trow council awards you no point and may god have mercy on your soul!

falcon

Post by falcon »

Correction: sudden death tie-breaker, LOL!

punkUser

Post by punkUser »

falcon wrote: The one who wins a tourney by performing in his 3rd year of mything or the one who after years of disarray finally got a ring, that too after leeching 2 best players on myth.
Oh give it a rest, Myrk did more than his fair share, as both of those 2 players have already said.

Myrk

Post by Myrk »

Any noob can post a screenshot of one game where they got good damage. I'm sure the other team must have played exceptionally poorly for that to happen to you. I know when I was beating your team those 2 times we played each other you weren't even a factor other than a known weak player that I should feel free to engage even if you outnumbered me.
And yeah bro, I've totally never won a tournament before. Got me there.

falcon

Post by falcon »

Lol. "Any noob can post a screenshot of a final game where he got most damage". Yeah, I got you there unless you reached a stalemate with god cops on your mwc ring. Wait, even Wikipedia says there was no mwc. So lol, the noob won his tourney before the most uber myther ever. Nice troll attempt bro. Instead of putting forth the most pointless trolling, you should be popping beer cans.

falcon

Post by falcon »

You beating my team? Lol I remember punkuser and dac were better. That got phased out as another troll.
Now the most seasoned and decorated myth champ myrk should share all his tourney victories besides tws-4 and secret pw elfoid ffa series.

Myrk

Post by Myrk »

It would sure make you look like a dumbass if there was a record somewhere of all the tourneys I won or made the finals of, wouldn't it?

falcon

Post by falcon »

This thread lacks a switch video, paris quote, hadiez gif, cruniac anime, gkg summary, asmodian bragging rights, pogue and kirk lol and some bagrada english cause myrk has filled in boots of making it half legendary.

Ps: mwc and tws rings, sure please? I really feel like looking a dumbass now.

falcon

Post by falcon »

Please don't include list of finals you made cause than you'd be demoted to tier-2 with Thor and jahral's son. Only mwc and tws rings.

Myrk

Post by Myrk »

What's this, you're trying to weasel out of your statement? Big surprise there. MWC and TWS are the only tournaments of note eh? LOL

Zak

Post by Zak »

Paris wrote an article about how valuable falcon was to the winning team in the finals of TWS, and he was on the losing team.

Of course that got deleted when the website went offline, just like proof of any of myrk's accomplishments.

Myrk

Post by Myrk »

I can make you look like a dumbass too Zak. The more the merrier.

Since arguing with you fools is getting old: http://mythgraveyard.org/index.php?a=r005278

Suck it.

Zak

Post by Zak »

LOL do you keep that bookmarked in case you get into an argument with someone? You really showed us :roll:

Here is the beginning of the argument, point out where your ffa wins are relevant to this discussion:
Myrk wrote:I hear marius.net is shutting down for good when you win a tourney, so we'll be good to go until about 2056 or so.
thisforumsucks wrote: Falcon was on the winning team of the last TWS.

AWKWARD...
Myrk wrote:Correction: when falcon is considered a useful player on a winning team. That'll be never.
TWS 2 Sudden Death Tie Breaker:

At this point you put on your delusional cap and try to find some way to point out how falcon's victory is less meaningful than yours, because it important for you to feel superior than others.

But let me pay respect where its due, congratulations on the FFA wins myrk. I'm sure you will find many players here who think FFA tournaments involve more skill than 2 team tournaments.

Myrk

Post by Myrk »

I happen to know from playing with/against falcon that he isn't a good player. I've pretty much only seen falcon shit the bed when he gets anything important. I incorrectly assumed he'd never been on a winning team, forgetting how few players there are these days and that bad players can get lucky and end up on winning teams. If you think one screenshot from one game makes someone a top player on their team, I have a bridge I'd like to sell you. But hey I'm open-minded, if the films show Falcon did well overall, then link them.
Also cute that you think so little of ffa, should I take your implication that those are the only types of tourney I've won as an inability to read or an intention to try to mislead people?
Yeah feeling superior to idiots is nice, and also really easy where you and Falcon are concerned. Thanks.

dac

Post by dac »

not sure zak has a leg to stand on calling out other people when he posted a strawberry shortcake picture of himself for myth to view.

anyways, well done myrk. you had one bad match and its the one we lost, i think that means you were the keystone to our success.

Zak

Post by Zak »

Myrk wrote:I happen to know from playing with/against falcon that he isn't a good player. I've pretty much only seen falcon shit the bed when he gets anything important.
Yeah but he won TWS before you. That must be frustrating considering you've been gloating about your victory the last few days, and just now attempted to insult him by saying he's never won anything.

I agree Falcon sucks. He cost us a game in the finals of the last draft tournament. However you only watch players like falcon to criticize their play to try and feel better than them. You would never notice when he plays well, in fact you would never believe it even if we posted films. You would just say thats 5 good games for him, out of 10,000 shitty ones.

Your play in Team GKG vs zak's kids was pretty horrendous, each game you lost in what was basically a 1v1 with homer (who was less active than you). Then there was that FG incident.

Of course you can chalk it up to not caring (hey the match didn't matter right?), and say you're still good because of some tournament wins 12 years ago. If falcon has a similar postexcuse about the games you say you saw him suck in, he must be lying or delusional, because he doesn't have the myth credentials you do?

Come on I know you're smart enough to see what you're doing. I doubt you're man enough to admit to your hypocrisy though.
Myrk wrote: I incorrectly assumed he'd never been on a winning team, forgetting how few players there are these days and that bad players can get lucky and end up on winning teams.
Unlike this TWS, the last one was not a draft tournament. A group of players recruited him onto their team.

Whereas you were drafted, and then traded because you refused to play with a team you thought was going to lose. Clearly Falcon is the lucky one here.
Myrk wrote: If you think one screenshot from one game makes someone a top player on their team, I have a bridge I'd like to sell you. But hey I'm open-minded, if the films show Falcon did well overall, then link them.
The same could be said for you, why don't you show us films of all the tournaments you played in? I'm sure you still have them. Your only "proof" so far is a text document that vinylrake got 3rd hand. Falcon at least has photographic evidence to support his claim.
Myrk wrote:Also cute that you think so little of ffa, should I take your implication that those are the only types of tourney I've won as an inability to read or an intention to try to mislead people?
Sorry I just skimmed over that article. Congratulations for winning some 2v2 tournament as well, unless you were just being carried by Rattle Snake. Who knows the truth?
Myrk wrote:Yeah feeling superior to idiots is nice, and also really easy where you and Falcon are concerned. Thanks.
I'm sure it is nice to feel better than others, when you have a compulsive need to be better than people you dislike, at a computer game. People still find your behavior pathetic.

Zak

Post by Zak »

dac wrote:not sure zak has a leg to stand on
The only thing I've ever seen you do is troll or get unreasonably upset about something that barely even matters.

shadow

Post by shadow »

Wait a second

Did I miss something and falcon became good player ? No, I mean seriously wtf is this shit, falcon get renwood's delusional syndrome ?
That looks like 5"0 midget try his luck against 7"0 veteran NBA player.
Or he just trolling because Myrk is sweet target for trolling.

Think we need poll here.

NewMutator

Post by NewMutator »

Pretty sure Myrk probably carried Rattle Snake if anything. Rattle Snake had loads more charisma, but Myrk was the better player, if memory serves.

enculator

Post by enculator »

correction : when falcon's connexion won't crash in the middle of a game, fucking his whole team up.

falcon

Post by falcon »

Flame, flame, flame.

Ps: myrk makes my eyes bleed.

Pogue

Post by Pogue »

Everyone knows only MWC counts. Paris even posted a list a while back of 3-4 ballers that didn't even sign up for TWS and the number was over 30. That's a shitload when you think of the number of overall players. So Myrk is still about 0 for 10 or something in finals and tirri is 0 for 6 in the last 6 years. Anyway, gj GKG's team. Let us stop this flame thread and commence to pre-MWC planning :)

Myrk

Post by Myrk »

Zak here's a short recap for you since your post contains too much bullshit for me to bother responding to. I must say I do love the length of the responses I'm baiting out of you though, as well as the effort you're putting into thinking up bullshit to reply with.

1st place: myrk
4th place: zak
# of times zak's team beat gkg's team when it mattered: 0
# of QR matches zak won where gkg's team was undermanned and didn't much care since the games were meaningless anyway: 1. Good job!
# of times zak's team lost to the team that gkg's team beat in the finals to win the tourney: 1

I see the light now though, clearly only TWS matters. TWS is the most important, truest test of skill that ever was, is, or ever will be, with the exception of this particular TWS, and clearly falcon is one of the best players ever because he was on a team that beat paris captaining homer, midas, vikki, absolut, and bronson, and in one of those games he had good ratios. I should care deeply that he was on the winning team of a tournament with "The Winter Series" in it before I did, obviously those other tournaments I won did not have "The Winter Series" in their names so they aren't real wins. Thank you for setting me straight on this issue.

Regarding the old 2v2 tourney I won: I captained, made the strats and gave RS roughly 50% of the responsibility, he followed the strats pretty much perfectly as I remember and we won the thing as a result. Of course after we eliminated the tourney host, ashen (most famous for allying with a clanmate in a ffa tournament final), he picked terrible maps like DE assassin for the finals but we ended up sweeping regardless. Still waiting on my $50 prize money :(

Return to “Eblis Stone”