vent servers or ts3

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
meta

vent servers or ts3

Post by meta »

you guys all hang out in one or anything to coordinate games??

punkUser

Re: vent servers or ts3

Post by punkUser »

I think a few people use vent, but strangely most of the Myth community still just hangs out on MariusNet and/or AIM/FB or similar. Even for tournaments pretty much everyone just uses ingame chat still.

meta

Post by meta »

still so old school, cool well it does no good every fucking game has a password on it. I just want to play again.

punkUser

Post by punkUser »

meta wrote:still so old school, cool well it does no good every fucking game has a password on it. I just want to play again.
Hmm there aren't too many passworded games these days, but there are a lot of mods/coop. That said there's usually at least one rabble-style game during evenings (north american time zone) on weekdays and usually more activity on weekends. When do you normally come on?

In any case we're rapidly approaching Myth World Cup season so things should get slightly busier soon. If you're looking to play, I'd definitely encourage you to watch the forums here and get onto a MWC team this year; that's the best way to get guaranteed competitive games :)

meta

Post by meta »

past couple of nights each mazz coop was pw, each game with 10 ppl in it was pw. i just gave up

NewMutator

Post by NewMutator »

There's an interesting give and take between players who a) don't mind playing with new, inexperienced, or unfamiliar players, and b) only log in to play the most competitive games they can get with an insular group of acquaintances. It's my experience that the Myth community (and indeed, probably almost any gaming community) tends to skew to the latter, unfortunately. I'm not a big fan of passworded games either (one exception might be when more than 16 people are trying to get into a game, a la Kickballers, to ensure the people on for that purpose get in first).

Zak

Post by Zak »

mazzers passwording games is far more exclusive the reggers passwording games, for the record

NewMutator

Post by NewMutator »

Curious what logic you use to arrive at that conclusion.

Return to “Eblis Stone”