MWC QR1 Noobs Vs. Team Glad Schedule

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
Phos

MWC QR1 Noobs Vs. Team Glad Schedule

Post by Phos »

Revan and all of Team Glad,

How is the scheduled time of 3 PM Eastern on Saturday, July 16th, looking for you? I think it works for our team, except it may not work for me (Give it a 20% shot I'll be able to make that time). Personally, I would prefer to start at 5 PM Eastern on Saturday, or I can definitely make 3 PM Eastern on Sunday. Any chance we could change to either of those? If not, our team will show up at the appointed time, with or without me.

Cheers,

Phos

Revan

Re: MWC QR1 Noobs Vs. Team Glad Schedule

Post by Revan »

Phos wrote:Revan and all of Team Glad,

How is the scheduled time of 3 PM Eastern on Saturday, July 16th, looking for you? I think it works for our team, except it may not work for me (Give it a 20% shot I'll be able to make that time). Personally, I would prefer to start at 5 PM Eastern on Saturday, or I can definitely make 3 PM Eastern on Sunday. Any chance we could change to either of those? If not, our team will show up at the appointed time, with or without me.

Cheers,

Phos
uh what? what team? you mean that joke post i made?

Phos

Post by Phos »

Ok, I'm guessing that's a joke? Anyways, let's just keep it simple, game is at 3 Eastern on Saturday the 16th, see guys there :) I will probably be late to this match btw, but I hope to only miss about 1 game...

K-Size R3

Post by K-Size R3 »

Revan try to at least get some people to show up. paris's lack of website or any real order here is really difficult to find full team rosters and a dummy post really isn't appreciated

Revan

Post by Revan »

K-Size R3 wrote:Revan try to at least get some people to show up. paris's lack of website or any real order here is really difficult to find full team rosters and a dummy post really isn't appreciated
I made one post. One. in the wrong thread as It was pointed out..

There is no team, there never was, i never even spoke to them seriously about forming a team especially when taking into account half the names i posted are strictly coop players only and never even try 2t.

The other half are listed on other teams although i think the rules say you can go on as many teams as you want? I don't care to find out the truth.

As for forming a team the day of, I certainly won't do it. Perhaps you can have an entire team of subs posing as us (Heres your dummy team, whoever loses in syn vs val 2)

Or just enjoy a forfeit win Phos.

If I even remember that this is actually happening (is it?) then maybe I'll stop by.

Wank

Post by Wank »

These guys can't even beat a COOP map that they made.. How could they win at 2T anyway!?

Edit: CHEATING. That's the only way they can win at coop and its hard to cheat in 2T!

DBSeeker

Post by DBSeeker »

Revan - if you're trying to make a joke, you should at least not do so using players who are under the impression they are on your team.

You should at least make it truly comic relying upon past myth history to create unusual combinations that will never truly happen. Say for example, putting Scratch, Cu & Homer on the same team.

The way you did it though, it lead some people to actually think they were on your team, and it lead people to think your team was legitimate. Now, you're making whiny combative posts towards Ksiaze & Phos for at least trying to work with you here. Why?

Revan

Post by Revan »

DBSeeker wrote:Revan - if you're trying to make a joke, you should at least not do so using players who are under the impression they are on your team.

You should at least make it truly comic relying upon past myth history to create unusual combinations that will never truly happen. Say for example, putting Scratch, Cu & Homer on the same team.

The way you did it though, it lead some people to actually think they were on your team, and it lead people to think your team was legitimate. Now, you're making whiny combative posts towards Ksiaze & Phos for at least trying to work with you here. Why?
tbh i thought adding zoso, fury and souly was a dead give away that the team wasn't real... they never play 2t, adding kirk on a newb team should've also been a give away but I can see your point. Other give aways should have been the numerous times I've told Par or LSO who were the ones who kept nagging that I wasn't going to form a team.. so at this point it's really their fault.

Also text can be read as aggressive.. not being combative just telling the truth.

Wank

Post by Wank »

Revan wrote:
DBSeeker wrote:Revan - if you're trying to make a joke, you should at least not do so using players who are under the impression they are on your team.

tbh i thought adding zoso, fury and souly was a dead give away that the team wasn't real... they never play 2t, adding kirk on a newb team should've also been a give away but I can see your point. Other give aways should have been the numerous times I've told Par or LSO who were the ones who kept nagging that I wasn't going to form a team.. so at this point it's really their fault.

Also text can be read as aggressive.. not being combative just telling the truth.
But when will you address the real issue at hand.. YOU NEWBS CANT EVEN BEAT GARM LOL.

I also hear Vihaan puts on shoes and then his pants. Discuss.

Revan

Post by Revan »

Wank wrote:
Revan wrote:

But when will you address the real issue at hand.. YOU NEWBS CANT EVEN BEAT GARM LOL.

I also hear Vihaan puts on shoes and then his pants. Discuss.
Vihaan wears socks with sandals. it is known.

Pssh You don't even have any 2.1 Leg wins under your belt. We've won it. Only twice, and I was there for both GG LOL. As for Hardcore... :(!!! Though I was part of team that did the best in it, lasted longest and actually scratched the DL.

At least we don't lose Mage to Thrall

IT IS KNOWN WANK IT IS KNOWN LOL LOLOLOL

Return to “Eblis Stone”