MWC2016 Pre-registration

A single berserk reached us yesterday, after having come all the way over the mountains from the city of Willow, fourteen hundred miles away. He delivered to Alric a single package the size of a man's fist, wrapped in rags, and refuses to talk with anyone about events in the West.
Lord---Scary Owl

Re: MWC2016 Pre-registration

Post by Lord---Scary Owl »

rawr wrote:So what are the current teams I'm confused
Pre- Registration, so it doesn't really count

Original Syn (WTC 2nd placers)

Casuals (Asmo 5 man team, will be added to)

Caralho Doze Polegadas (My team, name inspired by THOR)

Prophets of Rage (Alfi's team)

The Wight Foundation (limp's supposed to be real but most likely not team) (paris has been added to this list as well as original syn)

Derpaggedon (if you play co-op more than multiplayer, you belong to this team)

and DOOM (if you have ever signed on more than 5 accounts, and/or you have made someone quit/want to quit)

sharkdrivingabus

Post by sharkdrivingabus »

I'm insulted, Owlfroid! During lolmwc days I was rocking at least 16 accounts. Elfroid also has a screenshot from circa 2004 where he talks about how people like me were ruining myth. So I totally fit both of those criterion and don't need a special call out.

Lord---Scary Owl

oh

nice, congratulations I thought you were just DB's normal myth friend, let me edit that

In 2015 I had ≥ 20 dummy accounts, I just recently found my list. I made notes beside them too lol

and owlfroid is completely inaccurate, i am just teenage owl

Zak

Post by Zak »

Owlfag

Lord---Scary Owl

switch most people feel the need to communicate with words

and not videos that don't get a single click

please, share your feelings or thoughts with words

Lord---Scary Owl

Team Whats a rules? Screw Paris

GKG
Cruniac
East Wind
Browning
Homer
dac

switch

Post by switch »

Browning is on Asmodians team

Lord---Scary Owl

you respond

like the team I just posted is real

Ratking

Post by Ratking »

It seems there are some rumors about OS and fluctuation in the roster. True, the roster will probably change some but that's to be expected. The team's chemistry led to some really fun games and ultimately victory.

Playing MWC takes time commitment. If you're going to spend the time playing why not do so with a fun team that's proven it can win? I don't doubt there are players reading this now that would dump their current team to join us. If we do suffer attrition I don't think we'll have an issue reloading. OS is going to be fine.

LandLock

Post by LandLock »

I make team so be tourney next year to

wonka

Post by wonka »

That's the spirit!

Lord---Scary Owl

Just Updating the Roster

Caralho Doze Polegadas

Lord---Scary Owl (Captain)
Mark
SlatE
Arsenal
toxyn
killerking
mikekhan
empy
Coca-Cola
ScaryMonster
THOR
Hadzenegger

Lizard King

Post by Lizard King »

Ladies, please. Par's on syn, liep's just trolling with a no show team. Reg Fro and qtip would be so proud, or more than likely cunt punch you.

Pogue

Post by Pogue »

Well I must admit I was surprised to check this forums after a while and lo and behold! A 17 page thread about MWC! But of course you fucking faggots had to ruin it with the same idiot bullshit you all spew EVERY SINGLE FUCKING YEAR. Jesus Christ you people really are just the fucking worst. It's not even trolling or banter anymore it's just....shit. Furthermore I can't believe GKG, Asmo, and Paris still think people are going to read their "essays." LOL I hope you all become ISIS sex slaves and are forced to suck goat cock while getting a Cleveland steamer from an ISIS recruit who used to be a shitty cab driver in some buttfuck leftist EU country.

wonka

Post by wonka »

The heated conversation gives us something to pass the time with as the clans gather

Lord---Scary Owl

not really wonka

pogue is correct, its just crap

Ging

Post by Ging »

ok?

AGEHA

Ging
ape
KABUKI
Kao
terry the kid
hiropon
Muse

chun is power!

dac

Post by dac »

Pogue wrote:Well I must admit I was surprised to check this forums after a while and lo and behold! A 17 page thread about MWC! But of course you fucking faggots had to ruin it with the same idiot bullshit you all spew EVERY SINGLE FUCKING YEAR. Jesus Christ you people really are just the fucking worst. It's not even trolling or banter anymore it's just....shit. Furthermore I can't believe GKG, Asmo, and Paris still think people are going to read their "essays." LOL I hope you all become ISIS sex slaves and are forced to suck goat cock while getting a Cleveland steamer from an ISIS recruit who used to be a shitty cab driver in some buttfuck leftist EU country.

I think they are going to be the camel test drivers. Word on the street is that Israel developed semen activated target painting for the drones to hit and started installing them in every orifice of every camel and sheep in the region.

par73

Post by par73 »

edit: Website launching briefly, stay tuned ! :)

par73

Post by par73 »

Pogue you rarely if ever communicate anything useful to the forums of gateofstorms.net anyway, just a bunch of built up angst from your years of coping with shooting, golfing, getting drunk and fucking women you don't know. it's worse than a teenagers, U SUK BRO

at least dac brings some substance and even plays (mazz) once in a while, pogue's just another myth hypocrite spewing the same trolling banter where. Pogue i laugh at your attempts to blend bunny, zak and kirk into one persona, plz realize the only thing you've accomplished was the sex change. u sounded seriously offended when i said something to u about not being myth elite. are you ok bro? did u really think of that crap? lol good lord

Enigman, VERMINIX and ACHERON would run a train on you, you're nowhere near godcops level. when i think about pogue i think about the guy in the myth forums who seeks accomplishment by pushing threads to the next page of ten posts while he copes with his lifelong misery.

this pre-registration thread has been very productive so please refrain from posting your typical crap for longer than "a while" of 'less than 7 days' , before you try to SLANDER its GLORY... ANYMORE!
you can even linger without posting with that neat hide online availability feature, people won't even know you're here!

Captain

Post by Captain »

I'll probably play depending on when it is and stuff.

Lord---Scary Owl

Ill take you captain :)

My roster is on the previous page

LandLock

Post by LandLock »

I make team, I need more player

Only me and wonka

who play?

Pogue

Post by Pogue »

par73 wrote:Pogue you rarely if ever communicate anything useful to the forums of gateofstorms.net anyway, just a bunch of built up angst from your years of coping with shooting, golfing, getting drunk and fucking women you don't know. it's worse than a teenagers, U SUK BRO

at least dac brings some substance and even plays (mazz) once in a while, pogue's just another myth hypocrite spewing the same trolling banter where. Pogue i laugh at your attempts to blend bunny, zak and kirk into one persona, plz realize the only thing you've accomplished was the sex change. u sounded seriously offended when i said something to u about not being myth elite. are you ok bro? did u really think of that crap? lol good lord

Enigman, VERMINIX and ACHERON would run a train on you, you're nowhere near godcops level. when i think about pogue i think about the guy in the myth forums who seeks accomplishment by pushing threads to the next page of ten posts while he copes with his lifelong misery.

this pre-registration thread has been very productive so please refrain from posting your typical crap for longer than "a while" of 'less than 7 days' , before you try to SLANDER its GLORY... ANYMORE!
you can even linger without posting with that neat hide online availability feature, people won't even know you're here!
LOL that's hilarious. Don't worry Paris, you won't be seeing me again. Adios.

Zak

Post by Zak »

Did paris just retire pog?

Lord---Scary Owl

Pogue is definitely worth keeping

Lord---Scary Owl

PARIS POST THE WEBISTE JEEZUZ

Ging

Post by Ging »

hi paris

sat PM10 JST or Sun AM9 JST is best...

Phos

Post by Phos »

Pogue wrote:
LOL that's hilarious. Don't worry Paris, you won't be seeing me again. Adios.
Pogue - Don't go man, you are definitely a top 10 myther of this age and I would hate to see you go. Don't worry about the talk trash [sic], just ignore the haters and keep fighting :)

Lord---Scary Owl

TOP 10 POGUE

1) Irrelevant
2) Irrelevant
3) Irrelevant
4) Irrelevant
5) Irrelevant
6) Irrelevant
7) Irrelevant
8) Irrelevant
9) Irrelevant
10) HONORARY SPOT FOR POGUE

wwo

Post by wwo »

Quick. Check all the methadone clinics in Edmonton's "art" district.

Cutard

Post by Cutard »

parpar killed BME and pogue, rather impressive

LandLock

Post by LandLock »

Noobs

Phos
LandLock
Ksiaze
Father Xmas