Welcome to the Spring Fling!

TOed by LSO
Inspired by grim
c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån

Welcome to the Spring Fling!

Post by c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån »

Dear Beloved Myth Community,

After warming our hearts with a successful and competitive Winter Series, it's time for Mythers to usher in the SPRING, the season of love, when Myth friendships truly begin to blossom.

Inspired by my relationship with the handsome and charming Trev (and indeed ours is perhaps the most fervent semi-platonic Myth friendships to flower in recent years) this short tourney is not only a monument to Myth II: Soulblighter’s 20th year, not only a long and sensuous act of foreplay for MWC 20, but a celebration of all the times we Mythers have been there for each other over the years.

This tournament of brotherly love was inspired by grim, who has symbolically passed the torch to young LSO in a sign of the continuity and resilience of our communal bonds. From myself, Trev, LSO, and good ole grim, we wish to blow a kiss to all of Myth on her historic 20th birthday and entice you to join our happy and frolicsome tourney.

Thank you and here's to another 20 years Myth's warm embrace!

With Love,
The Spring Fling Tournament Team

c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊

Re: Welcome to the Spring Fling!

Post by c⁄J⁄Iılk c⁄J⁄Iån ◊§t◊ »

btw, in case any of you were worried about why the Spring Fling seemed to be nothing more than an elitist "invitational" thrown by a naughty 15 year old (which elitist anti-elitists like Dantski turn up their noses at) let it me known that the SPRING FLING is an ENTIRE MONTH of curated, fun weekend events! Such as...

FRI JUNE 1: BIG MAP MYTH PARTY!

Supercharged Trev adventure time with a milky cock-twist! Show and play!

SAT JUNE 16: 20TH ANNIVERSARY INVITATIONAL

Myth brats LSO and AKI face off in elitist invitational TOed by LSO, inspired by grim! Many of our contestants' egos are too big to show, show and sub!

DAY/TIME TBH: OLY'S MYTH 2 MIXER

A fun mixed format for maximized competition and fun! TOed by Oly, inspired by GKG!

YoRHa

Re: Welcome to the Spring Fling!

Post by YoRHa »

Wow amazing non tournament bro!

Last bumped by Anonymous on 20 Jun 2018, 14:17.

Return to “Milk & Trev's Spring Fling”