Dear Stupid Shitty Tournament Organizer(s)

Hosted by Paris
sharkdrivingabus

Dear Stupid Shitty Tournament Organizer(s)

Post by sharkdrivingabus »

Dear Stupid Shitty TOs:

How dare you allow blatant dummying and bashing in this tournament? It’s bullshit. There aren’t even real teams formed due to the fact that people are subbing on teams to the point that these are basically rabble games. In that case, there should be no need for dummy accounts. The fact that people are using assumed and fake identities is ridiculous and you’re a bunch of dumb idiots for allowing it.

Ruin played on the opposing team yesterday under an assumed identity despite the fact that he’s not even registered for the tournament. I am enraged. There was so much opportunity to trash talk him that went unrealized! I demand that you deal with this immediately so that I never again miss out on an opportunity to shit talk people, especially ruin.

With warm regards,
TB

sharkdrivingabus

Re: Dear Stupid Shitty Tournament Organizer(s)

Ps: ruin is a lame little weenie for hiding on a dupe account but we all already knew that so there’s nothing more to say on this particular item.

par73

Post by par73 »

how dare you accuse ruin of such treasonous actions, thought he was your ally anyway?
there's no doubt in my mind he threw games 3 and 4 for you , and dodged game 5 out of love for you.

the points of those games have now been rewarded to team garnish unless dantski steps forward to say neigh

garnish

Post by garnish »

Tb ~You know what’s dumb is that I’m not bad at this game I just somehow made friends with people who are extremely good at this game and then I end up in situations like this

par73

Post by par73 »

i heard tb recently retired for the 6th time but ruin didn't let him

p.s. someone send him myther diplomacy discord invite, sources say he wants to rejoin that channel

sharkdrivingabus

Garnish: I must have been drunk when I said that. I suck and you all do too.

Paris: your info is correct. I tried to retire but ruin is punishing me and won’t let me.

Return to “The Winter Series X”