Fallback Vote: Saturday or Sunday?

Hosted by par73

You may select 1 option

View results

par73

Post by par73 »

I'm going to leave the chosen day of scheduled fallback open for the participants to decide.

Games will be scheduled at 3 PM Eastern Timezone (-05:00), which is a reasonable middle ground for Northern American and European players. In the event of the registration of a team falling into the Japanese timezone (+09:00), fallbacked matches will be scheduled for 9 AM Sat/Sun or 8 PM Fri/Sat with respect to the majority timezone representative of a roster, unless a specific preference is made otherwise. (I.e., if you have more Euros on your team, the match will be schedule for 9AM; if you have more Northern Americans on the team, the match will be scheduled for 8PM). All times listed are in Eastern Timezone.

Matches can be rescheduled from the fallback time if coordinated and confirmed by the Captains of the teams.

par73

Re: Fallback Vote: Saturday or Sunday?

Post by par73 »

this is a dead tie

going to go with saturday now but i encourage rescheduling to sunday when it's better for both teams. the upside here is teams can get a good look on saturday to see who can field and if it looks like sunday would be a better match for both teams they should proceed to reschedule 24 hours later (or so)

Return to “The Spring Open 2017 (2team)”