Civil War tournament time again

Hosted by Yankee
Yankee

Civil War tournament time again

Post by Yankee »

Last year saw a revival of the Civil War maps with enough players to play the maps as they were intended. There are standard Myth style play maps with Civil War units and the more elaborate CWR maps with more unit options and custom maps. All the plain maps are available on the Tain and the CWR maps and unit plugins are available in Points' folder on uDogs. Reply if your interested and we can start scheduling some games.
cwr antietam.jpg
cwr antietam.jpg (105.97 KiB) Viewed 5878 times

HMP

Re: Civil War tournament time again

Post by HMP »

I'll play B&G, I'm not really into CWR though.

Yankee

Post by Yankee »

B&G is almost as good as CWR and anyone up for that I will be hosting this week

par73

Post by par73 »

i would like to see a B&G hosted tournament this year, I don't think CWR has enough content or depth for a tournament. B&G is clearly more popular as well, There is a dedicated auto-host to B&G, there isn't one for CWR. Plus, B&G was a pretty good hit last year hosted by switch, we've already seen that plugin have some success.

Yankee

Post by Yankee »

The B&G auto host has been a ghost host. Been stuck on the same game set since the second day it was launched. Need more players! THe B&G tourney was excellent last year although CWR actually has more depth I'll be checking in on the B&G host ever day in hopes of getting players.

BADASS MOFO

Give me a break yankee scum

Post by BADASS MOFO »

yankee treats anyone like shit who doesn't agree with his liberal, fascist, federalist, controlling, narrow-minded world of shit. No one plays this shit and this guy is a jackass for having a divisive name. Bringing politics into anything is sure to create division and that is just what yankee has done.

Yankee

Post by Yankee »

Psalm is so entertaining

Fuck

Post by Fuck »

Great work organizing this Yankee, looks like it was a huge success

Last bumped by Anonymous on 04 Jul 2017, 00:58.

Return to “Civil War 1861-2017”