Wishlist: Skilled Mapmakers/Map Editors?

Gate of Storms (GoS) is a metaserver (lobby) for Myth II Soulblighter multiplayer where you can play online with friends and strangers alike for free.
badmonkey

Wishlist: Skilled Mapmakers/Map Editors?

Post by badmonkey »

If any mapmakers are looking for a hobby project, I would like to request a few map alterations. I wish I knew how to do it myself, but fear and loathing always seem to baffle me. Mainly, I want a few 2team maps to have more starting locations. Here goes (first in order of Soublighter included maps then in order of 3rd party preference)...
M2 Maps:
Cracks/Clash in the Cloudspine: 6 Team: Remove all FR flags, Move FR flags to top of each castle ramp (4), add one to southwest of mid “raised area” and northwest of mid “raised area,” make these the start point for 6 team all map varieties
Drowned Kingdom/Empire: 4 teams: NE, NW, SE, SW

3rd Party Maps:
River Town (Light/Dark): 8 team- All FR flags as start points except for mid; 4 team- four corners of map (NE, SE, SW, NW)
Caer Cadarn (Trow, Dark, Light): 8 Teams All FR flags as start points except for mid
Shuffle off this Mortal Coil (Light/Dark)- 8 Team: All FR flags as start points except for mid
Hvelgelmir (Hvergelpalooza, Shadow, Light, Dark): 4 teams- same start as two team, but add starts to northwest and southeast
Mjilaphobia/Mjilamania: 4 teams- add northernmost start and southernmost start
OneIsNotEnough: 8 teams- All FR flags as start points except for mid.

Is anyone willing to help?

badmonkey

Re: Wishlist: Skilled Mapmakers/Map Editors?

Post by badmonkey »

Or if anyone could give instruction on how to edit an existing map to add more starts, I would try to figure it out...

Yankee

Re: Wishlist: Skilled Mapmakers/Map Editors?

Post by Yankee »

Ask Point, he edits maps and tagsets all the time
badmonkey wrote:Or if anyone could give instruction on how to edit an existing map to add more starts, I would try to figure it out...

Return to “Gate of Storms”