Metaserver Updates 2014-03-08

Gate of Storms (GoS) is a metaserver (lobby) for Myth II Soulblighter multiplayer where you can play online with friends and strangers alike for free.
punkUser

Metaserver Updates 2014-03-08

Post by punkUser »

Bunch of web site updates went live, most notably:

- New GateOfStorms.net forum style that conforms better to the coloring of the rest of the site
- Nav bar is persistent across the whole site including the forums (when using the new GateOfStorms.net forum style)
- The old style (Artodia: Deluxe) is still available for manual selection in the UCP if preferred, but will not include the nav bar and other updates
- Nav bar simplified with drop-downs as second level menu (more to come)

Note that the "who's online" feature is being migrated to a separate page (instead of the somewhat-buggy sidebar); it will be back up soon. Note that the JSON feed that it was based on and any other utilities that point at that will still work fine in the meantime.

par73

Re: Metaserver Updates 2014-03-08

Post by par73 »

new look is nice !

i'm having a lil trouble having the "Games" part of the nav bar be displayed on mozilla. s or es only shows up. seems like the user function is longer than it needs to be

works perfectly fine on chrome though ! :)

punkUser

Post by punkUser »

Does it happen with "Tournaments" and "FAQ" too? I'll take a look when I get the chance.

[Edit] Web guy looked at it and says it should be fixed.

par73

Post by par73 »

yes it has been fixed, and no it was not an issue for those buttons!

really loving this new color scheme

Return to “Gate of Storms”