new users complain of delay

Gate of Storms (GoS) is a metaserver (lobby) for Myth II Soulblighter multiplayer where you can play online with friends and strangers alike for free.
par73

new users complain of delay

Post by par73 »

new users complain of the delay time it has taken for them to receive an email in regards to their account.

can you help with this PunkUser?

punkUser

Re: new users complain of delay

Post by punkUser »

The e-mails are sent from Google's servers so there shouldn't be any particular delay (I get them pretty much instantly) and I doubt this is a widespread issue from scanning the e-mail account. I'd need more details for the specific case... it's pretty common for people to typo their e-mail addresses when signing up. I can fix that but need to know the details (please PM or get them to e-mail admin@gateofstorms.net).

par73

Post by par73 »

i have heard of it again
sojouner888 this time

some other guy on the myth community facebook page before

are the requests to make new accounts automated or do they require your approval?

punkUser

Post by punkUser »

par73 wrote: are the requests to make new accounts automated or do they require your approval?
All automated. Like I said, sent through Google and usually it's people typo'ing their addresses. Can get them to e-mail admin@gateofstorms.net (as the site even tells them) to resolve if they have issues.

I don't see any inactive users named "sojouner888".

Return to “Gate of Storms”