FINALS Fallback:

DBSeeker

FINALS Fallback:

Post by DBSeeker »

October 29.

2 PM EST.

Let me know if there are any issues. Given that we have two teams left, lot of wiggle room here now.

East Wind tmnt

Re: FINALS Fallback:

Post by East Wind tmnt »

Sunday is better no?

tirri

Post by tirri »

Sat 2pm is best for me. Can probably do sunday but then it cant be later than 2. Team mates reply here if fb is bad for you.

Is finals 5 or 7 games btw? I think id prefer 7, all matches my team has played have been very close so 7 games might be more appropriate

Giant Killer General

Post by Giant Killer General »

I have 4 people so far confirmed for Saturday, and I am pretty sure 2 more won't have a problem. Milk is out of town so might not be able to make it. I am waiting to see if killerking can make it or not, but he hasn't shown the last 2 matches. Should be able to field 7, but if not then might need to use a sub.

Myrk

Post by Myrk »

I'd prefer Sunday. Might not be able to make Saturday

Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

If it does get changed to Sunday can we start at 1 pm EDT since it will be 7 games?

wwo

Post by wwo »

FB is fine.

tirri

Post by tirri »

If Myrk can't make sat, then I'd prefer sunday as he is a pretty essential player for us.
If we play on sat and myrk can't make it, I'd really want a comparable sub

Giant Killer General

We can probably make Sunday too, so its pretty much up to you. If Sunday then probably need 1pm EDT for Asmo.

If Saturday then I have no issue with using a "comparable" sub for myrk, even though you would likely be sitting someone on your actual roster to let a sub play. But I also have a feeling that your sense of value for myrk is much higher than mine, so you would have to suggest some names of who you had in mind that can be agreed upon.

tirri

Post by tirri »

ratking, lizard king or anyone lower on asmos official TA list

Giant Killer General

Okay that's fine.

So which day are you choosing then, Saturday or Sunday?

Btw, IF we need a sub (which is a big IF), we would probably ask Kryptos to play since the poor bastard got fucked pretty hard this tourney with the trade with kilg and I had to block him from subbing last match with his former team since my team was short a player. I don't imagine you would have any issues with that.

switch

Post by switch »

LMAO

GKG~ KRYPTOS DONT PLAY FOR HORSES
GKG~ OKAY SUB FOR MY TEAM NOW KTHNX

GKG jimmie status: Rustled. Stay mad bro. I guess if Seeker ruled Kryptos wasn't on the team, that makes it a precedent that he's NOT on your team either. How much of a desperate hypocrite are you?

LMAO GKG

We never planned to play 8 players vs your 6, but when we wanted to SUBSTITUTE Kryptos for Trev on Shuffle, you specifically torpedoed the idea. Do you understand what a massive hypocrite you sound like? How can you possibly maintain this facade of innocence when your desperation and double standard is so glaringly obvious?

LMAO

Remember last year when you called me a liar because Limp didn't enthusiasticly endorse your attempt to get East Wind onto team Asmo? Fast forward a year and here you are defending your effort to keep Kryptos from playing for Horses, which, I should add, was only referred to Seeker because you nixed it. Hypocrisy level 9000 bro

gkg wrote: People are free to interpret for themselves whether or not this sounds more like a hesitant guilt-trip, implied threat, or something else. As asmo stated, no one is mad about it. But no one is being fooled about it either. We all know what was going on here so let's just call it what it is: competitive greed seeking any advantage for the win.

Giant Killer General

Awww poor switch, did your team have a good cry on voice chat together after my team eliminated you? poor baby. your team even played with a 1 player advantage for most of the games. But I guess that wasn't enough of a player advantage for you though? Better make it a 2 player advantage next time. Apparently that is the only way that team knows how to win. lmao yourself, butthurt loser.

Anyway, Seeker ruled that kryptos wasn't on the team. So you and anyone else on your team that is still crying about it can shove it up your ass and take it up with him. It's not my job to completely disregard the interests of my own team's players to give an even further unnecessary advantage to another team. I am only trying to do kryptos a small favor now since I agree that the entire AMF team got fucked over with the way this tournament was organized, and kryptos especially so since he was traded after the tourney began. So I helped out by getting Gekko some playtime last match, and maybe kryptos next time - even though I know kryptos holds no love for me either.

so try harder to get on my nuts bitch. And go start your own thread - this is for the finalists now.

Arzenic

Post by Arzenic »

Sunday is better for me

Giant Killer General

switch wrote:GKG jimmie status: Rustled. Stay mad bro. I guess if Seeker ruled Kryptos wasn't on the team, that makes it a precedent that he's NOT on your team either. How much of a desperate hypocrite are you?
Do you not understand the concept of a substitute? Me using a player not on my team would be as a substitute only in the event we are a short a player, and I made it quite clear that that is very unlikely to happen. That is entirely different from a team using a player not on their team when they are not short players (and even have extra players already), which was your team's situation.

So how much of a desperate idiot are you?

stay butthurt and jelly bro. Better get the team back together on voicechat. Must not be done crying it out yet.

tirri

Post by tirri »

i'll try to get confirmation from crun but if it's fine with him, then we will go with sunday. I think 1 pm sunday is fine then. i'll confirm by wednesday

East Wind

Post by East Wind »

Yeah sunday seems better for me too actually now.

Scratch

Post by Scratch »

I should be back on by then. Been busy with ballot printing and moving.

Giant Killer General

switch wrote:LMAO GKG

We never planned to play 8 players vs your 6, but when we wanted to SUBSTITUTE Kryptos for Trev on Shuffle, you specifically torpedoed the idea. Do you understand what a massive hypocrite you sound like? How can you possibly maintain this facade of innocence when your desperation and double standard is so glaringly obvious?
lol switch so mad.

Anyone else want to corroborate that story with you? Because I didn't say shit about him replacing trev specifically for game 3 shuffle as it was never mentioned to me. kryptos was discussed before game 1 and it was settled then that he wouldn't play the entire match (confirmed by seeker's ruling) because he is not on your team's roster and your team had 6-7 players already to our 6. He was never mentioned again to us mid-match. Trev didn't play in shuffle for reasons unknown to me. Either he had to take a break or your team was confused. I didn't even notice that he didn't play shuffle until watching the film the next day. Go watch your team's chat during planning time on shuffle. Paris even says that cu didn't allow kryptos to play - nothing about me.

So basically in a nutshell, you have absolutely no idea what the fuck even happened. You are just completely lost in the sauce, looking for a reason to be butthurt over something with me because your ass is so sore from losing, and apparently I have you completely mindfucked without even trying. You must have wanted that win pretty bad brah. Even if everything you said is true (which it isn't), you are going to sit here and act this butthurt just because kryptos didn't get to play that 1 specific game (which was still a 6v6), while also not even batting an eyelash at seeker/cu who were the ones who actually made the ruling on kryptos? lahl.

Actually, if anything Kryp should have subbed for us during the games we were down 6v7. He was just as much not a part of our team as he was not a part of yours, and it was only our team that was down a player. That would then have just made it an even 7v7 and he could have played some games. I wonder if you and your team would have had no problem if the roles were reversed, the shoe put on the other foot, and it was you deciding to allow him to sub for our team? And then what about allowing him to sub for us to give us a 1 player advantage? Hrmm...yea I don't think so. Speaking of hypocrisy, yours is off the charts.

Chohan

Post by Chohan »

Whatever time works best for you and Arze pick that tirri, it's all mid day easy times for me.

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

Giant Killer General wrote:your team even played with a 1 player advantage for most of the games. But I guess that wasn't enough of a player advantage for you though?
Ya but 2 of those players were switch and flatline. so, no... not much of an advantage at all :lol:

tirri

Post by tirri »

Let's go with Sunday 1pm then

wwo

Post by wwo »

tirri wrote:Let's go with Sunday 1pm then
Can't be there that early. Good luck!

Lord---Scary Owl

Post by Lord---Scary Owl »

couldn't post till now, sunday at 1 is the only time I can make it, and ill still only have an hour to 2 hours to play

Return to “The Cu Classic”