TA time with tea

tirri

TA time with tea

Post by tirri »

I'm drinking tea and doing TA's
These TA's are brought to you by my hand, foot and mouth disease. Too tired to do anything meaningful, also really bored.

The problem with my TAs is that first I did these on 3, 4 and so on scale. Then for some reason started doing decimals for some people. In the end I realized that now trev is a 3 and some other people who definitely shouldn't be ahead of him are 3.25 or something. So I redid some but didn't really think it through again so there might be some scandalous mistakes.

5 - Cruniac - Godly ratios every game. Can not comment on his decision making but he has shown enough to be trusted with any power unit sets.
5 - Arzenic - Used to always be 4 balls in my eyes but with the dwindling myth population there's no way to rate him anything else but 5 now. I've even noticed some AGGRESSIVE PLAYING in a couple of games??
5 - East Wind - The prototype of the new millenium myther. Will dance with an fg for 30 mins without taking a risk if the good of the team depends on it. Will even do it in random rabble games. Someone kill me.
4.5 - Gekko - Active enough that his 4 ball skills are starting to transcend him to 5 ball status
4.5 - Dantski - DANTSKI WILL NEVER BE A 5 BALLER IN MY EYES. NEVER
4.1 - Adrenaline - Adren's rating is the most debated in all of history. Is he a 5 baller, is he a 3 baller? Myth community needs to come to a conclusion and poll it at the same time the less important US elections are going on. Obviously by my great bullet points (see Shadows TA), Adren is a 4 baller. I also think he is better than say, Kilgrath. Now is he enough of a strategical mastermind or the robot like millenial super start EW? It's hard to say but I can't give him 5 balls.
4 - tirri - I think I'm probably 5 balls after a little practice but with my recent results I can't rate me 5 balls even if I feel the balls in my heart of hearts. With the new preset controls and me only showing up for tourney games in half a decade means that I don't have the controls in my spine anymore which also leads to bad map aweress and not following chat. Am I motivated enough to shed the rust? YES I AM
4 - Paris - Paris has been meta-ing myth for so long it's really hard to determine his actual skill level. Can he cap? Can he power hit? Can he even be trusted with small unit sets? Probably, but the meta gets in the way
4 - Kryptos - WHO ARE YOU KRYPTOS I DEMAND TO KNOW
4 - Lizard King - Easily 4 balls, probably never 5
4 - Ratking - See the nifty list I made for shadow. Ratking can be said to deliver in maybe even all 3 points but nothing so far has made me convinced he could do it at a 5 ball level.
4 - Slate - Used to be 3-3.5. Has maybe gotten a little better and with the dwindling population can be rated 4 now. He fits one 4 baller criteria which is I believe he can handle some powerhitting roles even in a classy match between 2 good teams, although rarely ends up in that role.
4 - Chron1 - Really hard to say nowadays but he used to do ok a couple of years ago while being pretty inactive. Thus he gets the benefit of the doubt.
3.85 - wwo - Not quite a 4 baller but at least I do remember facing him in games and never recall him crumbling. So higher than the 3.5 ballers but not really 4 balls in my eyes either (*refer to the 3 point list in Shadow's TA)
3.76 - ska - Ska has to be rated similarly to Rab but you know, without the decade of decadence so an extra 0.01 balls
3.75 - Akira - He used to be 4 right? Although i hardly remember him doing any power hitting against me. He has been inactive right??? Minus -0.25 balls
3.75 - rab - Honestly rab has played pretty freaking badly every time I have seen him play since what, 2007? Rab's skills were never about fast clicking so with motivation he could maybe become a good myth strategist again but has a decade of decandece left him unable? I sincerly hope not my dear old fatty.
3.7 - Shaitan - 4 baller in his youth, no one can say what's up now
3.6 - Asmo - Asmo just still isn't 4 baller material for me although after not keeping an eye on Myth for the past 2 years, I readily admit my knowledge might be outdated. Will probably trade for ok units if captain (following the GKG trade bible) but I'm still not really sure about his decisions in-game
3.6 - Shadow - Manages small unit sets well but I can only rate people 4 balls or higher if I can be sure of at least one of 3 things: 1) a good captain. 2) can carry on powerhitting roles in a match with good players. 3) doesn't need to be babysit and doesn't have too many brain farts. Like shadow, many players probably don't hit any of those 3 criteria and end up being 3 ballers. However an active player like shadow has to be rated higher than TB for example so it's 3.5 now
3.5 - Duke of Absorption (an alias) - Is this seeker? Seeker is another player who I think I've played a lot of games with but really don't remember any games with him doing anything. Is that good or bad? For some reason I'm still edging towards 4-3.5, not 3, let's call it my gut instinct
3.5 - ZAK - See seeker's TA. Except for some reason I remember several big screw ups from Zak. Still I kinda feel like 3.5 is more appropriate than 3
3.5 - Funk - I see him in a lot of games but he has never left an impression on me. See shadows TA
3.5 - Garrick - I wish Garrick would take me to ice-cream
3.5 - Jeff the Meek - Will he really show up? Would be up there with Chron but I don't remember any proven records of him being able to shed rust in later years (has he done it or no?) so unlike Chron, he won't get the benefit of the doubt.
3.5 - Trevelyan - Might even be 4 balls, hell if I know. Played a couple of games and saw no glaring mistakes. Will probably do a solid job with a small set of units but no idea about his heavy hitting skills.
3.25 - LordScaryOwl - Do not remember ever playing with him but i'm probably wrong. Responsible for the biggest mwc upset of all time must surely be worth 3 balls
3.25 - HMP - See shadow, Asmo etc but I just have a weirder feeling about him, thus only 3.25. SORRY
3.25 - garnish (wonka) - I kinda know who he is but not really. I don't dislike him at all which is super rare. Garnish don't let me down this tourney
3.1 - SomeLoser - The .1 is for old times sake. It's hard to tell about SL's level now
3 - Sharkdrivingabus - Perennial 3 baller who is cursed with the fact that even if he plays good, no one knows it's him since he changes names so often
3 - Cheezefist - So many games with cheeze and so little clue about how good he is. Or have i played many games with him after all? I don't know.
3 - Flatline - So much trash talking about flat's skills has got to me and unlike chron, who got the 4 balls from me, I can't give flat more than 3 right now. I haven't played a game with him in ages though.
3 - Scratch - Falls into the same slot as TB. Has he been more active? No idea.
3 - nitro - No idea about nitro's skills nowadays. Was he close to 4 balls once?? I'm not sure
3 - Father Xmas - My fever is rising again and I'm growing tired. Before father xmas used to be even less than 3 balls but I have no idea if things have changed lately.
3 - killerking - Honestly? No idea, literally do not remember a single encounter even though I do know I have played hundreds of games with him.
3 - switch - See TB and Scratch. All 3 are interchangeable for me.
3 - Revan - I just don't know.
2.75 - Coca-Cola - Who?
2.75 - bachner - Who?
2.75 - Tycho X - Who?

Lord---Scary Owl

Re: TA time with tea

Post by Lord---Scary Owl »

tirri wrote:3.25 - LordScaryOwl - Do not remember ever playing with him but i'm probably wrong. Responsible for the biggest mwc upset of all time must surely be worth 3 balls
we just played like 20 games together in the past few hours
of which 1 of them u said made u glad you played today

also
you and coke are too low
wwo, shaitan, funk, wonka, seeker, and jeefthemeek are too high
killerking belongs above scratch
bachner and tycho are both noobs and they say it too ~ 1 ball

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

I haven't really played at all outside of tourney games for a couple of years... definitely not anywhere near my top form right now. Gotten used to obsessively playing CS:GO instead so now when I play myth, the controls just feel weird lol... used to just be muscle memory. Don't really care enough about this game anymore to put the effort in to get it all back though... pretty happy just to get a few decent games in once in a while. The Cu Classic should be a good time.

Pogue

Post by Pogue »

Bored as fuck so let's do some honest TA's.

Cruniac - Complete asshole with shitty musical taste, yet amusing. Total BC monster so I'll give him 4 balls.
Arzenic - Totally overrated. Good role player but living off the coattails of his success from ten years ago (like every NP player). Likes techno music which means he's a fucking retard. 3 balls.
East Wind - I actually like EW, good player, good multi-tasker, can heavy hit or be a role player and is an all-around team player. Definitely deserving of 5 balls.
Gekko - Once saw a picture of him and he looks like the kind of guy who shoves his finger up his asshole while jerking off to Paris Hilton photos from 2008. Another NP jagoff living off the coattails of his success, but probably the nicest Finnish myther still playing. 4 balls.
Dantski - Overrated, shit captain, and English to boot (which instantly makes you a cunt). Seems to like fetch, which is the faggiest unit in this game. 1 ball.
Adrenaline - Never used to like Adren but now he's one of the few people in the game I wouldn't mind hanging out with in real life. Excellent player. Anyone who questions him being a 5 baller is a fucking retard. 5 balls.
Tirri - Over-fucking-rated. Best player ever? Bullshit. Dude hold the record for losing the most MWC Finals ever. If you're so fucking good why do you never show up the majority of the time when it actually matters? Keeps randomly posting shit on the forums to give himself some sort of meaning in life since he hates his family. Still, excellent clicking skills so I'll give him 4 balls.
Paris - Like Phil personally, but he posts some utterly deluded shit on the forums and is arguably the worst fucking captain ever. "Hey guys! I'm going afk in pt, gonna get a shit trade with 5 seconds left then rage when we get flagged in fr because I didn't distribute shit for the first two minutes of the game." Still, he is a solid player I'd have on my team. 4 balls.
Kryptos - Pretty good guy who's chill and is a good role player. One of the best hosts on myth, but no idea why the fuck he always liked playing Glad Derp. 3 balls.
Lizard King - Kil is a very underrated player and a genuinely decent guy. Nothing but time for him, and he is an excellent BCer. 4 balls.
Ratking - Used to hate Ratty, but now he doesn't seem so bad compared to some of the faggots ::cough GKG cough:: on here. 4 balls.
Slate - Fucking retarded Swede. Everyone says, "oh he's so good at BC." You do realize he gets his ratios by playing against retarded Japs and Polaks in the morning when no one decent is on right? Also, he might be the dumbest fuck at 2t ever. "Slate, go south." Slate ~ Going mid and getting fucking smashed. Dumb cunt. -1 ball.
Chron - This guy is a man after my own heart. "You're fucking shooting me with arcs on kg koth when I left you alone? Fucking rushing your ass." Have him on my team any day. 4 balls.
wwo - Another of the only mythers I'd actually like to meet. He might be an old hippie, but he's very underrated and the only thing I have against him is how timid he is. Never wants to commit to an attack and then wonders why his whole team is dead and he still has 20%. 3 balls.
Ska - Master strategist. I've never thought he was a great player, but he is an excellent captain as everyone knows. He's a 5 ball captain but a 3 ball player.
Akira - Haven't seen or thought of him in a long time. Used to be 3 balls.
Rabican - All these people who go on about how great of a captain Rab is, they are right, but you'd have to go back a while. "Rab is a good cap, even while drunk." Have you fucking played with him drunk? He's fucking retarded. 3 balls.
Shaitan - This is Shaister I'm assuming? 4 balls.
Asmo - Trow belt? Fuck off 30-year-old virgin. -1 balls.
Shadow - Living proof of my theory that an entire generation of eastern europeans have fetal alcohol syndrome. So easy to make mad and so much fun to fuck with. I'm giving him 5 balls for hilarity.
Duke of Absorption - What fucking retard came up with this name for a dummy account? -2 balls.
Zak - He's probably Duke of Absorption. Fuckhead -5 balls
Funk - Another polak myther with down syndrome. Fucking terrible dude. -2 balls.
Garrick - Really like Garrick, solid role player and a lot of fun to play with, his host is kind of annoying though. low 4 balls.
Jeff The Meek - Hasn't this guy not played in like 15 years? Lol fuck off, not even worth a ball rating.
Trevelyan - Haven't seen this guy in a long while so again not worth my time.
Lord Scary Owl - Desperately wants some sort of recognition as a great myther. Congrats you are a superb myther! Here's your 5 balls now go fuck your mother.
HMP - Still think this guy is a bot. Never talks, then again with how fucking stupid most mythers are I don't blame him. Likes Mazz, big tick against him. 2 balls.
Garnish - Who the fuck is this? Zak again? -2 balls.
SomeLoser - Isn't this dude from back in the day? Probably sucks ass now 1 ball.
Sharkdrivingbus - TB always sucked at myth but was amusing in the forums, basically an upgraded Shinco. 1 ball.
Cheezefist - Also sucks at myth but is great on the forums and I have always enjoyed his cartoons. Well done sir, well done. 5 balls.
Flatline - Used to be good in 2001 as he likes to tell us all...repeatedly. Sucks now and likes fucking other men. Nothing wrong with that I guess, at least I don't have to compete with him for the chubbies I pick up in saw dust joints. 3 balls.
Scratch - Radar is hilarious and I do enjoy him immensely, but for someone who has played as long as he has, how can he be so shit? Sorry bro. 2 balls.
Nitro - Lol he doesn't fucking play anymore.
Father Xmas - Not as bad as people always say and is actually a pretty decent guy. 2 balls.
Killerking - Used to be like every person on ULMS (shit) but last couple times I played with him he has improved. high 2 balls.
Switch - Needs to learn that no one is reading his fucking essays or watching random movie clips on the forums. -2 balls.
Revan - Fucking cunt. I hope if he ever has kids they die of leukemia before they can walk. -3 balls.
Coca-Cola - Shit dummy account named after a shit beverage. -2 balls.
Bachner - Yeah ok...-2 balls.
Tycho X - Completely fucking useless. The only chance of him ever getting laid is if he fucked an ant hill. -2 balls.

Giant Killer General

Post by Giant Killer General »

Pogue wrote:no one in their right mind is reading a poorly written 1000 word rant about nothing. Shut up.
Just lol.

Pogue

Post by Pogue »

Giant Killer General wrote:
Pogue wrote:no one in their right mind is reading a poorly written 1000 word rant about nothing. Shut up.
Just lol.
Should be the length of every post you write.

Lord---Scary Owl

Post by Lord---Scary Owl »

Pogue wrote:Lord Scary Owl - Desperately wants some sort of recognition as a great myther. Congrats you are a superb myther! Here's your 5 balls now go fuck your mother. .
um not really anymore
Ive achieved a level of competitiveness
accurate rating is somewhere like low 3 - medium 3

Lizard King

Post by Lizard King »

Pogue wrote:
Giant Killer General wrote:
Just lol.
Should be the length of every post you write.
Lol. His fake wife must have had some imaginary chores to be done.

Pogue

Post by Pogue »

Lizard King wrote: Lol. His fake wife must have had some imaginary chores to be done.
His imaginary wife should fuck the imaginary plumber that comes to fix the shitter in GKG's imaginary Orange County coastal home.

Revan

Post by Revan »

LOL POGUE GG

Return to “The Cu Classic”