Kickball anyone?

Giant Killer General

Kickball anyone?

Post by Giant Killer General »

Some people expressed interest in just doing a kickball-type event. Post here if you are interested, with what weekend and what day/times work best for you. Probably not going to do it unless there is enough interest.

wwo

Re: Kickball anyone?

Post by wwo »

Saturdays 2pm (until DST reverts)

Lord---Scary Owl

Post by Lord---Scary Owl »

The Cu Classic (Fall Kickball Tournament):

shadow

Post by shadow »

Thats cool.

Main problem, with kickball format, is lack of intrigue, drama and all that tournament shit. Just rabble games.

May be we continue with a 3-match, mini-tourney, format ? That is much more interesting.
GKG vs RK, 3-match tourney would be epic. High care, strong showing and a lot of drama guaranteed.

Giant Killer General

I don't imagine that I am doing any more match series for the year. This was kind of my mwc for the year so I'm satisfied with it.

The only thing I may do is an all-star match like last year, but I would probably only do that if syn won mwc since I did not play them. If they lose to TWF or BT then there's not really any point in playing them either though.

If the Cu Classic is starting soon then its probably best not to organize anything else.

par73

Post by par73 »

We already beat you in TWS

You could have always invited us to your mwc covert scrimmage games !

Giant Killer General

Yes and I already beat similar WTC/syn teams for the previous 5 years before that.

Like I said, if syn gets past TWF and BT then maybe they are worthwhile playing. If they lose then I don't really see a point in playing them, their team roster does not make for that interesting of opponents. I guess we would have to give a player advantage again to make it interesting.

par73

Post by par73 »

Are you joining the Cu Classic?

Return to “Alternative MWC Finals 2016”