MWC2016 Finals Scheduling, FB Sun 5pm- Syn v TWF

par73

MWC2016 Finals Scheduling, FB Sun 5pm- Syn v TWF

Post by par73 »

:!:

so 5pm is the fallback but lets work something out best for everyone, what windows of time does twf have on sunday?

I need 4 map picks from limp/twf and 3 map picks from ratking/syn to create a map pool for the first seven games.
picks will alternate with TWF picking the first map.

if the finals goes to sudden death, the map pool expands to every map pick in the tournament.

Edit:
MWC2016 Finals Map Pool

Going to town TE dark KOTM 12 mins
barb valley light terries 14 mins
hvergelmir shadow FR 12 mins
caer light CTF 16 mins
Calm terries 12
hver shadow fr 12
leagues dark ctf 14

Map Download Links to come!

Ratking

Re: MWC2016 Finals Scheduling, FB Sun 5pm- Syn v TWF

Post by Ratking »

Ok, I'll work on it. Any limitations?

par73

Post by par73 »

http://mwc2016.mythgen.com/maps

well don't push any boundaries outside of what these maps already went across.
i think if you and limp approach it as "we're picking maps for the mwc finals", the results will be very good.
remember you're both picking a map pool and picks will alternate. because you're combining to create one map pool, cap's can choose each other's picks as well.

limp

Post by limp »

5 EST is not good for us with all of our euros, 2EST would be much better, 3EST at the latest.

akira

Post by akira »

2pmEST works for me

akira

Post by akira »

Limp when are you going to post your map picks?

Ratking

Post by Ratking »

I'm only doing FB. Limp has 45 players on his roster and has had plenty of time to figure it out. He's the one who pushed the finals for this weekend like a retard anyway.

Limp, you're looking like a straight up failure bro

Lizard King

Post by Lizard King »

Yeah this is looking pretty weak, if rat wants FB that's fine with me. I don't see any map picks yet and we're already pushed to play for the weekend you demanded.

akira

Post by akira »

ok limpfag, since you don't want to play by any rules other than what's going on inside the pea between your ears we're going to make this simple for you.

If you post the maps in this thread by 12amEST Saturday, then we will play at 3pmEST on Sunday.

If you fail to post the maps in this thread by 12amEST Saturday, then we will play at 5pm EST (fallback) on Sunday.

akira

Post by akira »

Rk should post his maps at the same time in all fairness

Ratking

Post by Ratking »

Agreed, that's why I sent my picks so Paris could post them at the same time. I had mine in Wednesday.

par73

Post by par73 »

MWC2016 Finals Map Pool

Going to town TE dark KOTM 12 mins
barb valley light terries 14 mins
hvergelmir shadow FR 12 mins
caer light CTF 16 mins
Calm terries 12
hver shadow fr 12
leagues dark ctf 14

Map Download Links to come!

akira

Post by akira »

3pm EST on Sunday it is. gla

Ratking

Post by Ratking »

As I've said before I can't make 3pm

Dantski

Post by Dantski »

Ratking wrote:As I've said before I can't make 3pm
That's fine, limp takes 30 mins to check in for the first game.

akira

Post by akira »

Guess 3pm doesn't work for us then. Fallback it is, 5pm est

Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

Fallback abuse for a MWC finals wow talk about pussies. 5pm EST is already a rigged time to set as fallback. MWC finals fallback has always been at 2-3 pm Est for the Euros for like 6+ years now.

Dantski

Post by Dantski »

Lets just play as soon as Rat is on.

limp

Post by limp »

Me, tirri, gekko, arz, tb, flat, garrick, rab, all can't do fallback, it's late for dantski too. Good tactic with the fallback abuse, RK becoming Abaddon Jr.

Twf forfeits then congrats WTC you finally won MWC

Ratking

Post by Ratking »

Let's do a quick review of the facts here:

-Paris tried to get this match set for next week, as many travel or have plans OTHER THAN MYTH FOR FREAKING LABOR DAY WEEKEND

-Limp throws a fit like a child and gets the match pushed to this week, despite the fact that the majority the captains remaining wanted to do the opposite

-Currently TWF has TWENTY SIX players listed on their roster as primaries and secondaries

-5pm has been a FB time the entire tourney, no surprises there

-Limp handicaps me as the strategic planner for syn by getting his map selections to Paris less than 36 hours before the match is set to begin

-I had my selections in on Tuesday

-Friday (of this week) Limp attempts to force a match time of 3pm

-Today at 2pm limp posts that 8 of his 26 listed players cannot makes the match and throws ANOTHER child-like bitch fit

...and you have the fucking balls to say that I am abusing anyone? Oh so now I should totally change my plans because limps a retard and cannot follow even simple directions? Also, he did all of this with the intention of putting his team at the greatest advantage possible. This did not happen as the result of well intentioned best efforts failing due to circumstances outside his control. This was done out of spite.

On the other hand, I am not a spastic loser like limp. I will make some concessions. Take them or leave them, I don't care.

1) I will agree to play at 4pm tomorrow

OR

2) Push the match back a week and I will gladly play at 3pm for you and your European players

limp

Post by limp »

Sweet essay I'm impressed how much you call people retards it's very adult of you and shows your intellectual mettle, we all know resorting to name calling means that you win the argument!

Ps. You take this so seriously and seem to hate me so thoroughly it's beginning to become borderline pathetic/hilarious/concerning, but thanks for the entertainment RK, you're so close to that elusive championship, finally the myth world with understand your unrivalled genius!!!!

Ratking

Post by Ratking »

Well, its pretty clear here limp is the problem. I suggest someone from TWF step up and replace limp's cancerous leadership.

Or perhaps BT would be willing to replace them in the finals. We could schedule for next week.

Lizard King

Post by Lizard King »

Yeah, your slip is really showing here liep. People have made every concession possible for you but it's not good enough. At this point you're just looking pretty cowardly.

limp

Post by limp »

My leadership reintroduced myth to a dozen people who haven't played in years, a truly noble and selfless endeavor.

Your leadership has resulted in little baby boy name calling and MWC FINALS FALLBACK ABUSE clearly rigging and cheating to attain your illustrious championship. You are a TOXIC person and your only weapon is corrosive speech and vitriolic negativity.

I won't be talked down to when we can't show with a competitive team meanwhile SYN is able to field their best, or because I've been absurdly busy and signing on myth to look at maps so ratking could do his cute strategizing thing wasn't possible for me until I finally did it. We may have 26 people but a huge chunk of them have been inactive for months or as stated, simply cannot make the fallback time, a fallback time that seems to change week to week with no apparent reason. The difference is TWF has no connectivity with eachother, planning is not easy, whereas SYN sits together in their private little discord all day, exhibiting entirely different levels of participation and care.

Either way, do whatever you little boys need to do to feel like big strong important men on myth in 2016, I think it's kind of cute how you all bandwagon on each other like clowns in a tiny car, it suits you all impeccably.

akira

Post by akira »

great points made by both limp and rk. i'm excited to see where the debate goes next!

in the mean time, let's propose a reschedule time of SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 11TH AT 2PM EST.

how does that work for everyone?

Ratking

Post by Ratking »

You just don't like it when people call you out limp. The fix here would be to not do silly things in the first place.

While there should be no issue with playing next week and I certainly have few reasons to re-arrange my life to suite your needs, I will play ball.

The match is now set for 3pm tomorrow, as requested. Keep in mind I'm making a last minute change to help you. I may need the 20 minute grace period as per the rules.

Lord---Scary Owl

Post by Lord---Scary Owl »

Ratking wrote:Well, its pretty clear here limp is the problem. I suggest someone from TWF step up and replace limp's cancerous leadership.

Or perhaps BT would be willing to replace them in the finals. We could schedule for next week.
why pick 5th place when u could pick 3rd place

Gods

limp

Post by limp »

You're right, I am indeed, retarded.

PS. I don't think Paris appreciates you using that word like a 6th grade kid in the locker room, bud.

Ratking

Post by Ratking »

Right where I need you to be. Thanks for playing. :lol:

par73

Post by par73 »

2nd hver shadow pick is replaced to

poison holiday trow FR - 14 mins

Return to “Myth World Cup 2016”