Taking a Look...

Lord---Scary Owl

Taking a Look...

Post by Lord---Scary Owl »

Lets take a look into the pre-BB eliminated teams and try to find players who hurt, helped, or led their teams to their current rankings.
Please feel free to correct me and give your input if your name isn't the following: Asmodian - Bax

8. AGEHA - These Japanese will be here to the end, good or bad odds...

Ging ----------\ Ging, Ape, and Ttk all took part in captaining their team throughout the QRs and DEs. They have shown up for every match so
Ape -----------> far and have been there for Japan. These Japanese (NOT japs!!!) have led their team and made positive impacts to roster, and
Terrythekid---/ gameplay. From trowing to captaining these 3 have been awarded Japanese of the year.

Kabuki--\ Kabuki and Ka0 have been to most matches, and have been excellent role and squads players for AGEHA. With great attendence
Ka0------/ and good play they have been awarded nothing but a GJ.

hiropon--\ AGEHA ~ "muse sex now"... hiropon and muse haven't been seen all MWC and have hurt their teams roster greatly, negative points
Muse-----/ awarded.

7. Noobs Inc. - Congratulations to !!PHOS!! for leading it -e.i.- style to not last place!!!

Dantski - Dantski... that's all I have to say, compare him to the rest of the roster and you will understand.
Phos - Phos stood up, and took the challenge of captaining a team he couldn't because of family, but did anyways. <3 Phos!
Garnish - Even though he didn't do anything great, wonkagarnishtheturnip was always there.

Sasper - no show
GoodUserName - no show
Enculator - no show

6. Prophets of Rage - Dapper Dan Men 2.0, got 6th because of a forfeit win.

alfi - good effort I guess, when 9 fetch is an option don't ever trade 2 :)
scratch - it took him longer to die than anyone else, and he actually killed stuff I think

everyone else - suicide

5. BoomTown - Dear Asmo, 5th place is not the best... despite having a strong roster, they had awful leadership under asmo

East Wind - Was there to win them BT vs GoM series, without him wwo would've given homer flag mauls and taken 4% for himself (oh wait he did) he was also there to be the best in both series of MWCs
wwo - asmo never showed up like a loser, so he dumped his team on wwo, like making an old man file your taxes and pay your bills, not cool
gekko - Super Finnish Star Gekko Rapes Again!

slate - he was there a lot, and even though he is better than asmo 1v1, he always called slate bad behind his back, and slate still fought strong
shadow - read beside slate, same applies except the 1v1 part

asmo - always calling homer, shadow, and slate bad behind their backs, then never showing up, blaming paris for times then acting like he is the best, just a big hurt to this team and would've been better led by anyone else

4. Insert Team Name Here - Adren left syn, and made another team evening the tourney out at 8. NC 3.0, great team, strong roster

Adrenaline - showing up, captaining, and heavy hitting all in 1, he was the best thing for this team with pure leadership and boasting skills
Ska - hes a cute teddy bear, he showed up every game but 1 or 2, and played as hard as a cute teddy bear could

TB - OMG for 10 years gone this cat showed up and played, 5 balls activity

August - no show loser
ludde - no show ludder

Just a look at some non-detailed/descriptive look at players and their roles for their PRIMARY team.
My favorite part was typing out "5. BoomTown"
Feel free to criticize/reply (read above for terms and conditions).

dac

Re: Taking a Look...

Post by dac »

BT post the gkg takeover already won the match series against the only other true contender in the alternate tournament, although the rosters for the third match were lopsided.

if BT cared enough to show up they would have skated to the finals as well vs TWF, but many of us stopped participating in protest of a plethora of dumb decisions made by the current TO.

but congrats on beating INTH lso. I didn't see that coming, and I'm still not sure what happened, but congrats anyways.

Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

Oh boy, you write post like Paris. Focus on your education.

Lord---Scary Owl

dac wrote:but congrats on beating INTH lso. I didn't see that coming, and I'm still not sure what happened, but congrats anyways.
asmo trowed for them vs cruniac

gg

dac

Post by dac »

oh crun carried you, got it.

Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

lol...

Ratking

Post by Ratking »

His criticism of asmo isn't far off. Dude is so wrapped up in self that he shoot himself in the foot and doesn't even know it. All the while singing his own praises and glorifying himself. What a shame. Could have been a great leader and captain. Next he'll be telling us how great BT is that they downed TWF with gkg at the helm.

Saying that BT could have or would have done something in the real mwc is purely hypothetical. They had their shot and blew it. You didn't see TWF taking the same route. Credit should be given to limp for pulling it together and showing up but he did so in a very whiny and childish fashion. I hope that drama is at a minimum during the finals but I have my doubts.

On to a very positive note is lso and his team. Lso, in my opinion, has developed into a capable captain and is the most improved player of the year. Very little drama during the match as well. I tip my hat to him and look forward to watching him progress further. His team should be commended for their efforts.

Lizard King

Post by Lizard King »

Bt showed up with their best and got stomped by dren's squad, syn would have done the same. Incredibly unimpressive showing on multiple levels, I expected better after getting shut down by syn in the tws finals.

Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

I tried my hardest as proven by my attendance. You are all better than me.

Giant Killer General

Post by Giant Killer General »

missing your primary captain for an entire match, and one of your top players for 3/5 games now counts as showing up with their "best squad". And a close 3-2 match is now all of a sudden a "stomping".

Their squad was good. Their captain wasn't. Asmo isn't a great captain, but he would have been a hell of a lot better than wwo. Just as rat isn't a great captain but his team would also likely underperform without him as he is still the best option. Wwo easily cost their team the match.

The syn delusion continues...

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

dac wrote:but congrats on beating INTH lso. I didn't see that coming, and I'm still not sure what happened, but congrats anyways.
I slept in and missed the first 3 games, and dantski got disconnected in 2/4 games that he played. His disconnect kinda fucked us over in the 4th game... happened at a critical moment when we were about to attack mid, and instead allowed them to focus their attack on me without his support + abandon my own advance to redistribute his units + probably forced kil to stall any attack he may have been planning while redoing his presets. I'm not saying it for certain cost us the game, but it definitely did not help. Can't speak for what happened in the first 3 games, haven't (won't) watched the films.

Either way, not at all crusty about losing the match... nice to see GoM make it decently far in a tourney. Wouldn't have been able to make it to the next match had we won, and most of the other players are still in the tournament anyways so no real loss for them. My only goal with this team was to add a team to the tournament and get ska online (+ Ludde, August, and HH who were unfortunately not able to make it). Mission accomplished. Was also fun teaming with some players that I really never play with (dant, arz). Wasn't too stoked to captain all the games, but these idiots kept joining me for some reason :shock:

Really the best thing to come out of this tournament is THE RETURN OF FETCHBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dac

Post by dac »

adrenaline wrote:
I slept in and missed the first 3 games, and dantski got disconnected in 2/4 games that he played. His disconnect kinda fucked us over in the 4th game... happened at a critical moment when we were about to attack mid, and instead allowed them to focus their attack on me without his support + abandon my own advance to redistribute his units + probably forced kil to stall any attack he may have been planning while redoing his presets. I'm not saying it for certain cost us the game, but it definitely did not help. Can't speak for what happened in the first 3 games, haven't (won't) watched the films.

Either way, not at all crusty about losing the match... nice to see GoM make it decently far in a tourney. Wouldn't have been able to make it to the next match had we won, and most of the other players are still in the tournament anyways so no real loss for them. My only goal with this team was to add a team to the tournament and get ska online (+ Ludde, August, and HH who were unfortunately not able to make it). Mission accomplished. Was also fun teaming with some players that I really never play with (dant, arz). Wasn't too stoked to captain all the games, but these idiots kept joining me for some reason :shock:

Really the best thing to come out of this tournament is THE RETURN OF FETCHBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
heh. letting that bolded part sink in again. heh.

and syn nearly losing today too. well done lso.

Lord---Scary Owl

dac wrote:
and syn nearly losing today too. well done lso.
well I made 2 critical errors

out of 3 losses 2 I blame on myself

Lichen Game 3 - I forgot to spacebar my defense, had a superior trade and equal team though.
Arcane Game 5 - I was too busy watching rodeki11 destroy paris that when I went back to my flank kilg was just sitting there punching my trow. Then I severely screwed the melee, kilg ended up saving the game for them at the end. :/

but good effort for us I guess, the 2 games we won were WAY better than their wins

Pogue

Post by Pogue »

How the fuck are you still here? Even I couldn't put on a dummying act this long without feeling like I had down syndrome and repeated shit myself whilst trying to prepare Sandra Lee's Kwanzaa cake recipe. I hope your mother dies of breast cancer before Christmas and your drunk uncle shoots your dad who's dressed as Santa Claus off the roof of your 1980s Winnebago. Fuckhead.

adrenaline

Post by adrenaline »

no wonder PunkUser wants to shut this place down.

Lord---Scary Owl

Pogue wrote:How the fuck are you still here? Even I couldn't put on a dummying act this long without feeling like I had down syndrome and repeated shit myself whilst trying to prepare Sandra Lee's Kwanzaa cake recipe. I hope your mother dies of breast cancer before Christmas and your drunk uncle shoots your dad who's dressed as Santa Claus off the roof of your 1980s Winnebago. Fuckhead.
dude chill out bud, ty for these hilarious words but im not a dummy account

Return to “Myth World Cup 2016”