MWC2016 Website is Live

Asmodian

Re: MWC2016 Website is Live

Post by Asmodian »

This would have been a dope website if it would have come out 2+ months ago.

Also syn being rated 5 and ITNH being rated 3 when they are the exact same roster :lol: . This Mwc is better than expected. Comedy Gold.

par73

Post by par73 »

Syn and INTH are the exact same roster?

TWF has more players on INTH than Syn, INTH is terribly inconsistent with their roster.

logic failure, comedy gold

Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

Adren,rat,rawr and you are on both rosters and show for both rosters. Quit making a clown of yourself bro, rosters don't exist in this mwc.

par73

Post by par73 »

you and dantski (recent additions to twf), tb, arz, limp, ludde, to me adren rat rawr wank. that's still 6>5

Am I clowning? Or you just terrible with basic arithematic, bro?

par73

Post by par73 »

hey asmo what's it like being the only MWC captain in history to sabotage their own team by telling them to not show up after they earned #1 seed?
I'd like to hear more about it for my reflections as a TO for the myth community in 2016.

Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

It feels amazing saving the time of all my teammates as well as myself. Now we don't have to show up every week to play in rabble games where everyone is on every team and pretend it is a Mwc.

How does it feel to have put together the worst MWC of all-time by a wide margin?

par73

Post by par73 »

Aren't they still showing up to play the future weeks? :lol:

Didn't they show up without you last weekend? :lol: '

How was your 2-team event with 2 teams where you pretended it was MWC? :lol:

Your belittlement of this year's MWC, putting it down as the worst MWC of all time, nothing short of mirroring my belittlement of your 2014 MWC, after I hosted 2013. :lol:

Grow up :D

Lord---Scary Owl

Post by Lord---Scary Owl »

asmo telling people not to make a clown of themselves

asmo ~ gets 5th place, complains about a tournament before and worse after, calls his team the best

asmo cont. ~ calls syn bad, calls syn worse than him, calls syn the same as ITNH who beat him, lost to syn last year with the help of GKG, still calls himself the best

clearly our clown here is asmo who is currently trying to defend himself even though he is fighting everyone

you don't see Phos, ape, or switch trolling these forums, so go join your buds and enjoy your 5th place asmo

PS: the amount of dicks in your mouth every day is making you cranky, advice - quit

Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

2014 was a shitload better than this year. MWC 2014 actually had teams, not just a bunch of organized rabble games.

Lord---Scary Owl

Asmodian wrote:2014 was a shitload better than this year. MWC 2014 actually had teams, not just a bunch of organized rabble games.
ok because you didn't get 5th place in 2014 doesn't make it better...

paris had extremely good intentions with the 2ndary roster, he knew people like adrens whole team couldn't show up so he tried to devise a system where you could preplan/invite subs, so more quality game would be played and people would have a fun time playing

for example
THOR, hadz, mark, rodeki11, arsenal, scarymonster, and toxyn cant make this weekend at all (SM, rode, mark, and THOR are extreme maybes)

so most likely it will be me, killerking, and coke vs a team of 5-8

OH WAIT

I have some subs I can call up like gekko, slate, funk, rawr, kryptos!! oh good it will be a good match with 2 teams probably 7v7!!!

so here again we would like you to shutup and quit whining about everything in the forums. god and I thought all men acted grown up

lately 99% of your posts have been complaints not well thought out, you should just shutup about everything and do what Cu calls "think before you speak"

rawr

Post by rawr »

Damn asmo ... LSO just told you ... Lmao

par73

Post by par73 »

Lord---Scary Owl wrote:

paris had extremely good intentions with the 2ndary roster, he knew people like adrens whole team couldn't show up so he tried to devise a system where you could preplan/invite subs, so more quality game would be played and people would have a fun time playing
I kind of thought of this initially back in TWS when Vaalbara was failing to field optimal players for their matches.

I was also looking for solutions to finals played 6v7 or last minute substitute stand-in players for the final match of a tournament, in light of the last two MWC's as well.

On top of that, the history of using the substitute system has been plagued with subjective rankings by a tournament organizer. This would then give the teams with players most likely to perform well the chance to use the "best" substitutes and teams who signed up to play in light of disadvantages would get lesser quality substitutes and get community shamed for denying their opponents from using substitutes. (Lahl)

The more recent changes to myth tournaments, which gave captains that choice, also added this dramatic aspect of disagreements between teams and within teams to request/deny/agree when utilizing a substitute rule. It's pretty much a huge unnecessary distraction I consider 100% unavoidable.

By creating the ten primary, six secondary system, players would be able to pick three captains/teams they would like to play for per round and captains could worry less about things like "making strats for teams who don't show up" and the like.

The changes, with subs not on rosters playing for the team they wanted, started when the players decided on their own that this was a good idea. In the event a captain was not present to edit their roster before a match, at game time, this idea the community rolled with on their own proved it's value with more players participating and more competitive matches.
The change to allow unlimited secondary subs went along with TWF's desperation as well as the fact teams/players would begin getting eliminated. Both of these amendments have resulted in more interest and involvement towards the end of this tournament in comparison to tournaments where there is a huge decline in public population towards the end.

I think those changes speak for themselves as we still have about 40 players involved in the non-eliminated player pool despite the fact half of the teams have been eliminated.

Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

Sounds like a rule for filthy casuals. It has killed any competition, YEAH for rabble games!

No one cares if they lose because everyone wins. You can play for any team.

Lord---Scary Owl

Asmodian wrote:Sounds like a rule for filthy casuals. It has killed any competition, YEAH for rabble games!

No one cares if they lose because everyone wins. You can play for any team.
filthy casuals? doesn't sound like terminology 5th place members should be using

shutup asmo, you are not in this tourney anymore, not everyone wins

if say syn wins me, shadow, funk, adren, KROK, wank
DONT WIN, we were just subs to help ratking/paris out to make good 7v7s and 8v8s when Demo, Kilg, Zer, EJ, etc. couldn't show ( did you see how 2ndaries GOT BENCHED FOR PRIMARIES)

it is a good system, just used incorrectly

you can only play for a team if you are on their first or second roster, it was used wrong because paris let people alter rosters during match times

killed competition? hardly, you and limp said you would quit because of it, but strangely your teams kept showing up... how about that
just limp doesn't complain as much because hes still in the tourney and you aren't

your extreme amount of butthurt (5th place) is really annoying everyone so please leave the forums until Cu Classic... again I will remind you "think before you speak"

rawr

Post by rawr »

Damn LSo straight trolling smo :lol:

Return to “Myth World Cup 2016”