DE4 Quick Announcements *Updated 8/24* Maps, Sched

par73

DE4 Quick Announcements *Updated 8/24* Maps, Sched

Post by par73 »

Boom Town and Prophets of Rage are out ! PoR takes home 6th place while Boom Town takes 5th place. The Syndicate is sent to the bottom bracket! The Wight Foundation awaits their challengers in the finals with a BYE week!

Next week is Double Elimination Round 4.

Team Insert and Gods of Myth play to get a chance at the bottom bracket finals and placing top 3 in the tournament!
They are fallbacked to 3pm EDT Sunday
Following that match, the winners will move on to play The Syndicate, That match is fallbacked to 5pm EDT Sunday.

If Insert vs GoM is rescheduled, this time must be before the 5pm EDT Sunday Fallback for the Bottom Bracket Finals.

Good luck to all the remaining players in the tournament ! It's been a blast and in two weeks it will be wrapped up fast !
Thanks to everyone for playing who was eliminated this weekend! Cheers.

Current DE4 Weekend Scheduling

Saturday
Gods of Myth Sunday
Winner of INTH vs GoM DE4 Maps

Lord---Scary Owl

Re: DE4 Quick Announcements

Post by Lord---Scary Owl »

par73 wrote: Following that match, the winners will move on to play The Syndicate, That match is fallbacked to 5pm EDT Sunday.

If Insert vs GoM is rescheduled, this time must be before the 5pm EDT Sunday Fallback for the Bottom Bracket Finals.
wow chill bruh, 5 games is most mythers max, and euroes gotta sleep and go to work in the morning :/

par73

Re: DE4 Quick Announcements

Post by par73 »

I'll talk to the caps, I think you raise a valid point.
At no other point in the tournament has a team had to field twice during a round, either.

A week extension also means the Grand Finals will not fall on labor day weekend.

adrenaline

Re: DE4 Quick Announcements *Updated 8/24* Maps, Sched

Post by adrenaline »

wellll i'm completely unable to make it on Sunday any time before 7:30 EST... so I guess that's that.

Lord---Scary Owl

Post by Lord---Scary Owl »

adrenaline wrote:wellll i'm completely unable to make it on Sunday any time before 7:30 EST... so I guess that's that.
Its ok adren! you can call up some secondary roster members to have fun and make everyones mwc more enjoyable!
ska and dantski can play with dac, arze, limp, and maybe asmo if he goes shopping for some more tampons (because you know he likes to think he changes the whole set of 5 games with his attendance)

syn wont be stranded and ITNH can win mwc !

Asmodian

Post by Asmodian »

just do it on Saturday. The first match is at 2pm Est? Just do the match right after at 4pm Est.

East Wind tmnt

Post by East Wind tmnt »

Sat. is better for me for sure.. can't do sunday I think.
Alternatively - next week is fine too.

RodeKi11

Post by RodeKi11 »

I finally got my internet fixed... I won't be playing with a 1/2 second delay! :lol:

Return to “Myth World Cup 2016”